Hal Jordan vs Quasar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
The arguably most-powerful standard Green Lantern in the universe versus the most powerful Cosmic Avenger in the universe, woh wins?

Hal Jordan GL

VS

Quasar

Who wins?

DigiMark007
Thor and/or Genis might have something to say about "most powerful cosmic Avenger" but I'll go ahead and say Hal. GL's are the original, and though I honestly don't have a great argument for or against either one, I'll say the original beats the knock-off.

Besides, I'm sentimental...I'll always believe that strong willpower would beat Quantum power or almost any other power too.

-DM

armandovalles
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Thor and/or Genis might have something to say about "most powerful cosmic Avenger" but I'll go ahead and say Hal. GL's are the original, and though I honestly don't have a great argument for or against either one, I'll say the original beats the knock-off.

Besides, I'm sentimental...I'll always believe that strong willpower would beat Quantum power or almost any other power too.

-DM

I didnt make that "most powerful cosmic avengers" quote up. Quasar himself said it in an Avengers issue and Thor was standing right there and didnt argue so im assuming that Thor realizes Quasar is more powerful than him. Genis-Vell im not so sure about though.

DigiMark007
Cool...good to know.

kgkg
Originally posted by armandovalles
I didnt make that "most powerful cosmic avengers" quote up. Quasar himself said it in an Avengers issue and Thor was standing right there and didnt argue so im assuming that Thor realizes Quasar is more powerful than him. Genis-Vell im not so sure about though.
saying don't change anything.

Thor , Genis-vell can take him

SS was toying with him and his attacks

armandovalles
Silver Surfer has never toyed with Genis, he only toyed with Legacy, a much weaker, much less experienced version of Genis.

kgkg
Silver Surfer has never toyed with Genis, he only toyed with Legacy, a much weaker, much less experienced version of Genis. i was talking about when SS punked Quasar

jrodslam
When did SS punk Quasar?

armandovalles
SS NEVER PUNKED QUASAR! THEY HAVE NEVER EVEN FOUGHT! AND DONT BE TALKING ABOUT THAT TIME QUASAR SHOT HIM AND IT HAD NO EFFECT CUZ THAT WAS JUST CUZ QUASAR WAS WEAKENED SEVERELY AND SURFER WAS EXTREMELY PO'd!

kgkg
SS NEVER PUNKED QUASAR! THEY HAVE NEVER EVEN FOUGHT! AND DONT BE TALKING ABOUT THAT TIME QUASAR SHOT HIM AND IT HAD NO EFFECT CUZ THAT WAS JUST CUZ QUASAR WAS WEAKENED SEVERELY AND SURFER WAS EXTREMELY PO'd!
they have fought and SS punked his ass.

Laminator_X
I see two possable outcomes. I'm not sure which is more likely:

1) Nearly deadlocked, but Hal's greater experience carries the day.

OR

2) Deadlocked, they stalemate for hours on end until Hal's ring runs out of charge, and then Quasar politely saves Hal from dying from vacuum exposure.

Sentry
Quasar - Super Strength, hyped up metabolism, strong willpower also, has complete control of energy along the electromagnetic spectrum, is an excellent close quarter combatant(former shield agent), limitless amounts of energy via the Quantum Bands, and he is immortal. How does Hal win again? Oh this thread was done a while back. Quasar VS. Green Lantern Hal Fordan I think. If you typed it into the search bar, you probably didn't find it. This fight could go either way. No way is this a cake walk for Hal.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Sentry
Quasar - Super Strength, hyped up metabolism, strong willpower also, has complete control of energy along the electromagnetic spectrum, is an excellent close quarter combatant(former shield agent), limitless amounts of energy via the Quantum Bands, and he is immortal. How does Hal win again? Oh this thread was done a while back. Quasar VS. Green Lantern Hal Fordan I think. If you typed it into the search bar, you probably didn't find it. This fight could go either way. No way is this a cake walk for Hal.

Who said its a cake walk for Hal?

Hal is also an excellent close quarter combitant. Can augment his strength, limitless amouts of energy for 24 hours lol. He also has quantifications with the ring.

One thing Hal could do that Quasar cant however is manipulate matter.

