Revenge of the Sith DVD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dude Vader
Has there been any speculation/reports of when it will be released in the UK?

The Ones
November no expression

Dude Vader
I spose there will be a definitive box set!

metallica_jedi
And when is it going to be released in the US?

JKozzy
I s'pose so no expression

metallica_jedi
Is it going to be released in the US in November too?

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by metallica_jedi
Is it going to be released in the US in November too?

Maybe. shifty

Mandos
We never know...

metallica_jedi
November seems kind of early for a movie to be released doesn't it?

metallica_jedi
I mean, that's only 3-4 months after it leaves theatres....

The Ones
use logic! AOTC was released in may, came out on DVD and VHS in November and its 6 months!

Dude Vader
There is no logic when it comes to SW. Think about it...Close to Xmas, Lots of sales.

JKozzy
I believe you just totally contradicted yourself.

DeVi| D0do
Good, it's not just me... I thought there was something wrong with that post blink

Dude Vader
it's been a long day

The Ones
who? what?

DeVi| D0do
huh?

metallica_jedi
I just found an article on the release of the dvd. it appears that they will have it out in time for christmas.
sorry i cant post the link because im 'im new to this forum.'

vader519
AOTC came out in November in 2002. THey have already confirmed that it will be November. They just have not set an exact date yet.

rancthetank
From the Digital Bits:

We've checked in with our retail sources, and have been told that Lucasfilm tentatively plans to debut Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith on DVD on 11/1. This would seem to be corroborated by a report from The Force.net today that indicates an 11/1 DVD release for Episode III, along with a new 3-title box set of the prequel trilogy and a 6-title box set of the complete saga. We can't confirm the box set information at the moment, so take all of the above with a grain of salt until official announcements are made.

vader519
Old news, but thanks for posting it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.