Are there any novels/etc that feaure Kyle?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ChaoticReign
Well after completing outcast and academy again I was wondering if there was anymore story left. Are there any novels that feature Kyle? If so what are there names?

TraptUnderIce
There was a few dark forces comics.

ZoSo
The Dark Forces comics, as mentioned, and the Novelizations of them as well.

He also had his first "canon-EU" mention in TUF, I believe....

starwarsfreak34
recent information from wizards of the coast stratagy game for SW suggest that kyle--after TUF--has once again fallen to the dark side after follwing rumours that the sith have resurfaced. i know that this has already sparked debate over the possibility of another kyle game

Darth Plagues
Yes, they were novels written on Kyle Katarn. I own "Solider for the Empire"...It explains how he became with the NRI and stole the Death Star plans...it was pretty good.

Darth Plagues
I have a question...what is TUF?

ZoSo
Originally posted by Darth Plagues
I have a question...what is TUF?

The Unifying Force, the last book in The New Jedi Order series. wink

It was his first "official" EU mention outside of the video games, (which are not to be considered as "official" EU)....

starwarsfreak34
Originally posted by ZoSo
The Unifying Force, the last book in The New Jedi Order series. wink

It was his first "official" EU mention outside of the video games, (which are not to be considered as "official" EU)....

i agree on the games statement. the noghri in jedi academy look nothing like the ones in the guide to characters or alien species/planets

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.