Overall Hal wins 6/10 only due to 24 hour time limit. Eventhough the fight wont last that long, ill give Quasar the benefit of the doubt.

kgkg
Quasar wins

He can channel Hal's own Gl ring energy against him

7/10 for Quasar

leonheartmm
it gets complicated once u start talkin about green lanterns, at one time hal could survive att the heart of stars and survive stuff that would kil superman, at other times, superman single handedly punks the entire green lantern corp before they can even retaliate.

jrodslam
Originally posted by leonheartmm
it gets complicated once u start talkin about green lanterns, at one time hal could survive att the heart of stars and survive stuff that would kil superman, at other times, superman single handedly punks the entire green lantern corp before they can even retaliate.

Entire Green Lantern Corps? Hal John Guy included? Hmmm.

rotiart
Seasoned Quantam band user vs Season Ring User. For this fight we'll suppose that Hal's ring does not have the yellow weakness (as that would be grossly unfair)

*Edit* Yes I know that by willpower can now supercede that impurity... but just in case anyone is thinking about the yellow weakness... it doesn't exist here.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by rotiart
Seasoned Quantam band user vs Season Ring User. For this fight we'll suppose that Hal's ring does not have the yellow weakness (as that would be grossly unfair)

Hal Jordan. Tho he would need weeks of bed rest after wards.

B dot Rob
Quasar 7/10

Jordan puts up a better fight then Kyle but is still beaten.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by B dot Rob
Quasar 7/10

You all put waaaaaaay to much confidence in quasar. Hal jordan has dome some insane stuff with his wring. and his ring talks to him and tells him how to defeat his enemies and yada. Quasar can't beat Hal jordan on his best day.

batdude123
Originally posted by B dot Rob
Quasar 7/10

Quasar isn't beating Jordan or Rayner.

rotiart
Why not? Oye.. I don't wanna give my reasonings in my own thread.. suffice to say I'd think it would be 6 out of 10 to Quasar.

batdude123
Tons more versatile.

juggernaut66666
Hal wins

nvrbeenwthagirl
Why not? Oye.. I don't wanna give my reasonings in my own thread.. suffice to say I'd think it would be 6 out of 10 to Quasar.

Is this what you meant by spite thread? making a thread where you have an opinion one way or the other? GIVE ME MY COOKIES!!!!!!

Avalonofthewind

*Edit* Yes I know that by willpower can now supercede that impurity... but just in case anyone is thinking about the yellow weakness... it doesn't exist here.

Even if he did have the impurity...it wouldn't matter much. He's been beating Sinestro for years. smile

rotiart
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Is this what you meant by spite thread? making a thread where you have an opinion one way or the other? GIVE ME MY COOKIES!!!!!!

I ate it.

And no. I don't think it would be easy for Quasar, it would be close, but not easy.

You gave the virtual curbstomp by givign your team a 9/10 when you made your thread... which means even the threadmaker thought the fight wasn't close...

so no... no cookie for you...

at least not for 48 hours. sad Thats the face i'm gonna make when I make your cookies. stick out tongue

B dot Rob
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
You all put waaaaaaay to much confidence in quasar. Hal jordan has dome some insane stuff with his wring. and his ring talks to him and tells him how to defeat his enemies and yada. Quasar can't beat Hal jordan on his best day.

Sounds a lot like Quasar.....................

Sabretooth
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Even if he did have the impurity...it wouldn't matter much. He's been beating Sinestro for years. smile

Couldn't agree more. Quasar doesn't stand a chance in hell against Hal "The Baddest-Ass Green Lantern Of All Time" Jordan.

darthgoober
Wait, now I'll admit that I'm not that familiar with Jorden since he returned, but didn't Quasar have a pretty good showing against Surfer? It doesn't seem like it should be that cut and dry.

BuzzKiller
hal jordan wins this 8 or 9 out of 10. he is far more versatile and he has some crazy feats. i mean way crazy.

complexbrother
Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)
http://www.newsarama.com/WW_Chicago_04/DC/Green_Lantern.jpg

vs

Quasar
http://www.antaninet.it/marvel-universe/q/quasar.jpg

Does the newly resurfaced Hal has what it takes to take down Marvel's "guardian of the galixy"? both end up in a nuteral corner of the omniverse where their powers work to peak efficantly, and both men are the healithest they've ever been. they belive the universes are being merged, and that their is only room for one and they have been choosen to decide the dominate universe through combat. who wins and how ?

