Blade Vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Max Spidey 24
Blade is Stonger than People think. Vampire strength makes him like Spidey, and He Got The Killer Sword and skills, But then again Wolverine has built in Claws, crazy, and senses, plus hes been around so he got skills.

WOLVERINEFAN
i am sorry, but this has been done before. WOLVERINE KICKED ASS AS USUAL! but it would be a good fight. but then again, blade will never be able to kill or knock out wolverine, so its kinda pointless

Max Spidey 24
Wolverine is a sick man indeed.

WOLVERINEFAN
he is sick. thats why i like him

WOLVERINEFAN
when he's feral, he runs into the forest and devours raw flesh from anything he can see. i pity him sometimes

True Sinister
Originally posted by WOLVERINEFAN
he is sick. thats why i like him wolverine is nce but i wouldnt name my self after him

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Max Spidey 24
Blade is Stonger than People think. Vampire strength makes him like Spidey, and He Got The Killer Sword and skills, But then again Wolverine has built in Claws, crazy, and senses, plus hes been around so he got skills.

Blade is nowhere near as strong as spidey. Use the search function next time, this thread has been done.

Max Spidey 24
I did use it, but i didnt see it, maybe it was on the 100th page and I stoped on 99.

black wolverine
i did this before everyone said wolverine

Max Spidey 24
Ok I get the hint that it was done before.

black wolverine
ya but i good idea wolverine wins

srankmissingnin
Now starts the 2 month countdonw until the next Blade vs Wolverine thread... I can hardly wait.

black wolverine
yup

Max Spidey 24
How about if I put Wolverine Vs Blade Instead of Blade Vs Wolverine ???

srankmissingnin
Sure, variety is the spice of life after all

dvampire
Blade. That sword of his gives him a long range and hes stronger.

srankmissingnin
Hehe. Blade's reach advantage will only last half the fight. Yup, a whole 5 seconds!

dvampire
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Hehe. Blade's reach advantage will only last half the fight. Yup, a whole 5 seconds!

Yeah. It will last long enough for him to chop Wolverines head off or stab him in the heart. smile

black robb
Originally posted by dvampire
Yeah. It will last long enough for him to chop Wolverines head off or stab him in the heart. smile sure,since its not like Wolverine is a master fighter with a superhuman healing factor and years of experience

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by black robb
sure,since its not like Wolverine is a master fighter with a superhuman healing factor and years of experience

And adamantium skeleton... smile

dvampire
sure,since its not like Wolverine is a master fighter with a superhuman healing factor and years of experience

So is Blade. And Blade is very skilled with his sword and he knows MAs too. Blade have enhanced speed, strength, and better reach with his sword. smile There's no use for superhealing when a sword is pierced threw your chest.

srankmissingnin
So is Blade. And Blade is very skilled with his sword and he knows MAs too. Blade have enhanced speed, strength, and better reach with his sword. smile There's no use for superhealing when a sword is pierced threw your chest.

Blade is at best in the 1 ton range... almost twice as strong as Logan and not quite as strong as berserker rage Wolverine. All of Wolverine other attributes are above Blades, and I wouldn't recommend trying to argue for Blade based on fighting skill. Wolverine is one of the best (if not the best) fighters in the Marvel universe, he fights real swordsmen who would laugh in Blades face if they ever fought. If by some mircle Blade stabs Wolverine, he will be unarmed and lift wide open for an attack.

dvampire
Blade is at best in the 1 ton range... almost twice as strong as Logan and not quite as strong as berserker rage Wolverine. All of Wolverine other attributes are above Blades, and I wouldn't recommend trying to argue for Blade based on fighting skill. Wolverine is one of the best (if not the best) fighters in the Marvel universe, he fights real swordsmen who would laugh in Blades face if they ever fought. If by some mircle Blade stabs Wolverine, he will be unarmed and lift wide open for an attack.

Blade will be able to take him out. As I said before, he can just stab him in the heart. Wolverine is a good fighter but so is Blade with increased strength, speed, and he still have the range and distance with his sword.

Nataku8188

Blade is faster than Wolverine. He has superhuman speed. Blade v2 shows it off better than any of the other comics. I would say a berserked Blade would be stronger than a berserk Wolverine, it's just them with a lot of adrenaline.

The only way this fight lasts more than like 2-3 seconds is;
1) They start far, far away and Blade has his stake gun
2) Blade, for some odd reason, has an adamantium sword

That's about it.

black robb
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Blade is faster than Wolverine. He has superhuman speed. Blade v2 shows it off better than any of the other comics. I would say a berserked Blade would be stronger than a berserk Wolverine, it's just them with a lot of adrenaline.

