Spawn vs Ironman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RayIsGay
Has it been done before? Alli know is, that would be a bad a** fight!
Both of them are like immortal and invinceable, well i dont know much about IronMan,

Cosmic Cube
Iron Man is NOT immortal.

Spawn's magic would pose a huge problem for Tony. IM would have to have prep in order to win this one. Thorbuster Armor would get it done.

mdbull73
Spawn opens up a rift to Hell and dumps Iron Man in it.

RayIsGay
Spawn cant do that! DUMBA**!!

RayIsGay
Oh wait he can! Damn, extremely powerful!

mdbull73
Originally posted by RayIsGay
Spawn cant do that! DUMBA**!!

Why you gotta say all that?

Don't bash. Just give your reasons and leave it at that.

RayIsGay
im sorry...

mdbull73
no problem...

CorderaMitchell
You like spawn don't ya. wink

RayIsGay
uhh....maybe...

Squrriell
I dunno i think Iron man gots rockets, lasers and can fly, while i've heard a rumor that Spawn can fly i've never physialy seen it before. but with Spawns regen and that red.......cape.....????, well hes got mid-level superhuman strength, my chips are all on Ironman

RayIsGay
Spawn Can Fly, his power is beyond mid-level, can open a gate to hell, has the necron blast, its been said he can teleport, and his Shroud(red cape) can change him into anything, and he gots a bunch of chains.
I firmly belive he can take Iron Man on!

Tony Stark
Ironman has got way too much for Spawn to handle.

Stronger, faster, smarter, more offensive and defensive options for him.

Ironman's the shizzznit!

OK I'm a little bias.

But IMO he still gets er done. cool

RayIsGay
DUDE! SPAWN IS THE SHIZZIT! Not Ironman!
How would Ironman kill Spawn? Do you not realize how increadably powerful Spawn is? If you compare their power levels, skills, and abilities im sure you'll see that Spawn would win.

BENITO
Gl Spawn could do it.

normal i'm sceptic

RayIsGay
Yea, I guess Normal Spawn may have some trouble. BUT NOT ALOT OF TROUBLE!

Next Venom_girl
This is way unbalanced. Spawn bides his time... and then rips him open like a tin can. stick out tongue

Milkie
NO!!

THIS THREAD IS NOT REAL!!

NO!!

D-Block
Spawn would own Ironman

Mider
spawn can just teleport at the speed of light through iron man like he did that andriod in the spawn series and tear his heart out.....its not like spawn hasnt taken on cyborg beings, cygor and overkill

H. S. 6
Teehee.

Spawn eats Iron Man for dinner. Then he spits him out, because the damn eye-talian gave him a tummy ache. He realizes Tony was less annoying inside his stomache, so he eats him again. happy

Takion
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Teehee.

Spawn eats Iron Man for dinner. Then he spits him out, because the damn eye-talian gave him a tummy ache. He realizes Tony was less annoying inside his stomache, so he eats him again. happy
Civil War ends early.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.