Priest
dont know...quasar can speed blitz him tho..id say 5/5
ps..really gay pic of hal

batdude123
Originally posted by Priest
dont know...quasar can speed blitz him tho..id say 5/5
ps..really gay pic of hal

Alex Ross b*tch. big grin

And that isn't a gay pic of Quasar??? laughing

Priest
Originally posted by batdude123
Alex Ross b*tch. big grin

laughing laughing complexbro.. changed his pic

Priest

old school

complexbrother
that isn't a gay picture of Quasar ..... this is

http://www.mindsweeper.info/2004SHA05/Quasar01.jpg

batdude123
Jesus, yeah that is pretty gay. laughing out loud

Priest
oh yeah

complexbrother
back to buisness .... who wins ? how ?

complexbrother
bump

h1a8
I'm sorry. What does "bump" mean?

marvelprince
Its a way to get people to respond to the thread by "bumping" it to the top of the forum page. That way people notice it ans are more likely to respond.

That said, against any other GL I'd say Quasar, but this is Hal. I honestly think it could go either way

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by marvelprince
Its a way to get people to respond to the thread by "bumping" it to the top of the forum page. That way people notice it ans are more likely to respond.

That said, against any other GL I'd say Quasar, but this is Hal. I honestly think it could go either way
Yep Hal is an animal he easily slayed most of the Corps when went mad

juggernaut66666
Who wins?

Roldz
Like that sig man...
I say it could go both ways.. I gave Quazar 6-7/10 unlimeted power source, not too taxing both physically/mentally, the contruct is made out of yellow the impurity of OA's energies, its weakness, I know it can be beaten but with more taxing of will and most of all no code to follow by...

Rewmac
Hal's ring no more has the yellow color weekness. And if the ring is charged it also has unlimited powaaa. By the way yellow weakness can't be beaten by willpower or only in special cases. Hal did it, but mostly it depends on the ring. Kyle's ring was upgraded and now Hal's ring is like that too.

Roldz
What when did this happen? I dont remember readin this...

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Roldz
What when did this happen? I dont remember readin this...
Hal,John,Guy and Kilowog has already overcome the yellow weakness with enough will power. For example in gl rebirh when they have imprissoed Parallax again.

Roldz
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Hal,John,Guy and Kilowog has already overcome the yellow weakness with enough will power. For example in gl rebirh when they have imprissoed Parallax again.
Yeah i know, ive got the rebirt mini but they are still quite affected by it.. Contruct to construct yellow always has the upperhand, each contruct from a GL ring has to be strengthed by will to beat a yellow contruct.. Will gets exhausted, ring also runs out of power none of this weakness is present w/ Quantum band...

juggernaut66666
Yeah i know, ive got the rebirt mini but they are still quite affected by it.. Contruct to construct yellow always has the upperhand, each contruct from a GL ring has to be strengthed by will to beat a yellow contruct.. Will gets exhausted, ring also runs out of power none of this weakness is present w/ Quantum band...
Hal can easily overcome it he is the best Gl

Roldz
Yeah I know he has overcome it before but it still taxing mentally/physically cause of required additional exertion of will.. Everything that is of Quantum band is yellow including its shielding plus its armor... Quazar does not require will and has unlimeted source of energies, but Hal will is limited so is the rings energies...
Basicly this 2 are quite desame cept for its weakness, therefore 1 who does not have this weakness is likely to win the match...

Soljer
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Hal can easily overcome it he is the best Gl

erm.

Kyle has surpassed him.

smile.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Soljer
erm.

Kyle has surpassed him.

smile.
Since when?

King_Mungi
No Hal and John have easily shown after Rebirth to not be affected by yellow anymore as they know the yellow impurity and know the fear.

batdude123
Come on, people.

Even rookie GLs have been able to overcome their fears, and not be affected by yellow. erm

batdude123
Yeah I know he has overcome it before but it still taxing mentally/physically cause of required additional exertion of will.. Everything that is of Quantum band is yellow including its shielding plus its armor... Quazar does not require will and has unlimeted source of energies, but Hal will is limited so is the rings energies...
Basicly this 2 are quite desame cept for its weakness, therefore 1 who does not have this weakness is likely to win the match...

Hal doesn't even acknowledge yellow as something he has to overcome.

Talk to Sinestro about it...

