Dr Doom vs Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

True Sinister
I think this would be a real one sided match. To me it is obvious who will win just looking at the past fights that have occured. Doom has beaten Galactus. DC's Darkside's Beams couldnt hurt Galactus but those same beams would destroy the hell out of Apocalypse. Doom has his own planet and is a universal threat. Hell Magneto is in between the 2 in power as well. These guys are in 2 different leauges.
Doom takes this IMO

colossus17
doom has his own planet......interesting.......why dont u open a comic u punk!

True Sinister
Originally posted by colossus17
doom has his own planet......interesting.......why dont u open a comic u punk! I was refering to when he was the ruler of planet Doom
www.geocities.com/kurg100/doom.html

colossus17
ok.

Marvelgeek
doom has his own planet......interesting.......why dont u open a comic u punk!

confused Dude I think he has. The earth that franklin richards created, where all the heroes went after onslaught. After all the heroes went home to our earth Doom went back and conquered it. smile

And also Apocalypse would totaly kick Dooms metal plated ass!yes

True Sinister
ok. counter earth. if u have an opinion on who will win just state it but don't debate every point i make if I prove what I am talkin about.

Lord S
In a purely spontaneous, physical battle...Doom would go down hard. Apoc has too much raw strength.

The beauty about Doom is give him a little prep time and he can turn the tables on just about anyone...and he has made guys more powerful and more important than Apocalypse his ***** before. Nothing tells me he can't do the same here.

Ethereal
these two would make god allies though

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by Ethereal
these two would make god allies though

I have a hard time seeing them teaming up. Their philosophies are kinda different.

long pig
Doom: "I am the greatest!:
Apocalypes: "No, I am the greatest!"
Doom: "I've taken over the world THREE TIMES!"
Apocalypes: "Really? wow, why don't the X-men stop you?"
Doom: "Because I'm not a pussy who wears purple lipstick!"
Apocalypes: "sad"

armandovalles
Apocalypse would kill Doom.

long pig
Haha.
No, he wouldn't.

He'd cut off A's mutant gene, then kick him in the ribs.

all4carnage
a-poc is smarter and has more experience....a-poc has been around for thousands of years.... he has been in more battles then doom.......''.in his earlier years before introduced''and doom cannot match up to a-pocs power.. a-poc wins

long pig
Smarter? no.

A's been in more battles, but he's lost most of them.

Doom has high tech and magic, he wins.
He has a button on his suit he can press that cuts off the power of any mutant, A's a mutant.

Beyonder
Originally posted by all4carnage
a-poc is smarter and has more experience....a-poc has been around for thousands of years.... he has been in more battles then doom.......''.in his earlier years before introduced''and doom cannot match up to a-pocs power.. a-poc wins

So how many times has he conquered the world? How many cosmic gods have he stolen power from?

Xplosive
Originally posted by long pig
Smarter? no.

A's been in more battles, but he's lost most of them.

Doom has high tech and magic, he wins.
He has a button on his suit he can press that cuts off the power of any mutant, A's a mutant.

As in pure intelligence, Apocalypse is more inteligent.

DrDoom
Xplosive, whatever you are smoking pass it over here-- it MUST be strong.

Apoc...smarter than Doom? laughing

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Xplosive
As in pure intelligence, Apocalypse is more inteligent.

This would be good in the "funniest post" competition too. big grin

True Sinister
Dr Doom is Smarter than Mr Fantastic IMO who is supposedly the smartest man in the world. If Apoc is so smart why does he have such stupid plans all the time.

Xplosive
Originally posted by DrDoom
Xplosive, whatever you are smoking pass it over here-- it MUST be strong.

Apoc...smarter than Doom?

I think when there was chart in Marvel for charachters, Reed, Apocalypse and Onslaught most intelliegnet on Earth, Doom was little bellow these three.
Or maby we can say, those are so intelligent, that we can't even say who is more, everything Doom comprehed, so can Apocalypse, or aslo the other way. So DarkCrawler and DrDoom, think little. Stupid

EvilCap America
I think when there was chart in Marvel for charachters, Reed, Apocalypse and Onslaught most intelliegnet on Earth, Doom was little bellow these three.
Or maby we can say, those are so intelligent, that we can't even say who is more, everything Doom comprehed, so can Apocalypse, or aslo the other way. So DarkCrawler and DrDoom, think little. Stupid

I hope you dont mean the Charts on the Marvel website with the 1-10 ratings.Those are put together by a couple Interns who work for them and say things like Mr.Fantastic is more agile than Spiderman or Apocalpyse is worthy of a 10 in anything

P-Geyser
Hey guys I was just thinking about this matchup today and I wonder who would be the Victor out between The Evil Genious Dr Doom a.k.a Dr Doom or the Evil mutant Apocalypse who is hellbent of the destruction of mankind.

