Darth Vaders suite

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xxxpoppunker182
ok i've been looking on info about Vaders suite and the only thing it says it keeps him alive. does anyone know what its made out of and what else it can do or anything?

TraptUnderIce
He has a castle on Coruscant.

DarthMandalore
um... what does that hvae to do with his suite?

Boris
His Suit, not suite, they are two very different things..

TraptUnderIce
I thought he meant suite that makes castle sort of make sense.

DarthMandalore
ohhhhhhhh....... youthought.. and i spelled it... OHHHHHHHHH

DarthMandalore
it's funnier when read as "suite" than as "suit"

xxxpoppunker182
ok sorry for the mispelling but does anyone know what its made out of or anything? and what's inside DV's castle?

DarthMandalore
probably some sith holocrons in his castle. weapons, armor repair stuff, spare lightsaber crystals, evil dark lord stuff...

FeceMan
His suit is probably made out of common materials--hell, we could perhaps make one today (though it might be a bit bulkier). I figured he was more damaged than what he appeared to be on RotS, so the only vital function his suit serves is to breathe for him...though he was doing that just fine moments before the droids placed the helmet on him. Perhaps the helmet has some sort of visual augmentation in case the fire injured Vader's eyes.

Boris
Anyways.. It is called Bast Castle and is on Vijun, he kept the lightsabers of slain Jedi there... including Obi-Wans. A chamber like the one on the Executioner ship, a big statue of himself... It's in the game 'Jedi Academy'.

TraptUnderIce
I thought there was a castle on Coruscant because Luke hid a castle from somebody.

Boris
Probably has a few of them... he is number two in the galaxy... lol

xxxpoppunker182
ok but his suit i just wanna know if its made out of anything special or if its just metal and what functions his helmet has cause i've herd it has visual enhancers and stuff.

RayIsGay
His suit is made out of some really strong materials, and his helmet helps him breathe, and the rest of the suit just hides his battered body. I think, i could be wrong

TraptUnderIce
It's probably just hides his prosthetics mostly. I assume it does something to control his bowel movements. It helps him to breathe and enhances his vision.

Lord Darkstar
^ yeah thats probably right, though is it possible that the Emperor put something into the suit so that if Vader ever betrayed him the Emperor could just blow him up. Or if the emperor died, then something (poison) would be injected into vader

That would explain why Vader said "I must obey my master" even though in the sith betrayals go on all the time. It would also explain why Vader said that he wanted to look on luke with his own eyes and then when luke said he would die and vader said it was too late, he knew this because of the poison. It also makes sense because in RotS he had no problems breathing after being burned to a crisp

xxxpoppunker182
ok when he told luke he was gonna die it was because the emporro's lightning shorted out his suit

Sesse
I suppose it was shielded from EMP:s. If there were knowledge of them in the star wars univere...

FeceMan
In the books, I believe Vader was tossed into a vat of acid, which would explain more dependency on the suit.

Lord Darkstar
the books really don't matter, if George directly contridicts it in a movie. We see Vader falls into lava, thus, no matter what any author says, he fell into lava.

about his suit, it probably also increases his strength, maybe his agility (though we don't see that in the movie, I attribute that more to the limitations of the 70s)

darth-yoda
well he lifted sidious above his head come on what normal man could do that

Lord Darkstar
yes he can do that, but I meant more the agility, we don't see Vader in the original movies being agile, I think that is more because of the time he made the movies though, not because vader is that slow. Because really, if he was that slow then the youngling at the end of RotS could kill him

xxxpoppunker182
that makse sense but does or is there a type of armor they used for his suite like obsidian armor or durasteel?

xxxpoppunker182
can anyone helo me out here?

Lord Darkstar
sorry, I can't help you with that, I'm not sure what his armor is made up of, probably reinforced steel and plastic

Fishy
Cortosis would have been the best, but seeing as Luke easily cut of his arm its not that either... Probably just some normal common material

Lord Darkstar
yeah, I thought about corotosis or mandalorian iron as well, not sure why they didn't make his armor out of that, he was the 2nd richest and most powerful man in the universe, he could have afforded it

Fishy
The money would not have been the problem, gathering it would have been. Getting Cortosis isn't easy, especially not on such short notice.

I don't think he had an entire warehouse filled with Cortosis waiting around for somebody to take a lava bath.

viking12344
I think that the suit itself had nothing to do with Palps controlling Vader.

Vader knew that palps could use force lightening and he could not. As we saw in jedi, vader's suit + palps lightening = jedi specter.

Hell, anytime Vader got out of line, Palps just sparked him in the azz. Worked wonders.

xxxpoppunker182
ok well thx guys for helpinme out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.