Soleran
Haha yet another Quasar vs GL thread. Time favors Quasar, he wins the majority.

batdude123
Originally posted by Soleran
Haha yet another Quasar vs GL thread. Time favors Quasar, he wins the majority.

Nah, not really.

Soleran
Nah, not really.

Haha, yes really unless Hal doesn't need to recharge anymore.

batdude123
Haha, yes really unless Hal doesn't need to recharge anymore.

Hal wins.

Soleran
Hal wins.

I was thinking the same thing, Hal wins, he wins 3/10! Good job Batdude123smile

batdude123
I was thinking the same thing, Hal wins, he wins 3/10! Good job Batdude123smile

Yeah, how about no?

7/10

Soleran
Yeah, how about no?

7/10

Yes I agree again 7/10 for Quasar, you're on a roll today!

snoopdogg
Quasar is just another cheap Marvel rip-off. I think it's funny how his energy is yellow and at the time GL's has the yellow weakness.

Good fight though. Could go either way.

batdude123

Hal wins 7/10.

Soleran
Hal wins 7/10. thumb down no bunny

juggernaut66666
Sentry wins shifty

OneDumbG0
Come on, people.

Even rookie GLs have been able to overcome their fears, and not be affected by yellow. erm I ain't goin around hutnign you batdude123, but this is clearly incorrect. GL Corps: Recharge clearly shows that the new rookies have trouble with the color yellow in their induction by Guy and Kilowog. Past that, since this fight does not include any GL rookies and indeed involves the one guy that figured out how to beat the yellow weakness, the yellow weakness is not much of a factor.

However, the GL's limited charge and the Quantum Bands unlimited power source is clearly an advantage for Quasar. Hal wins his powers not by sheer power output or extraordinary feats (since Quasar's Quantum Bands match what he can do) but by sheer fearlessness and ingenuity.

Hal's outpowered, but Hal's experience and character even the odds IMHO. 5/10 either way.

Roldz
thumb up, second that i agree with batdude too yes... lol

Hal doesn't even acknowledge yellow as something he has to overcome.

Talk to Sinestro about it...
In order to defeat fear dont you have to will it too disappear..
From what im getting readin all these GL comics the negative psychic enegies is the opposing force of GL's energies and it still is its weakness, Hal is not immune to this weakness but he is able to overcome it by adding more will to the ring giving it more power which means he gets exhausted faster against someone w/ yellow ring than w/ a gl ring.. Hal won against Sinestro cause of having more fomidable will... Hal should still acknowledge it as something to overcome because its still its weakness kinda like Superman, his been able to overcome Kryptonite but hi'd have to push a little harder to do it, therefore getting fatique a little faster.. As i was sayin Quazar has got this 2 advantage.. 1st, the rings weakness can be overcome by Hal but would result in him being exhausted faster and 2nd, Unlimited power source does not require to charge...

batdude123
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
I ain't goin around hutnign you batdude123, but this is clearly incorrect. GL Corps: Recharge clearly shows that the new rookies have trouble with the color yellow in their induction by Guy and Kilowog. Past that, since this fight does not include any GL rookies and indeed involves the one guy that figured out how to beat the yellow weakness, the yellow weakness is not much of a factor.

However, the GL's limited charge and the Quantum Bands unlimited power source is clearly an advantage for Quasar. Hal wins his powers not by sheer power output or extraordinary feats (since Quasar's Quantum Bands match what he can do) but by sheer fearlessness and ingenuity.

Hal's outpowered, but Hal's experience and character even the odds IMHO. 5/10 either way.

I said they've been able to overcome the color yellow before, and they have. Talk to Sorinak Natu about that. I didn't say they weren't struggling.

batdude123
thumb up, second that i agree with batdude too yes... lol

In order to defeat fear dont you have to will it too disappear..
From what im getting readin all these GL comics the negative psychic enegies is the opposing force of GL's energies and it still is its weakness, Hal is not immune to this weakness but he is able to overcome it by adding more will to the ring giving it more power which means he gets exhausted faster against someone w/ yellow ring than w/ a gl ring.. Hal won against Sinestro cause of having more fomidable will... Hal should still acknowledge it as something to overcome because its still its weakness kinda like Superman, his been able to overcome Kryptonite but hi'd have to push a little harder to do it, therefore getting fatique a little faster.. As i was sayin Quazar has got this 2 advantage.. 1st, the rings weakness can be overcome by Hal but would result in him being exhausted faster and 2nd, Unlimited power source does not require to charge...