Frankly I have no idea. Doom is so smart at inventing things and Apocalypse can change his size to whatever height ah damn I will let you guys answer who really know these characters.

NoFate007
In a one vs one fight, out of the blue, I'd say Apocalypse...however....if this would be a series or something, without a doubt I'd give it to Doom. With his prep and such he may be one of the only people in both DC and Marvel that could find a way to destroy Apocalypse for good.

P-Geyser
Originally posted by NoFate007
In a one vs one fight, out of the blue, I'd say Apocalypse...however....if this would be a series or something, without a doubt I'd give it to Doom. With his prep and such he may be one of the only people in both DC and Marvel that could find a way to destroy Apocalypse for good.

Wow DAMN GOOD analysis.

golem370
Apocalypse is smarter stronger has more experience and more durable. Apocalypse would make him a horseman

P-Geyser
Originally posted by golem370
Apocalypse is smarter stronger has more experience and more durable. Apocalypse would make him a horseman

Another good response..... Have they ever met before?

NoFate007
I could see him becoming a horseman...but then I can see Doom working from the inside out, trying to figure out a way to destroy him. After all, Doom has a cool name too haha

Tony Stark
Originally posted by golem370

confused

Dooms intelligence is second to only Reed Richards when choosing from characters from both Marvel and DC worlds.

Doom wins 8/10

Xplosive
Originally posted by NoFate007
a way to destroy Apocalypse for good.

Never. And look how many beings are there who could finish Dr. Doom life for good.
Apocalypse wins in an case.

Wickerman
Originally posted by P-Geyser
who would be the Victor

laughing out loud nice word play there. Doom is the only Victor in this match wink

~wickerman~

P-Geyser
Originally posted by Wickerman
laughing out loud nice word play there. Doom is the only Victor in this match wink

~wickerman~

hehehe thats funny isnt it?

Wickerman
Originally posted by P-Geyser
hehehe thats funny isnt it?

Yeah. But i'm just curious. Did you really want to know what the outcome of the fight would be or did you just wanna see who would pick up on the word play?

~wickerman~

P-Geyser
Originally posted by Wickerman
Yeah. But i'm just curious. Did you really want to know what the outcome of the fight would be or did you just wanna see who would pick up on the word play?

~wickerman~

No I really wanted to know what the outcome of the fight would be....actually I did not think about that until you mentioned it to me.

illadelph12
Hmm...

This is a little complicated.

Doom is extremely intelligent, but Apocalypse is maybe a step to a step and a half behind in that department, and his powers more than make up the ground his brain loses.

No prep I'd take Apocalypse all the way due to his offensive and defensive versatility being far greater than Doom's at the drop of a dime.

If both had equal 'prep', I see a stalemate with Apocalypse having more staying power (he is immortal after all). Both of them are great and resourceful tacticians, Doom simply has more notoriety for it because that's really the only option and strength he has.

Minus prep Apocalypse simply brings too much versatility to the table.

TheKahn
Apocalypse also has the advantage in terms of technology. Doom's tech is usually of his own invention and incrediable intellect. And as such is most likely second to none on earth and in most of the universe. Where it dose come in second is when compared with Celestrial tech, which seems to be about the highest there is on the planet. As such I thank that in a staight up match Apocalypse takes it everytime. Now let Doom get his hands a piece of Celestrial and time to study it and he'll take Apocalypse apart

OneDumbG0
Doom's magic, while not on par with Dr. Strange is waaay up there and that alone I think could cause Apocalypse much problems. You think it might be only amateur at best, since its not really a focus of his character. But the guy came in second place when the Vishanti were choosing the Earth's next Sorcerer Supreme. Dr. Strange obviously won that. And after that he fought the hordes of hell back in his war with Mephisto during the 'Triumph and Torment' storyline where he fights for the soul of his mother. Then there's his armor's might and his endless supply of Doombots and whatever trinkets he's got lying around, like some capsule that can suck cosmic energy or Onslaught's energy or the Beyonder's energy. Then there's the nasty skin upgrade to his armor in which Doom is just really evil. I mean... that is downright evil. Its like he lost his noble character for more power. The skin of your first love layering your armor? Ewww.

