Iceman Full potential & Invisible Man Johnny Storm VS. Big Barda & Sinestro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Invisible Man Johnny Storm's powers were like invisible woman's times 10, and the ability traverse space at warp speeds. He was wicked powerful. Here's a pic:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/0785115986.jpg

Who takes it?

Debate.

armandovalles
Iceman + Johnny take this easily. Johnny as the Invisible Man could probly take Barda + Sinestro by himself.

Cosmic Cube
Johnny's a herald as the Invisible Man. He and Bobby take it.

gautam
cmon sentry you know that invisible man would win....make it a bit more even on the DC sides of ure threads....I get ure a marvel fan....but this is obvious

Sentry
How's this

Iceman & Invisible Man

VS.

Big Barda & Sinestro & Orion

gautam
yea...this seems ok........i think Orion would take iceman..seeing as how supes can....then sinestro being a very strong ex-GL....can give invisible man some trouble....but hes more then even surfer...so sinestro taken.....then he just kills Orion with a couple of cosmic blasts..then barda could try to attack him and shoot him with her little stick thing...then he would fire things from his stick and take her out wink ...so in the end Invisible man wins big time....

DarkCrawler
I don't know if Orion can do the inhale/exhale thing to Iceman like Superman can. He probably can...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.