Peak Human Fighters VS Immortals Royal Rumble

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K3VIL
Captain America
Black Panther
Protocide
Daredevil
Batman

VS

Connor MacLeod
Duncan MacLeod
Kurgan
Ramirez
Winston (One of the guards of Jacob Kell)

jinzin
oy...tuff one...good match....I'll think about this one though...right now...I'm not sure...having the cap in a TEAM battle does give the peak humans a huge advantage though....

jinzin
p.s. you should replace winston with that asian dude from highlander 4 he was hella badass..

K3VIL
UP

chilled monkey
Great match. If I had to say, I'd probably go with the Immortals. They have centuries of experience and that of all their vanquished foes.

Great fight though.

MERCILOUS
Which one was Winston?

I don't think I've ever read any protocide either. Any info on him?

But the human team has two great leaders, for now I give it to them based on that.

K3VIL
Winston was the black guy if I remember right.
Protocide was the other guy who received the super soldier serum and goes into suspended animation until A.I.M. wake up him and unleashed him on Cap.

MERCILOUS
hmmmm, can you tell me what he did, I'm still having trouble remembering.

I stopped reading before that story on Protocide...How'd he do?

K3VIL
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
hmmmm, can you tell me what he did, I'm still having trouble remembering.

I stopped reading before that story on Protocide...How'd he do?
He sent to hospital U.S. Agent, that was really crap fight, and then battled Cap twice, in their last fight, he saved Captain America from the explosion of an A.I.M. base and was believed dead, but after that it was showed him in civilian disguise asking to a truck pilot to take him away, and he was carrying the shield under his coat

MERCILOUS
Sounds like he can hang, I'm sticking with the human team, for the leadership skills again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.