Apocalypse has gotten spanked by every mutant on the block. Cyclops, Stryfe, Cable, Magneto, Phoenix, X-Man. Hell, he's gotta brainwash Angel, Wolvie and the Hulk to set his plans in motion. I gotta say, the guy is probably the most poorly written villain and therefore the stupidest villain other than Mojo that the X-Men have faced. He's the first mutant in history, is immortal, has amassed centuries of knowledge and power and he can't beat the X-Men once? I mean... the Toad's probably beaten the X-Men more than Apocalypse.

Doom would cast the Crimson Bands of Cytorrak and hold him down, suck his power out with one gauntlet and crush his neck with the other. Then he'd be disgusted with himself for actually having touched such a weak loser. Apocalypse is all hype, he can make Horsemen out of people, control empires when there are no other real mutants around, but what has he actually done in a brawl?

Tony Stark
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Doom's magic, while not on par with Dr. Strange is waaay up there and that alone I think could cause Apocalypse much problems. You think it might be only amateur at best, since its not really a focus of his character. But the guy came in second place when the Vishanti were choosing the Earth's next Sorcerer Supreme. Dr. Strange obviously won that. And after that he fought the hordes of hell back in his war with Mephisto during the 'Triumph and Torment' storyline where he fights for the soul of his mother. Then there's his armor's might and his endless supply of Doombots and whatever trinkets he's got lying around, like some capsule that can suck cosmic energy or Onslaught's energy or the Beyonder's energy. Then there's the nasty skin upgrade to his armor in which Doom is just really evil. I mean... that is downright evil. Its like he lost his noble character for more power. The skin of your first love layering your armor? Ewww.

Apocalypse has gotten spanked by every mutant on the block. Cyclops, Stryfe, Cable, Magneto, Phoenix, X-Man. Hell, he's gotta brainwash Angel, Wolvie and the Hulk to set his plans in motion. I gotta say, the guy is probably the most poorly written villain and therefore the stupidest villain other than Mojo that the X-Men have faced. He's the first mutant in history, is immortal, has amassed centuries of knowledge and power and he can't beat the X-Men once? I mean... the Toad's probably beaten the X-Men more than Apocalypse.

Doom would cast the Crimson Bands of Cytorrak and hold him down, suck his power out with one gauntlet and crush his neck with the other. Then he'd be disgusted with himself for actually having touched such a weak loser. Apocalypse is all hype, he can make Horsemen out of people, control empires when there are no other real mutants around, but what has he actually done in a brawl?

Happy Dance

Your post is exactly right everybody seems to forget about his magic prowess. I was just going to mention that contest which is a great read but you beat me to it.

Dooms got to many options Tech...Magic...(armor uses both of them)

There's a reason he's the baddest villain on the planet.

He's DOOM

P-Geyser
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Happy Dance

Your post is exactly right everybody seems to forget about his magic prowess. I was just going to mention that contest which is a great read but you beat me to it.

Dooms got to many options Tech...Magic...(armor uses both of them)

There's a reason he's the baddest villain on the planet.

He's DOOM

Wow I am gald I asked this question...you guys are giving some seriousin your face answers

Wickerman
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
what has he actually done in a brawl?

ahem...

~wickerman~

King KAM
Apocaplyse is a nobody, he cant beat anyone with a good rep, he may get in a few wins every now and then , but besides that he aint no more of a threat to mankind than a villain on Yu-gi-oh!

leonheartmm
going on reps CURRENTLY, doom would win, but this is not about reps is it, given a good writer, im sure apocalypse would become his old self again{before cable n nate came into play} and beat doom's ass easily to the ground.

Mainstream
Apocalypse with ease...Doom would have to team up with other marvel villians to stand a chance....Doom is beneath Apocalypse...literaly.Originally posted by King KAM
Apocaplyse is a nobody, he cant beat anyone with a good rep, he may get in a few wins every now and then , but besides that he aint no more of a threat to mankind than a villain on Yu-gi-oh! Apocalypse ruled Cable time line for 2000 years...this is nothing?

