hulk with adamantium claws and unbreakable skeleton vs current superman?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mikedgravity
so who takes it adamantium hulk or Supes?

Zahit
aunt may with an adamantium bladder, a cosmic cube up her arse,
and the infinity gems attached to her knitting needles wins this one....

JRW
LMAO

Fanboy
What kind of crap is this another way to prove that you are a big Hulk fan? Well Superman can still take it by burning off all his skin removing all his bones and scattering them across the planet.

colossus17
lol i agree with the guy above......whats the point of posting it.....just to let the hulk win once....

armandovalles
hulk w/ adamantium claws and an unbreakable skeleton could beat ANYONE.

True Sinister
Originally posted by colossus17
lol i agree with the guy above......whats the point of posting it.....just to let the hulk win once.... He wants to see if any Hulk could ever equal superman. Supe will lose hopefully this will make him happy

mikedgravity
man you guys must really hate the hulk. or you probably just hate what you think are stupid threads. think being the key word. any how i say in a purely physical match this version of hulk can take him.

Cosmic Cube
This really isn't much different than Superman vs Hulk. Hulk could take anything Superman dishes at him, but Superman has too many extraneous advantages. Adamantium bones and claws are meaningless. Hulk's bones are already nigh unbreakable, and claws are just stupid.

Dizzle
No one here hates the Hulk. But this is a bit one sided. Normal Hulk could give Supes a fight, if not win. Why the hell would you upgrade him that much? It's an unfair advantage. Give Supes control over magnetic fields if yer gonna do that...

mikedgravity
okay supes has all of karate kids skill also.

Cosmic Cube
In a brawl, Hulk would beat Superman. But, if Superman plays it smart, there isn't a lot Hulk can do to him. Superman would win against Hulk more often than not.

Dizzle
Then Supes, very very easily. It's damn hard to find a balance, isn't it?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by mikedgravity
okay supes has all of karate kids skill also.

Then... he wins.

kgkg
Depends if adamantium is truly strong enough

Hulk will slice superman to bits

Hulk Power
Hulk takes this easily. Superman doesn't have a chance.

Avalonofthewind
Supes still wins this. It wouldnt be any different than him fighting regular Hulk.

Adamantium is useless against Supes.

Cosmic Cube
Because... In the Fantastic Four/Superman crossover, Superman took a hit from a beam that cuts adamantium like it was nothing! big grin

I don't take crossovers as canon, but I don't think adamantium would really sway the outcome of this fight. It's just about the same as Superman vs Hulk. Superman wins more often than not, depending on the Hulk's level of anger.

MrHeavySilence
Superman throws Hulk into another solar system, thinks up a plan, throws Hulk another few lightyears to get preparation, and then beats him up.

Unless Hulk can get the first hit with his admantium claw wink

nigel45
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Because... In the Fantastic Four/Superman crossover, Superman took a hit from a beam that cuts adamantium like it was nothing! big grin

I don't take crossovers as canon, but I don't think adamantium would really sway the outcome of this fight. It's just about the same as Superman vs Hulk. Superman wins more often than not, depending on the Hulk's level of anger.

I agree. I personally believe that Superman should never have to trade blows with the Hulk, that is, if he's being smart and using his speed. In that type of occurence, it wouldn't matter if Hulk had claws or not.

kgkg
Originally posted by nigel45
I agree. I personally believe that Superman should never have to trade blows with the Hulk, that is, if he's being smart and using his speed. In that type of occurence, it wouldn't matter if Hulk had claws or not. Exactly lots of writers have ignored speed, in many battles(especially if the character has lots of other powers) sad

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube

Simple as that cool

Of course CC knows more than the writers... the fact they get paid to create the stories and CC doesnt means NOTHING! stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.