Iceman (Full Potential) vs. Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dvampire
Whos wins? smile

Sentry
Thor should take this. Hmmmm... He's battled Ymir toe to toe.... He should, but with Bobby's mutie upgrade, its gonna be close. Thor wins.

dvampire
Iceman should be able to freeze him if he stay at a distance, it won't take him long.

But I think Thor would win 7/10

o.g. slaughter
does anybody hav any pics of iceman ful potent. and what are his actual abilities

GalacticStorm
I think that Thor should win this. Mjolnir powers are mystical in nature and should definitely be able to harm bobby and a godly essence blast would no doubt kill him.

dvampire
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
I think that Thor should win this. Mjolnir powers are mystical in nature and should definitely be able to harm bobby and a godly essence blast would no doubt kill him.

But he can reform.

jrodslam
Originally posted by o.g. slaughter
does anybody hav any pics of iceman ful potent. and what are his actual abilities

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/spotlight/showquestion.asp?faq=10&fldAuto=55&page=10

Good site for x-men related characters.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by dvampire
But he can reform.

Ways in which iceman can be taken out indefinitely are if he is struck by energies powerful enough to disintegrate him down to a molecular level, by psionic attack or by mystical means. Thor has options 1 and 3 at his disposal.

dvampire
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Ways in which iceman can be taken out indefinitely are if he is struck by energies powerful enough to disintegrate him down to a molecular level, by psionic attack or by mystical means. Thor has options 1 and 3 at his disposal.

Yeah. But Iceman can just freeze him and take his Hammer away from him. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.