TheKahn
Doom rules over a European country...
Apocalypse took over a world full of powerful mutants

Mainstream
Originally posted by TheKahn

and he beat six Xmen in one minute...that's an Xman every 10 seconds people...and do you not realize he is...immortal...and your fathers and your fathers father's worship him...you should all get on your dang knees and bless the name...Apocalypse.

Xplosive

What is that compared to ruling 2000 years to whole world.

Beyonder

After Xavier died at Legions hand.

Before the Age Of Heroes come into being.

Not impressed at all. Doom's conquered counter Earth and usurped powers from cosmic beings.

Doom = cosmic threat
Apocalypse = global

TheKahn
doom wears a skirt

Apoc does not. Apoc wins.

Tony Stark
doom wears a skirt

evil face

DOOM is not amused...

You must die now.

TheKahn
^^^jump

Beyonder
doom wears a skirt

Atleast Doom doesn't wear blue lipstick.

Spelljammer
You can't be serious.

Doom should kill you just appointing him to such a useless battle. Doom is far above Appocalypse level, he is not even worth Doom's notice. At best he could serve as an upgraded Doombot, but only barely.. The only thing keeping Doom from reaching the ends of the universe and controlling our very thoughts is the gods, and that accursed Reed Richards..

jgiant
Apoc is pretty bad ass i just wish he would kick more ass, doom is also bad ass and a supergenius, but again big blue has a vast array of powers and is immortal has experience of a couple millenium, i say only the strong survive apoc...on a similar note wizard once did the top ten villians and apoc didn't even make the list and doom came out on top...though wizard is not a reliable sorce, just someones view...

OneDumbG0
Everyone was killed by the time Apocalypse took over Cable's timeline,... no X-Men, no FF, no Avengers, nobody. And in Age Of Apocalypse? He took over before there were any X-Men. Not to mention that none of the Avengers or FF existed. The guy takes over the world when the world has no heroes to protect it! He has to surround himself with agents and armies before he can do a damn thing.

And while I understand this isn't Magneto v Apocalpse thread... if this is all Doom has to manage, who here can't think of thirteen different ways Doom could accomplish this feat? Not that I blame Apocalypse... like I said... he is poorly written.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Spelljammer
You can't be serious.

Doom should kill you just appointing him to such a useless battle. Doom is far above Appocalypse level, he is not even worth Doom's notice. At best he could serve as an upgraded Doombot, but only barely.. The only thing keeping Doom from reaching the ends of the universe and controlling our very thoughts is the gods, and that accursed Reed Richards..

laughing laughing laughing

Nuff said!

Lord S
Apocalypse took over a world full of powerful mutants Cut the crap. It's real easy to rule a world without real heroes, isn't it?

Xplosive
Apocalypse wins, but I would like to see Apocalypse and Doom joining forces.

Spelljammer
Apocalypse wins, but I would like to see Apocalypse and Doom joining forces.
Doom does not share the throne with muties older then dirt..

Beyonder
Originally posted by Spelljammer
Doom does not share the throne with muties older then dirt..

laughing out loud

Mainstream
Originally posted by Beyonder
Atleast Doom doesn't wear blue lipstick.

that's his secondary mutation cable2 remember it

Pointinel
doom is overrated. he always finds a way to win.

apoc on the other hand is underrated. he always finds a way to lose.

LOL

poor fella... big for nothing

just like current shaq

Mainstream
the world shall be under Apocalypse care fore 2000 years...what good times shall be had by all.

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by Mainstream
the world shall be under Apocalypse care fore 2000 years...what good times shall be had by all. ... unless ur human and not fit.... stick out tongue

Mainstream
Originally posted by Marvelgeek
... unless ur human and not fit.... stick out tongue

we Nameks and Apocalypse go way back...Apoc got or backs...fo shizzle to the dizzle cable2 remember it.

Marvelgeek
remember it. fo shizzle stick out tongue

Mainstream
fo shizzle stick out tongue

indizzle.

Marvelgeek
indizzle. confused OH I GET IT! stick out tongue

Mainstream
cool

Marvelgeek
Indizzle. big grin

Mainstream
Indizzle. big grin

gambit12

Marvelgeek
gambit12 "An dats the truth!"

