One Heart Music Video

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

benskywalker88
This is yet another music video, I'm in a music video mood lol! This one shows how Anakin and Padme's love for each other is even more powerful than the force and that everything he does (e.g betraying his friends) is all for her:

h**p://w**.putfile.com/media.php?n=One_Heart

JKozzy
Personally, I think you should make one music video thread, or ask a mod to merge all these threads together, so you can have a central video thread. wink

darkjedi132
You do a great job with these

AWESOME!!!

palpy_666
Pretty good. I likey.

Dark hoser
that was pretty good

tlbauerle
Am I the only one that doesn't like these? It seems like an step toward popularizing SW, trying to make it more...hip. I thinks its pretty lame.

The editing is good...but why include the dialogue if it is competition with the song's vocals?

obi-wan geynobi
where can i see this video?

obi-wan geynobi
nevermind big grin i got it!

theshakl
"i think you should make a music video thread"

There IS a music video thread

theshakl
i don't think the song ..was ...that fitting...good video though..real good..i like how you combined footage from differnet movies..maybe using some OT footage would be cool too

I KNOW make a video comparing Anakin and Luke ..that would be awesome..he he..you're gonna need more upbeat music though

The Last Son
Personally, I liked the music video. Good job. As far as Todd goes, Star Wars is already popularized. For those of us who like a deeper storyline, these videos are great.

Bishop X
Originally posted by tlbauerle
Am I the only one that doesn't like these?

Yes, yes you are.

Bishop X
Originally posted by theshakl
i don't think the song ..was ...that fitting...good video though..

I think the song fit perfectly, especially when Anakin was commanding the clones and it was clear that ANYTHING HE DID, HE DID IT FOR HER.

hana_skywalker
Very nice video! eek! Congratulations.

It was touching! cry I agree, Bryan Adams's song fits perfectly. yes

Cybervader
very touchin..i thought it could have been longer though.. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.