Doc Ock Vs Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GGgrievous725
both of these were leaders in sinister six venom was only for two issues or so but who do you think is more sinister and why

DarkCrawler
Ock.

VenomCarnage21
Dr. Octopus.

Doc Ock
Venom was not the leader of the Sinister Six that time.Sandman was.

And secondly Ock is far more sinister than Eddie Brock could ever be.Brock would never threaten the lives of millions of people.

doctorstrongbad
Yeah Doc Ock is the better leader, Venom is better at random attacks and violence.

DBZ MAN
but he could kick doc ocks ass...sorry doc ock whistle

Doc Ock
Originally posted by DBZ MAN
but he could kick doc ocks ass...sorry doc ock whistle

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v120/octopus/cap171.jpg

black robb
Originally posted by Doc Ock
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v120/octopus/cap171.jpg i smirk back at you wink

Spideys Sister
Doc all the way.

Next Venom_girl
Venom eases Ock of the burden of his extra arms.

CorderaMitchell
Venom is the better fighter, but ock is the greater thinker and large scale threat

VENOM.

Spideys Sister
Good point Doc is Really smart...He could use that as an Advantage.

Mainstream
he's so handy ( I know mainstream that's mega lame..but true)

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Mainstream
he's so handy ( I know mainstream that's mega lame..but true) laughing Took me a second to get that one...Maybe they should make a robot Doc...One arm soda another Remote....Ect.laughing

Mainstream
an octo bot...didn't he do that on the toon...the two parter about the sick mexican/white/sick girl?

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Mainstream
an octo bot...didn't he do that on the toon...the two parter about the sick mexican/white/sick girl? What spideys biggest fan? When he lost his memory?

Mainstream
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
What spideys biggest fan? When he lost his memory?

yeah indeed child.

Paola
arrow versus forum

Mainstream
good golly!!!!

Spideys Sister
Hi Paola....Originally posted by Mainstream
yeah indeed child. Good episode.

CorderaMitchell
Wow, didn't i post somewhere else on here trippy.

Gen-117
Originally posted by Doc Ock
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v120/octopus/cap171.jpg

Best. Reply. Ever.

jinzin
oh who's more sinister?.....doc ock by far...venom thinks he's actually doing good...so I suppose his most sinister acts are subject to point of view.....but doc....he knows what he's doing is wrong...he's way more sinister...though in a fight...venom would rape doc ock and leave him for dead...

CorderaMitchell
Or just eat his brains.....................

Max Spidey 24
Venom, will tear off his testicals and feed it to him.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Max Spidey 24

you mean tentacles right?

Max Spidey 24
Witch ever Venom gets to first. Doc ock is eating it.

Mainstream
Witch ever spidey gets to first. Doc ock is eating it.

indeed glare

Swanky-Tuna
That episode was kinda stupid.

Spiderman: Hey Ock, yo gramma wear's combat boots!!
Doc Ock: I'm defeated!

Topic-wise, I don't think I can choose.

reaper724
i am a fan of both of them but doc ock woulded be able to venom. for multiple reasons.one, venom would eventuly break doc ocks tentecles.two, doc ocks tentecles would be able to grab venom.

Shazman
Venom

Arahan
Doc Ocks tentacles are very deadly but he is just a human. Spidey holds back when he fights humans. So if Venom fights DO he would most likely fight with full strength. With oder words: Doc Ock dies.

BUT if Dock Ock comes prepared (Sonic Gun, gas lighter) then he can surely make a win.

jgiant
I could definately see doc ock eating his own balls in this fight...oh thats a funny yet highly disturbing image...

Tha C-Master
Yea, that should have stayed in your head lol...

Sparkz
venom couldnt break doc ocks tenticals, they are coated in adimantium. But I wouldnt say Venom would rape Doc Ock, he's too smart to just get completely owned by venny but yeah vennom shouldnt have loads of trouble in this fight. Unless some is playing the backstreet boys in the background, that sound would def drive his symbiote away.

Sodo
Wow. This one is ACTUALLY pretty even.

Analyzation:

Venom tops Ock on strength and speed, but lacks in the brains. It would be quite easy for him to rely on senses and win, but knowing Ock, he wouldn't let that happen. Ock might even have a chance going with Brock in an all out brawl, seeing as he has those huge tentacles. If Venom let up just one bit (but with his senses, he won't) then the fight is over. Thinking of Venom's intelligence level, he would like to just mutilate Ock, who would keep his distance and attack with the tentacles. I'm sorry to say, but this fight would most likely go to Ock, but just barely.

willRules
Venom wins this easily..............

Venom Dude No.1
all of you Doc Ock fans, you should know very well that Venom IS Spider-Man's most dangerous enemy, and ffs how is Doc Ock going to hurt Venom?? Venom would slice Doc's ass because Doc is only human and Venom is even stronger than Spidey

Sparkz
Originally posted by Venom Dude No.1
all of you Doc Ock fans, you should know very well that Venom IS Spider-Man's most dangerous enemy, and ffs how is Doc Ock going to hurt Venom?? Venom would slice Doc's ass because Doc is only human and Venom is even stronger than Spidey

dnt let batman fans here you say only human they will eat you alive!!!

jinzin
Originally posted by Sparkz
dnt let batman fans here you say only human they will eat you alive!!!
it's true...

anywho batman is a physical specimen... dock is a fat guy...

but yeah symbiote tendrils end this one quick... dock ock isn'tpacking harder hits than juggernaught.. and singular strands of symbiote have proven to be as strong as dock's tenticals... what happens when venom unleashes 100 of them in his direction? ock may as well be fighting air...he'll be suffocated or eaten... either way he'd lose..

but back ON TOPIC... this is a question of who's more sinister... I still say otto on this one...