IronFistofDoom
Why does everone say Apocolapse is Immortal? He really isn't...he has to change bodies after they age and are unable to contain his power. Doom wins this one with prep(simply build a device that speeds up the aging process within Apocolapse's host body). Without prep, and i hate to say this, but, Doom wouldn't be able to destroy Apocolapse, but on the same hand I doubt Apocolapse could destroy Doom.

P-Geyser
Here is a site that I found that has info on these two great marvel villians.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dr._Doom

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apocalypse_%28comics%29

ImmortalOne
Wikipedia has great info on ALL comic book charactters......... xept for those who appear in 3 issues or less !!

Wynndar
Doom can hang with Apoc without prep.

ImmortalOne
Without prep ?? I doubt that !!!

Wynndar
how many times have u seen Doom get in a physical battle?

babel10
Doom or Apocalypse?
Pro Doom
It depends whether or not Doom knows anything about Apocalypse and his reliance on host bodies.
Anti Doom
If Doom has no info on what does harm Apocalypse then Doom is out of luck.
Doom has magic, however is Doom's sorcery such that it would be successful in beating Apocalypse. I'm not so sure considering. Selene is very powerful with magic and if you remember the External fiasco she didn't even bother with Apocalypse.

Pro Apocalypse
Apocalypse most likely has info on Doom so this would be a major advantage on his part.
In addition, Apocalypse's control over his atoms are so vast that he could achieve internal nuclear fusion, or becoming extremely dense that he could not be physically harmed.
For people that say Doom is more intelligent than Apocalypse where is your basis for this. Sure Doom is highly intelligent like taking Galactus and Beyonders powers. However, all he had to do was figure out a way how to absorb cosmic energy.

But, Apocalypses powers consist of transmogrification and being able to alter his atomic structure. An ability so rare it left Uatu almost dumbfounded.

Anti Apocalypse
If Doom does know of Apocalypses need to constantly get new host bodies than he may be able to find a way to rid the world of Apocalypse. One way could be magically removing his essence while Apocalypse is in a physically weakened state.

ImmortalOne
Whats with the pro-anti thing ??

Wynndar
When was Uatu dumbfounded? And I dont think Doom has much respect Uatu after he broke into his place and stole Aaron's powers.

Swanky-Tuna
Doom takes over the world all the time. For fun.

llagrok
bump big grin

lordboo
what can doom possibly do to apoc without prep?

grey fox
Originally posted by lordboo
what can doom possibly do to apoc without prep?

A hell of a lot.

Wheras Apoc is marvels whipping boy

9/10 Doom.

llagrok
Originally posted by grey fox
A hell of a lot.

Wheras Apoc is marvels whipping boy

9/10 Doom.

You got anything to back that up with?

Because Apocalypse has never lost to anyone but the "Summers bloodline" at full power. Cyclops using the power of his entire bloodline to funnel his optic blast is clearly a plot item. There are no other occasions where he has been beaten at full power.

He even hung with the god damned High Evolutionary.

grey fox
Originally posted by llagrok
You got anything to back that up with?

Because Apocalypse has never lost to anyone but the "Summers bloodline" at full power. Cyclops using the power of his entire bloodline to funnel his optic blast is clearly a plot item. There are no other occasions where he has been beaten at full power.

He even hung with the god damned High Evolutionary.

laughing

Doom has his magic (pretty high level all thing considering). Insane tech , Mutant gene 'off switch' . Stolen powers from Surfer and Galactus and is a hell of a lot smarter then Apoc.

llagrok
laughing

Doom has his magic (pretty high level all thing considering). Insane tech , Mutant gene 'off switch' . Stolen powers from Surfer and Galactus and is a hell of a lot smarter then Apoc.

Too bad Apocalypse's technopathy should have no problem taking over Doom's technology.

Hell of a lot smarter? Right. Apocalypse invented the Techno organic virus and employs celestial technology. He has created quite a lot of impressive devices over the years, even if they aren't necessarily comparable to the things that Doom have. Magic? tsk tsk. Apocalypse is quite the magician himself, ask Candra.

You sidestepped my question though. You claim that Apocalypse has a very bad track record. Tell me of all these losses.

grey fox
Too bad Apocalypse's technopathy should have no problem taking over Doom's technology.

