Shuma Gorath VS. Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Who takes it?

Debate.

kgkg
Sentry WTF?

Darkseid has 0% chance even pre-Crisis darkseid is dead meat.

Sentry
Darkseid is now my new b!tch. I will destroy him in all my threads.

jrodslam
no

long pig
Originally posted by Sentry
Darkseid is now my new b!tch. I will destroy him in all my threads.

haha.
mad NO, he can't beat SG!

Superherovandal
He would stand a chance as Pre Crisis as he was equal to Galactus. IF Galan can possibly beat SG then PC Darkseid certainly could. And don't bash other characters Sentry it will give you a bad name on these forums.

long pig
Could Galactus beat Shuma?

kgkg
Originally posted by Superherovandal
He would stand a chance as Pre Crisis as he was equal to Galactus. IF Galan can possibly beat SG then PC Darkseid certainly could. And don't bash other characters Sentry it will give you a bad name on these forums.
According to Kirby

but DC has changed his will before PC Darkseid is near Marvel Thanos level

PC D > Thanos by a bit

Laminator_X
Shuma Gorath at full power far outmatches Darkseid. However SG's manifestations on other planes are sometimes limited. For instance, Crom (CROM!) once bound SG's Earthly manifestation in a mountain. How much power SG can bring to bear depends on the conduit he is able to find. The soul of the Ancient One would have been a most efficient passage. I wonder how Darkseid's, (or Izaya's) would serve?

long pig
Surely this is going to happen in SG's own dimention.

ImmortalOne
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shuma-Gorath

HE is IMMORTAL !!!

chilled monkey
Shuma Gorath is one of the Old Ones. He easily takes this.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Superherovandal

PC Darkseid < Galactus

Shuma wins. Chaos Dimension!!

True Sinister
Shuma

GODSCRIBE
Darkseid will go insane at the sight of Shuma-Gorath's true form. He's incomprehensible to Darkseid.

Shuma 10/10

Mider
this is a really sick spite thread

Sixth_Winged
Shuma Gorath....

bean_machine
Hmmm well I'll just beat him with Guile in MVC2, as a favor to my master Darkseid. cool

LOL wink smokin'

Horrificus
Again, DS is a cosmic being, and has actually been beaten in fights by regular DC characters. SG's physical might, intelligence and magical might are all imeasurable. He is immortal, billions of years old and the only time he has ever been beaten back, is by an entire host of Celestials.

the Darkone
Shuma-Groth turns Darkseid into his b***h.

Swanky-Tuna
Well, the actual DS is supposed to be the pre-crisis one I guess and all post-crisis appearances have been his avatars. Is this DS or avatar of DS?

Sixth_Winged
Not every post crisis appearance, but the doomsday loss and the others where retconned.

Apparently, his losses to superman still stands

Mider
suppodisly the real one cannot be defeated on the physical plain oh and shuma gorath aint no anti monitor the omega effect will wipe him out.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Mider
suppodisly the real one cannot be defeated on the physical plain oh and shuma gorath aint no anti monitor the omega effect will wipe him out.

If the Omega Effect can't kills Superman, it ain't doing anything to Shuma.

Mider
supes is protected by the source do some research anyone protected by the source is not harmed by the effect also anyone who is important to the universe like galactus cannot be effected by it.

Swanky-Tuna
If the original DS is on par with Galactus and the battle is in SG's realm I think it'd be closer than some people think.

Mider
i think that he'd whipe him out of existence since he's hurt beings stronger then Shuma Gorath like the spectre. didnt kill the spectre but hurt him.

Horrificus
Something like Shuma can't just be erased. Let's just say that the rules of the DC universe probably won't apply here. Especially since he is not a member of the DC universe, and whatever is going on between the Source and Darkseid and the Omega effect.
Also, If Crom, and the Celestials were not able to destroy Shuma, Darkseid sure isn't going to be able to either. At least, not as simply as just shooting the Omega Effect at him.
Plus, a being like Shuma isn't just powerful. It is pretty much the top rung of ALL magical beings in the Marvel Universe. It will have protection.
So, it won't be THAT easy.
Yer gonna have to get more creative.

Mider
im afraid i dont really need to get more creative he's not imporant to the universe, he may servive the effects but he'll be hurt, spectre was, so was antimonitor.

Horrificus
Ok. I'll buy that. But, I don't buy that he will be erased.
So, that won't be the end of the fight. That's all I'm saying.

Mider
i dont know why not he's not invincible do you know what comics he came out in? shuma gorath i mean?

Horrificus
i dont know why not he's not invincible do you know what comics he came out in? shuma gorath i mean?

I will get the issue numbers.

Mider
thanks

Horrificus
thanks

Did you see the scanned images of the Dr. Strange Shuma fight?
That was coolas hell.
But, again, Dr. Strange should not have been able to beat Shuma. He is supposed to be like a God to the Gods.
So stupid.

Mider
meh strange with prep is basically what reed richards, and batman could not possibly hope to become in DCU

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.