Darth Sion vs Darth Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gen. Grevious
Well who do you think would win, i personally think Sion would get his ass kicked in 5 seconds...

Darth Travizzle
I don't remeber who Sion was so I'll go with Revan.

Fishy
Sion would lose fast..

Even his power of restoring himself wouldn't do shit. He hated the Exile because Kreia choose the Exile over him. Revan is even higher in Kreia's list he would throw up a fight be defeated and die without even restoring once. At least I think so

Darth Travizzle
Oh was sion the dude with the messed up skin? or was he the one who would wear the mask.

Lord Caltor
messed up skin

i think revan and everyone knows that revan wins anyways because he just does.......

Darth Koroni
Though I'd lean towards Revan, there is a chance that Sion could win.

Fishy
A chance? Well if he could fart so badly Revan would die from inhaling the gasses then yeah you are right otherwise no way in hell

liam k
sion would lose and reven would lose eventually, the dark side corrupts and both would fall, that is why jedi will always rule!

dAngEr_Is_gO!
I get confused around here. A lot of people talk about Revan in Sith Lord terms, because I guess that was what he was for a bulk of the time, but where the KOTOR story leaves off he is redeemed to the light side. The KOTOR2 story seems to coroborate with this. Anyway I digress...
Dark side, light side, whatever side, Revan would whoop him pretty fast. As mentioned before Kreia/Darth Traya holds him higher than probably anyone, including the exile. He is a powerful warrior and a brilliant strategist.

Revan Souer
Depends on how you play the game whether Revan is jedi or Sith. And Id kick anyones ass Sion wouldn't stand a chance mmooowwwhhhaaaaa ha

Revan21
Revan, he has a way with words

Human Vader
no
both revan and the exile are light side in obsidians vision, meaning theyll probably be light side in KOTOR 3. it doesnt matter though, revan would own sion either way

Darth Travizzle
Then Revan.

darth-yoda
lucas arts stated that revan was DS and also he is DSwhen you fight him on kotor 2

dAngEr_Is_gO!
They did!?! So the whole Jedi redemption thing was a sham and the DS ending was the real one? I feel so cheated.
On a side note Bioware are becoming the M Night Shymalan of software. Jade Empire had a great twist that made my jaw drop. They did the same thing to me with KOTOR. The twist in KOTOR2 didn't impress me half as much.

FeceMan
Dark Side ending was not the real one. In fact, the Light Side ending was closer to it...Revan just up and disappeared one day for who-knows-why. The DS ending makes one think that he ruled the galaxy with the Starforge. However, it seems that he was defeated, even with Bastila on his side.

Darth Koroni
Originally posted by darth-yoda
lucas arts stated that revan was DS and also he is DSwhen you fight him on kotor 2

And Malak didn't have a mechanical jaw, so does that mean he never did? The Revan you faced was the final vision of the tomb of Ludo Kreesh.

General Zodiac
Revan would win hands down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.