Sparkz
Originally posted by jinzin
it's true...

anywho batman is a physical specimen... dock is a fat guy...

but yeah symbiote tendrils end this one quick... dock ock isn'tpacking harder hits than juggernaught.. and singular strands of symbiote have proven to be as strong as dock's tenticals... what happens when venom unleashes 100 of them in his direction? ock may as well be fighting air...he'll be suffocated or eaten... either way he'd lose..

but back ON TOPIC... this is a question of who's more sinister... I still say otto on this one...

Ock couldnt win in raw power, but he could outsmart venny. and i dnt know why ppl keep saying venom can break ocks tenticles, since ocks tenticles broke after the stroy of master planer he coasted them with adimantium. venom isnt strong enuff to break adamantium, hell the hulk isnt strong enuff to do tht.

DarkCrawler
Just read the Ock VS Wolverine thread...

New Ock would smoke Venom.

Ock wins.

jinzin
Ock couldnt win in raw power, but he could outsmart venny. and i dnt know why ppl keep saying venom can break ocks tenticles, since ocks tenticles broke after the stroy of master planer he coasted them with adimantium. venom isnt strong enuff to break adamantium, hell the hulk isnt strong enuff to do tht.

outsmart venom? so then he'd have to win by a plot device... which is how EVERYONE (barring the friggin juggernaught and wolverine) have had to resort to versus venom in a strait p fight...

as far as breaking the tenticals.. that wasn't one of my argument's so I'm not sure where you're getting this from....

venom doesn't have to be strong enough to break admantium in order to web ocks tenticals and symbiote him in the face...

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Just read the Ock VS Wolverine thread...

New Ock would smoke Venom.

Ock wins.

cause he can deflect bullets? pfffft... venom has outsped a bullet after it's been fired WHILE started 5 feet behind it...

not to even mention how the "new dock ock" ooooooohhhhh early got beat to death by green goblin...

Tha C-Master
Ock

Sparkz
outsmart venom? so then he'd have to win by a plot device... which is how EVERYONE (barring the friggin juggernaught and wolverine) have had to resort to versus venom in a strait p fight...

as far as breaking the tenticals.. that wasn't one of my argument's so I'm not sure where you're getting this from....

venom doesn't have to be strong enough to break admantium in order to web ocks tenticals and symbiote him in the face...

cause he can deflect bullets? pfffft... venom has outsped a bullet after it's been fired WHILE started 5 feet behind it...

not to even mention how the "new dock ock" ooooooohhhhh early got beat to death by green goblin...

Woah Calm down i thought i read some1 say tht maybe in another forum anyway, yes only a plot devise im afriad, but i was just stating how ock could win, not giving excuses but its the only way i cud see ock win.

jinzin
aight... i am calm though... I'm always calm.... shifty

Sparkz
aight... i am calm though... I'm always calm.... shifty

good being angry poloutes the kalma....no im not a hippy.

DarkCrawler

Your just mad because I kicked your ass in that Wolverine VS Dock Ock fight... big grin

Tha C-Master
Ock wins 10/10 big grin

jinzin
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Your just mad because I kicked your ass in that Wolverine VS Dock Ock fight... big grin

pffft yeah that'swhat it was.... roll eyes (sarcastic) I mean it's not like you guys weren't debating classic ock or anything using old ock feats and such... then we reply with a feat where wolverine beat his ass... "that doesn't count...and the ussual b.s..... I have no qualms with admitting that wolverine would lose to current ock...

Next Venom_girl
I never heard about the adamantium coating but as far as I'm concerned, if SPIDER-GIRL can break Octopus tendrils Venom certainly could.

TheBlackWidow
Venom will own dock ock if spiderman has trouble beating venom than ock gets owned

TheBlackWidow
C master

TheBlackWidow
Jinzin???

Venom Dude No.1
Venom beats Doc Ock in raw power, he is class 25(25 tons) Doc Ock aint that strong even with his tentacles.
Venom 1 Doc Ock 0

Venom is pretty fast, not as fast as Spidey but close and Ock isnt really known for speed is he?
Venom 2 Doc Ock 0

As someone mentioned earlier its true, Doc Ock is far more sinister than Venom, Venom would never threaten millions of people.
Venom 2 Doc Ock 1

Venom has webbing which comes in handy here, Doc Ock hasnt.
Venom 3 Doc Ock 1

Venom has a spider-sense, Doc Ock hasnt.
Venom 4 Doc Ock 1

Doc Ock is smart as a genius, Venom aint that smart.
Venom 4 Doc Ock 2

Venom has great agility, stamina and durability. Doc Ock is just a fat guy.
Venom 5 Doc Ock 2

Doc Ocks tentacles can't hurt Venom SERIOUSLY because the only thing that hurts Venom is sonics and fire. Does Ock have anything of this? No he doesnt so he cant hurt Venom so much. Venom has claws and sharped poison teeth and tendrils to suffocate Ock.
Venom 6 Doc Ock 2

Venom has better fighting skills than Ock.
Venom 7 Doc Ock 2

The end result is: Venom will rip Ock in pieces!!

DarkCrawler
pffft yeah that'swhat it was.... roll eyes (sarcastic) I mean it's not like you guys weren't debating classic ock or anything using old ock feats and such... then we reply with a feat where wolverine beat his ass... "that doesn't count...and the ussual b.s..... I have no qualms with admitting that wolverine would lose to current ock...

And, since it said OCK, and not CLASSIC OCK, I assumed that it was the current Ock.

You realize that all the feats I posted were made by current Ock...

scotsmn
Venom. He can attack Doc's pathetic human body with his symbiote.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.