Spawn Vs Wolverine+Venom+Carnage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RayIsGay
Is Spawn That powerful to take them all on? ill let you decide, because you are influencial to my thoughts.

black wolverine
hell naw r u on crack venom alone would give spawn a great fight but carnage and wolverine r u crazy

Wanderer259
Spawn, at one point, is practically a god. Literally. He can stop time and make himself as physically strong as he pleases. He's also capable of throwing around hell magic like it's no one's business.

mr.smiley
Yeah.Spawn wins in about 23 seconds.

Tron
Originally posted by RayIsGay
Is Spawn That powerful to take them all on?

Yes, yes he is, and quite easily too. And we're not talking about the original Todd McFarlane Spawn for those that underestimate him, we're talkign about the Lord of Hell beating Spawn here. These three don't stand a chance in hell, a place that Al's already been more than once.wink

CorderaMitchell
Spawn is like a weaker hellish, Galactus for lack of better terms and could kill them without coming even close..

MERCILOUS
So Ray, everytime I see a name like yours I wonder, are you Ray? Is Ray some guy on these forums? Just some guy you know? Ray Leota (don't know how to spell that)?

I mean... ummm, didn't spawn lose those powers? He might be within reach of these three now.

RayIsGay
No, im not Ray! Ray is F*****G GAY! A Guy I Know,
I think it would be a close battle actually, so, but that is just what i think

CorderaMitchell
What would close in the match for spawns enemies, what could they do to overcome them.

CorderaMitchell
What would close the battle and cause the other team to overwhelm spawn.

RayIsGay
Wait, could venom and spawn combine, or something to that effect, and then they could just go crazy and kill!
What would probably happen is Spawn Destroys Venom and/or Carnage with some necron blast, and prolly send Wolverine to Hell. Correct me if im wrong, please!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.