Show me a recent pic of Hal struggling against the color yellow. He doesn't really have any fear now, so the yellow weakness doesn't matter.

Roldz
Show me a recent pic of Hal struggling against the color yellow. He doesn't really have any fear now, so the yellow weakness doesn't matter.
How about the fight with Sinestro, Kyle/Hal had to tag team Sinestro/broke his wrist.. Impurities is always there, one has to will it to overcome this weakness.. When they were talking about fear there talkin about Parallax taking control of them through fear like how he took control of the rest of the GL and Human population... They have to get rid of this fear for them to sway Parrallax control..

batdude123
How about the fight with Sinestro, Kyle/Hal had to tag team Sinestro/broke his wrist.. Impurities is always there, one has to will it to overcome this weakness.. When they were talking about fear there talkin about Parallax taking control of them through fear like how he took control of the rest of the GL and Human population... They have to get rid of this fear for them to sway Parrallax control..

1. Sinestro is dead because of Hal.

2. I said recent, not '95.

Roldz
1. Sinestro is dead because of Hal.

2. I said recent, not '95.
Sinestro's not dead...
So far he hasnt fough anybody yellow..lol hes last one was Sinestro.. Well wait till Mongul shows up...

Accel
Sinestro's not dead...
So far he hasnt fough anybody yellow..lol hes last one was Sinestro.. Well wait till Mongul shows up...
Hal just did fine recently against Mongul. He even yelled, "My ring works on yellow, now!" while spearing Mongul with green arrows.

King_Mungi
Yep, have that issue. Once again Hal showed he doesn't have the yellow weakness against Mongul jr.

This was all explained in the first few issues of the new series where Hal and John come across a giant yellow spaceship and they cut right through it...but hey what do I know, apparently all I read is ALpha Flight. roll eyes (sarcastic)

batdude123
Sinestro's not dead...

1. I should refrase that. He WAS killed, before he transferred his conscious.

2. He's had plenty of feats recently in which yellow hasn't affected him.

Roldz
Wait what issue was this? Ive missed GL 1, 5, 7 was this on this issue.. Damn I quess i just got Owned..lol

King_Mungi
Wait what issue was this? Ive missed GL 1, 5, 7 was this on this issue.. Damn I quess i just got Owned..lol

Battles:
Mongul jr- GL #7
Mongul jr. w/ his sister- GL #8

Yellow spaceship- GL #1

Roldz
Thanks.. I quess im missing 1/7/8
Quazar still wins dough 6/10 yes ..

OneDumbG0
I agree Hal would not be be at a strict disadvantage with yellow. But I also agree that he needs a part of his will and consciousness to focus on the fear and overcome it though. If you read GL #1, they do indeed need to focus and think about yellow and fear. Their ability to overcome fear is not automatic like it originally was with Kyle when he first replaced Hal. Whether this makes a difference big enough in this fight is debatable. But I don't think its debatable that the GL's limited charge puts Hal at an extreme disadvantage.

Quite simply, similar weapon with limited charge versus similar weapon with unlimited charge. Its like machine gun with bullets versus machine gun with unlimited bullets. Which would you rather have?

5/10 split in the face of this logic, only because Hal's the man.

Roldz
That about sums it up for me cept it 6/10 for Q...

snoopdogg

Quite simply, similar weapon with limited charge versus similar weapon with unlimited charge. Its like machine gun with bullets versus machine gun with unlimited bullets. Which would you rather have?

I kinda agree with this but not 100%. Hal has many more options than Q does imo. The ring is alot more versatile and seems to have more variety of uses. Other than make constructs, concussisve blasts, drain energy, etc. what else can Q do?

OneDumbG0
Here's a small underdeveloped respect thread. There are some interesting things he does in some of the scans, particularly the permenancy of his constructs and his energy absorption powers. Unfortunately, his high end feats are nowhere to be found. I think he really outdid himself against Maelstrom, the avatar of destruction. Unfortunately, they're only alluded to in this thread:

http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?t=29822

OneDumbG0
Oooooh. Did a search and found this one. I haven't sifted through all the feats, but it looks quite promising:

http://popcultureshock.com/pcs/forums/showthread.php?t=13647

MightyEInherjar
Bump.

Tazer
Yo.

