Star Wars: Clone wars cartoon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordSorgo
Is there anywhere i can download the chapters of the Clone Wars cartoon?

TRSundown
Speaking of the cartoon... If the Jedi that were protecting the Chancellor could jump between buildings... why didnt Anakin just jump higher over Obiwan... besides the fact that it would ruin the storyline.

Why could Yoda take troop carriers out of the sky and smash them together and throw them away but he had a hard time with the Emperor throwing the Senate disks at him...

LordSorgo
mad

TRSundown
Sorry... I know you can find them on the SW website... Try googling it. or a place like Kazaa.

TraptUnderIce
My friend dl them from P2P like Emule. (Please don't use Kazaa. It'll give you herpes.) That's the only place except for maybe a DVD collection they may come out with.

Anyways they are extremely exaggerated and overpower many people, Grievious for an example.

Darth Koroni
Originally posted by TRSundown
Speaking of the cartoon... If the Jedi that were protecting the Chancellor could jump between buildings... why didnt Anakin just jump higher over Obiwan... besides the fact that it would ruin the storyline.

Why could Yoda take troop carriers out of the sky and smash them together and throw them away but he had a hard time with the Emperor throwing the Senate disks at him...

The second one is easy to explain, the droid carrier ships did not have a dark lord of the Sith using Force Push on them, the senate disks did.

TRSundown
Yeah... I kind of figured that was the answer I would get for that one...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.