HULK KILLER HUMANOID vs. Thing and Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
look at this monster ..... http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/hulkkill.htm

HULK KILLER HUMANOID.. in my opinion.. is one of the most awesome characters in marvel history... what can thing and hercules do against this nearly undestroyable punchingball ?

is HULK KILLER HUMANOID beatable by a powerhouse who only possess physical strength and confidence ???

colossus17
dude common why would u post this battle.....HKH is on a totally different level.....he beats even galactus....

Betageuze
Herc and Thing are two powerhouses... i would like to see this fight ....

colossus17
dude hulk killer humanoid........is the most powerful creature in the multiverse.........

JRW
you are kidding right?

dvampire
Thing gives Hulk a good fight all the time, adding Herc gives them the advatage to win atleast 7/10.

colossus17
Originally posted by JRW
you are kidding right?

nope

Tough Guy
hulk would be able to get stronger than both herc and thing theoretically in a fight, add as many powerhouses as u like and hulk can get stronger than all of them just by etting mADDER

Sentry
It's not Hulk Killer Humanoid. It's just Hulk Killer or The Hulk Killer Robot. Thing or Herc could just drop a turbine on him just like the Hulk did and short circuit his a$$.

These are the

Humanoids: http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/humanoid.htm

Unbeatable my a$$.

Oh, toughguy, their not fighting the Hulk. Their fighting the Hulk Killer.

Dark Thor
Originally posted by colossus17
dude common why would u post this battle.....HKH is on a totally different level.....he beats even galactus....

he beats galactus??????????????????????????????????????

Wynndar
*cough*...sarcasm...*cough*

Dark Thor
oh i get it

olympian
"hulk would be able to get stronger than both herc and thing theoretically in a fight, add as many powerhouses as u like and hulk can get stronger than all of them just by etting mADDER"

All of them?

Hulk never fought double teams like that. He never fought Thor and Herc. Or Thing and Herc. The closest you have is the mindless Hulk avenger fight and Herc - was the - powerhouse there with Namor being weak thanks to the heat.

eh " All of them "

Wynndar
Hulk fought Thor and Thing in heroes reborn but it looked like Thor and Thing had the advantage and the Hulk eventually escaped from leaping away.

I think a team up likof any 2 guys like Thing, Thor, Herc, Jug, Abomination, guys who single handedly gave Hulk a good fight, would be really tough for the Hulk. He would eventually reach some new threshold of anger and strength, something like when he fought Onslaught, and would still end up winning.

jinzin
no one can beat...........................HULK KILLER HUMANOID......he'd trash these fools..

olympian
Anything of the heroes reborn was fake. It was imaginated by Franklin Richards. ergo, nothing was real.

Wynndar
hmm....no

jinzin
Originally posted by Wynndar
hmm....no

who was this for?

Wynndar
Originally posted by olympian
Anything of the heroes reborn was fake. It was imaginated by Franklin Richards. ergo, nothing was real.

jinzin
oh...gotcha.....for a minute I thought you were seriously trying to argue the incomprehensible power that is...........................HULK KILLER HUMANOID!!! big grin

olympian
"Anything of the heroes reborn was fake. It was imaginated by Franklin Richards. ergo, nothing was real"

The events that happened after the Onslaught like the Thor losing and other situations wer retconned as non cannon. Fake. A universe created by Franklin.

Im not talking about Herc losing btw. That happened in the real Marvel Universe.

Wynndar
lets make a Thing and Herc vs a character thats actually interesting...not someone omnipotent like HKH wink

Cosmic Cube
Honestly... Both of them are as good as dead.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.