Here's a small underdeveloped respect thread. There are some interesting things he does in some of the scans, particularly the permenancy of his constructs and his energy absorption powers. Unfortunately, his high end feats are nowhere to be found. I think he really outdid himself against Maelstrom, the avatar of destruction. Unfortunately, they're only alluded to in this thread:

http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?t=29822

"underdeveloped........."??? wats missing from that thread to make it "underdeveloped?!??

Ive always felt Thorion did a FINE job on that thread.

not that it would help Elvis win this in ANY WAY, but stilll.

Tazer

starlock
Quasar for the win

Acrosurge
Originally posted by starlock
Quasar for the win Co-sign. That unlimited power supply and lack of reliance on willpower go quite aways toward Q-ball edging out Hal here.

Horrificus
Q ftw

CaptainStoic
I agree... Quasar for all intents and purposes, should be able to defeat any Green Lantern with the exception of Yat. i wonder how well he woud do against Sinestro though.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Quasar for all intents and purposes, should be able to defeat any Green Lantern with the exception of Yat. Does not make sense.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Does not make sense.

Why not? Yat had more than just the ring going for him when he first became a Lantern right? I would give any Superman level being the win over Quasar. Nefaria nearly killed him right? Yat is greater than Nefaria was when he was breaking Q's containment spheres.

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by CaptainStoic
I agree... Quasar for all intents and purposes, should be able to defeat any Green Lantern with the exception of Yat. i wonder how well he woud do against Sinestro though.

can he?? sure, all things being equal.

WOULD he?? not too likely unless he outsmarts them, and Elvis isnt THAT smart, plus he's got the inferior tool.

and as for Yat: he didnt begin showing his Daxamite heritage until the battle in Ranx. just to clear that up.

Tazer

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

can he?? sure, all things being equal.

WOULD he?? not too likely unless he outsmarts them, and Elvis isnt THAT smart, plus he's got the inferior tool.

Tazer Less versatile, maybe, but how can the Q-Bands be inferior when they've an unlimited power source and aren't bound by any pesky willpower clauses?

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by Acrosurge
Less versatile, maybe, but how can the Q-Bands be inferior when they've an unlimited power source

which matters little since the chances of a GL running out of power against Elvis is slim to NONE; neither will be going at it for THAT long cuz its doubtful that either will have *that high* a lvl of stamina.

Originally posted by Acrosurge
and aren't bound by any pesky willpower clauses?

well true, yur not bound by a need to re-inforce yur constructs w/WP, but there IS the little known factoid where a QB'er has to use them properly or else they get *incinerated* in a flash of energy.

then theres also the little matter of not being able to affect MATTER, the QBs are permanently stuck to U, and if U get hurt.....theres no provision to help yurself out in any way.

so there ya go; the inferiority of the QBs at a glance.

Tazer

Rewmac
I'm quite familiar with both characters, I say Hal Jordan. Just look at his classic feats...

Horrificus
anybody that doesn't KNOW that Quasar can defeat Hal, just hasn't read all of Q's books.
He has taken out Watcher's, (easily), held his own against the Stranger, Maelstrom, Anamoly, etc.
These are above top tier, and above skyfather.
Hal is awesome, but Q is a universal player.

Inhuman
Q can also use hals energy against him or dump him into the quantum zone.

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by Horrificus
anybody that doesn't KNOW that Quasar can defeat Hal, just hasn't read all of Q's books.

ok, let see wat ya got as proof.......

He has taken out Watcher's, (easily), held his own against the Stranger, Maelstrom, Anamoly, etc.

1) he never took out a Watcher (that fight was interrupted b4 it was finishedand said Watcher truly beaten); 2) Stranger stopped him w/o any trouble in a non-fight; 3) Mael KILLED HIM in a non-fight (and illustrated how weak/limited the QBs are); and 4) he almost got killed by the Anomoly that replaced Mael (and didnt really affect *it* for his troubles).

These are above top tier, and above skyfather.
Hal is awesome, but Q is a universal player.

plz go back re-read the feats U just mentioned, so U can see how they were mis-stated.

Tazer

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by Inhuman
Q can also use hals energy against him or dump him into the quantum zone.

1) this is debateable, as Im not sure if the green energy GLs use fall into the EM-spectrum (its a coinflip right now)

2) BFR'ing wouldnt work since GLs can dimension hop with the best of'em.

Tazer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.