Proof that Star Wars is in CS!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

El_NINO
http://matrix.senecac.on.ca/~hareyes/counterstrike.GIF

This is proof that Star Wars is in not only very popular but it has made its way into CS. big grin

Can you guys post any other cool or funny pics like this.

PVS
dick

Dude Vader
Nice photoshop work!!!!

El_NINO
penis

Darth_Duffy
yet another EFFIN POINTLESS new thread, invasion of the idiots

El_NINO
Why not i see pointless threads everyday so why cant i do one

Darth_Duffy
i guess you can, it makes you as big of an idiot as the others but hey you go for it

El_NINO
well if you go into a thread thats pointless...... what does that make you.....?

Darth_Duffy
what? generally it doesnt become apparent that a thread is pointless until you read what follows.

Ogami Itto
YEAH BUT U DON'T HAVE TO POST THO Happy Dance

El_NINO
You dont need to post just leave it to people who want to post

Neo_Version 7
No offense or anything, but that is one pretty shitty picture.

The Arctic Avenger looks so awful. The close-up of the French CS unit sucks, too.

But a noble effort.

Darth_Duffy
no no no, obvious reply there from the both of you. When people make stupid pointless threads i personally think it needs to be pointed out, they clog up the forum pushing decent threads in which people want to post in down the pages.

Neo_Version 7
I don't mean any disrespect, Darth_Duffy, but I do not think it is up to you to decide what should and shouldn't be posted in this forum.

That is not to say this thread isn't pointless, I just felt like pointing something out.

Ogami Itto
well if u say so, to b quite honest i don't even know what the thread is about messed

Darth_Duffy
This maybe could have been posted somewhere, but it certainly didn't need its own thread, that be the point i'm making.

Ogami Itto
cs oh yeah embarrasment

El_NINO
your all right, it is a shitty picture i did it in paint and it took 5 minutes, duffy is right, i should have posted this somewhere else, mybad people i wont do it again

Neo_Version 7
It's quite alright, El_Nino.

No harm done.

Ogami Itto
If the thread is pointless it will soon disapear on it's own! nothing has to be pointed out

cad
oh my god that picture is just so stupid what hell is this thread about star wars or pictures.

LordSorgo
The people who create the threads are stupid, but the people that whine about the poor creation of the thread make everything worse ten fold.

solsmitch
look i can do photoshop to,

arent i good

putfile.com/pic.php?pic=6/16713440386.jpg&s=x2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.