Anakin Cried?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spencerspider
did i see Anakin crying after he killed the seperatist leaders I swear I saw a tear
did you?

Darth Macabre
That scene in my own opinion is the most foreshadowing/ symbolic of the whole movie. I mean he knew what he was doing was wrong (the crying) but yet he still did it, and dug deeper into the dark side. The crying shows he still has human compassion whether it be a minimal amount, its still there. It foreshadows his last moments when he felt compassion for his son and killed the emperor. Oh and to answer your question yes i did see him cry. lol

DeVi| D0do
um hum

http://img96.echo.cx/img96/4096/anakin2bh.png

Mist
yes he cried. no expression

god damn it.

Cybervader
yah he shed tears quite a number of times in RoTS..guess he's just too overwhelmed with his mixed feelings..If you remember he cried too in AoTC in front of padme..after he told her he killed those sand ppl..

Neo_Version 7
Crybaby!

Ast Rofan
Last time I slaughtered a group of separatist I cried too. So I have to cut him some slack, though he should have cried after killing the kids like I did that one time.

Neo_Version 7
Nute Gunray was the shit!

DeVi| D0do
Poggle got totally sliced in half!

weep

Neo_Version 7
Poggle the Lesser was also the shit.

Darth Travizzle
I think the heat of the lava was too much for his eyes.

HAROLD
Umm, he cried more than once in the film.

Is this really worth starting a whole new thread?

JKozzy
Twice.

PVS
a skywalker CRYING!!?!??!?!!? THE HELL YOU SAY!!!!!!!!

Darth_Rankkor
I think he spent the 3 movies crying. even at the end of rots, covered with his mask hahahahah

Darth Travizzle
Did Anakin cry in Phantom Menace?

JKozzy
Yes

ShadowKing
crying? are you crying? there's no crying in Sith lore! mad

vader519
He is crying because he is conflicted with his emotions and decisions. On one hand the good side is telling him what are you doing, and the bad sid ekeeps telling him to kill more because he will be able to save Padme.

vader476
DUDE!!! VADER YOU STOLE MY NAME
lol

vader519
No way , you stole my name. I have bee here longer than you. lol

vader476
oh sorry didnt see that
ive never seen you here

Andrew McLeod
I was happy to see the seperatists slaughtered. I hated how they looked...I would've killed them simply because of how dumb they looked. What a horrible alien design, Lucas...

palpy_666
I wouldn't have cried. I am merciless and evil, just like Palpy, my buddy.

Sesse
Something just got into his eye...

g0h4n
I think he cried three times in ROTS
1 - before going over Palpatine's
2 - after the death of Master Windu
and 3 - after killing the Separatists
I'm not 100% on this, can you think of any more scenes where he cried?

Stealth Agent
when'd he cry in episode 1?

he cried b/c he knew how wrong this was, but he was already in so deep he couldn't turn back now, he had no choice but to continue to slaughter and push his feelings behind him.

p. skywalker
he didn't really have to push the feelings behind him.. he could feed off them.. guilt leads to suffering and pain..

Ani's Girl
I thought the tears showed just how conflicted he really was, as was mentioned above.

God I love him...

p. skywalker
It wasn't as much him being conflicted.. he knew he was doing wrong.. he knew it wasn't right.. but he did it anyway

Wickerman
Jar Jar Binks never would've cried...he would've made a better chosen one sad

Mesa tha chosen one thumb up

~wickerman~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.