Juggernaut vs. Kurse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
Kurse is 4 times Thor strength ??? could this really be ???

who would win a match of those.... in any case... it would be a clash

armandovalles
Juggernaut, his durability is too much for Kurse to overcome.

leonidas
no, his durability isn't, but his force field probably is. i don't think kurse is quite 4x thor's strength but he is probably 3x. he is also a magical being that does not tire and will fight forever. juggs would get bounced all over the place by kurse, but i don't THINK kurse could get past his shield. juggs would take a bad beating for eternity.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by leonidas
no, his durability isn't, but his force field probably is. i don't think kurse is quite 4x thor's strength but he is probably 3x. he is also a magical being that does not tire and will fight forever. juggs would get bounced all over the place by kurse, but i don't THINK kurse could get past his shield. juggs would take a bad beating for eternity.

Juggernaut's durability is unlimited. Juggernaut doesn't tire, either. Nothing has gotten past Jugg's shield. If you're not more powerful than Cyttorak, you ain't getting past it.

colossus17
juggs is also magical......i think that kurse would take a beating.....for eternity not juggs.....

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by colossus17
juggs is also magical......i think that kurse would take a beating.....for eternity not juggs.....

Kurse doesn't have unlimited durability. Eventually, he's going down.

colossus17
i agree.

Beyonder
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Juggernaut's durability is unlimited. Juggernaut doesn't tire, either. Nothing has gotten past Jugg's shield. If you're not more powerful than Cyttorak, you ain't getting past it.

Durability is unlimited? Your reading to much into is CC. Hulk after breaking control of Red Skull's mindcontrol turned on Juggernaut. Gave him two to three blows and Juggernaut was down.

Nimrod has slapped Juggy's helmet off his head and hit him with tight beams to immoblize him. At one point, Juggy feared Nimrod's disintegration beam that nearly hit him.

Onslaught has punched him across the states before.

War Hulk slugged it out with Juggernaut and eventually beat him, Absorbing Man had to help Cain.

Juggernaut doesn't have unlimited durability. And those listings are just what I know. There's probably other instances. And Kurse has as much stamina as Juggernaut. He walked beneath the ocean for days to find his foe Thor, who was across the Atlantic. Juggernaut will get thrown around like a rag doll in this fight. His durability has limits; his strength doesn't increase. Kurse was created by a cube being to stomp (not fight) Thor w/ belt of strength.

long pig
Nimrod's beam was a future tech high frequency beam of sound that disrupted his nerve impulses. Jug said himself that the shield would have blocked it, if he had it up.

WarHulk was using celestial magic, magic hurt Jugs.

Onslaught was bullshit.

Jug has unlimited durabilty and edurance. Only mind attacks and magic can hurt him.

Beyonder
Originally posted by long pig
Nimrod's beam was a future tech high frequency beam of sound that disrupted his nerve impulses. Jug said himself that the shield would have blocked it, if he had it up.

? He said what? When did he say that during his fight? He never said that during the fight. And explain Nimrod knock Cain's helmet off.

Hold up, the Celestials use magic? The Space Gods/Researchers of the Universe use magic?

Unlimited durability? Onslaught, War Hulk, Hulk, and Nimrod beg a differ.

long pig
Yes, he's said it.
Jug's didn't have his shield up, that why Nimrod got his helmet off in the first place. His helmet isn't as durable as his body armor, they aren't the same.

Celestial armor that War was using was magical in nature, and Celestials are over Cyttorak, therefore, War negated Jug's magic via Celestials.

Hulk had nothing to do with it, he has never been able to hurt Jug at all.

Onslaught doesn't count for 99% of the people who understand what's going on. Too many innaccurate statements and plot holes.

The only thing that can hurt Jugs is Magic of a sufficiant force, and mental attacks.

Beyonder
Originally posted by long pig
Yes, he's said it.
Jug's didn't have his shield up, that why Nimrod got his helmet off in the first place. His helmet isn't as durable as his body armor, they aren't the same.

When during the issued did he say this? Be more specific.

What? This is the first time I've heard of this out of every message board I've been to. Magic? Celestials are cosmic energy wielders, not magic wielders.

long pig
Not sure exactly what issue. Don't believe me, doesn't matter.

The armor War was wearing was magical armor, powered by the Celestial's power. It negated Jugs enchantment.
That's all.

Hulk had no part in that fight, he was just a vessel for the Celestial armor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.