Hell of a lot smarter? Right. Apocalypse invented the Techno organic virus and employs celestial technology. He has created quite a lot of impressive devices over the years, even if they aren't necessarily comparable to the things that Doom have. Magic? tsk tsk. Apocalypse is quite the magician himself, ask Candra.

You sidestepped my question though. You claim that Apocalypse has a very bad track record. Tell me of all these losses.

Table.

llagrok
Table.

Ah, so you only have jokes then?

Fair enough.

Horrificus
doom wears a skirt

Yeah, but Doom makes it work!

Plus, Apoc has Lips like Angelina Jolie!

Doom is THE ultimate threat.

Versions of Doom have done enormous feats.
Kang, Immortus...

Doom practically creates a new classification. Because, the whole "prep" factor goes out the window. He has prep'ed for every threat, every major opponent, every situation.

Doom gives Apoc a lip reduction 8/10.

Harry Fingerman
Hell of a lot smarter? Right. Apocalypse invented the Techno organic virus and employs celestial technology. He has created quite a lot of impressive devices over the years, even if they aren't necessarily comparable to the things that Doom have. Magic? tsk tsk. Apocalypse is quite the magician himself, ask Candra. Doom has stolen a Watcher's power, Surfer's, Galactus, Beyonder's...
Hell, when he took Galactus's, it wasn't through amazing tech (that he also creates), it was through his brain.

I really doubt you want to compare Apoc's brain power showings, to Doom's...
Or even magic, hell, the mere fact that you brought up magic in the first place is weird.

llagrok
Where is it mentioned that they get prep/technology?

Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
Doom has stolen a Watcher's power, Surfer's, Galactus, Beyonder's...
Hell, when he took Galactus's, it wasn't through amazing tech (that he also creates), it was through his brain.

I really doubt you want to compare Apoc's brain power showings, to Doom's...
Or even magic, hell, the mere fact that you brought up magic in the first place is weird.

Uatu and Apocalypse treat eachother like equals. And you don't want me to get started on the ridiculousness of Doom stealing Galactus' power in Secret War. You don't.

You also need to realize that their goals are complete different, Apocalypse's goal is pretty much impossible to carry out. As all he wants to do it "winnow the strong from the weak" and I think the fact that Kang wasn't even capable of understanding Apocalypse's technology is a feat in its own right.

Either way, I didn't ask for a list of "power stealing feats" but rather a list of Apocalypse's jobbing and losses. Because so far, he has only lost to the "summers bloodline" in his fully powered state.

Harry Fingerman
Where is it mentioned that they get prep/technology? Well, I figured since you were trying to compare Apoc's tech to Doom's...

Uatu and Apocalypse treat eachother like equals. And you don't want me to get started on the ridiculousness of Doom stealing Galactus' power in Secret War. You don't.

You also need to realize that their goals are complete different, Apocalypse's goal is pretty much impossible to carry out. As all he wants to do it "winnow the strong from the weak" and I think the fact that Kang wasn't even capable of understanding Apocalypse's technology is a feat in its own right.

Either way, I didn't ask for a list of "power stealing feats" but rather a list of Apocalypse's jobbing and losses. Because so far, he has only lost to the "summers bloodline" in his fully powered state. Just because they treated each other like equals in teh Onslaught saga, doesn't make it so.

Actually, go ahead and explain it. Please do.

Maybe so, but I'm comparing on-panel devices, and Apoc's aren't up to snuff. And if their goals are different, and that's why Apoc doesn't create amazing devices, then don't compare them in the first place.

Wait, are you talking about Celestial technology?
Also, Kang is no Doom, and Doom was able to understand Galactus's tech, and incorporate it into his armor.

And yet, you were trying to compare the two. When you compare two characters, when it isn't close, then expect someone to disagree.

Also, Apoc hasn't faced too many people outside of the X-Men anyway.

Bad Ash231
Table.

Apoc throws a bag of squirrels at him.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/DrDoomSquirrels.gif

Originally posted by Horrificus
Versions of Doom have done enormous feats.
Kang, Immortus...

Yes, but last time I checked, Kang ran from Apocalypse...

Not to mention that he had some serious respect for him...

Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
Also, Apoc hasn't faced too many people outside of the X-Men anyway.

Well, there are the Eternals...

Harry Fingerman
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
Well, there are the Eternals... I said too many people.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.