The only way this fight lasts more than like 2-3 seconds is;
1) They start far, far away and Blade has his stake gun
2) Blade, for some odd reason, has an adamantium sword

That's about it. as fast as Wolverine's reflexes are,the minute he strike,Wolverine would cut his sword in half. and dont you think with all the punishment Wolverine gets,he can survive getting stabbed in the heart? Wolverine has enhanced strengthhttp://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/characters/showquestion.asp?fldAuto=1160 see for yourself

black robb
Wolverine beats Blade's monkey ass

dvampire
as fast as Wolverine's reflexes are,the minute he strike,Wolverine would cut his sword in half. and dont you think with all the punishment Wolverine gets,he can survive getting stabbed in the heart? Wolverine has enhanced strengthhttp://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/characters/showquestion.asp?fldAuto=1160 see for yourself

He can't survive getting stabed in the heart. And Blade have other weapons at his disposal too. Hes faster and stronger then Wolverine so he can hold his own against him very well.

I say Blade would win 6/10 smile

black robb
He can't survive getting stabed in the heart. And Blade have other weapons at his disposal too. Hes faster and stronger then Wolverine so he can hold his own against him very well.

I say Blade would win 6/10 smile honestly,do really think after all the battles where Wolvie's been shot and stabbed,no one ever pierced his heart?

Nataku8188
as fast as Wolverine's reflexes are,the minute he strike,Wolverine would cut his sword in half. and dont you think with all the punishment Wolverine gets,he can survive getting stabbed in the heart? Wolverine has enhanced strengthhttp://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/characters/showquestion.asp?fldAuto=1160 see for yourself

Uhm, I was arguing for Wolverine...

black robb
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Uhm, I was arguing for Wolverine... you were? my bad

dvampire
honestly,do really think after all the battles where Wolvie's been shot and stabbed,no one ever pierced his heart?

First time for everything. big grin

black robb
First time for everything. big grin your weed must be the best...

MERCILOUS
It's been done (by me), Wolvie wins.

grey fox
ironically enough in two 'what if' comics wolverine was lord of the vampires

snoopdogg
Blade is at best in the 1 ton range... almost twice as strong as Logan and not quite as strong as berserker rage Wolverine. smile

Placidity
Blade is black though.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Placidity
Blade is black though. He's half black and half white. Oreo if you will.

beast1234
Blade is no match against Wolverine fighting skills. Wolverine is one of the few people in the marvel universe that has a level 7 fighting ability. If Wolverine sticks to using his martial arts skills of brawling he can pull of a quick victory.

chilled monkey
There's no use for superhealing when a sword is pierced threw your chest.

They fought before. Blade stabbed Logan in the torso.

Logan smiled and mildly said "ouch." He then slugged Blade in the jaw and sent him flying. Blade was very fortunate that Logan decided to retract his claws before throwing the punch or Blade would have died then and there.

And this was when Logan had just got home from a long fight with Omega Red.

Honestly, Blade looked like a complete chump. He needed prep and a plot device to get a 'stalemate' (and that's being generous) against a tired Logan who wasn't taking him seriously and could easily have killed him at the start.

Sorry Blade fans.

Omega Vision
If Blade has that one Masamune (SP?) blade for this fight I'd say he wins. That sword can negate HF can't it?

Wild Shadow
i didnt realize we can pick and choice what wpn we can give to the ppl we are backing.

well then i pick logan wins b/c he would use herc's lion skin and the time gem for this battle.

smartass

snoopdogg
Logan would need those things to stay in a battle with Blade.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by snoopdogg

my @$$ logan has more strength, speed and MA feats then the "malato"?. embarrasment

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
my @$$ logan has more strength, speed and MA feats the the "malato". embarrasment crybaby

Wild Shadow
im trying to bring back the argument from the last page. big grin

snoopdogg
Blade is at best in the 1 ton range... almost twice as strong as Logan

Wild Shadow

erm

i can prove logan is physically stronger then blade can blade do the same?

snoopdogg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/th_tissues.jpg

Trackz
erm

i can prove logan is physically stronger then blade can blade do the same? this has been done to death, both sides hold water. it's pointless to try and start this up again really, the main flaw is it's hard to gauge where Blade fits in with the mainstream marvel universe when his enemies are mostly all supernatural and rarely interact with the mainstream universe.

Omega Vision
i didnt realize we can pick and choice what wpn we can give to the ppl we are backing.

well then i pick logan wins b/c he would use herc's lion skin and the time gem for this battle.

smartass
I was just saying that if Blade had the sword he'd win, otherwise he loses.

Tha C-Master
It's "mulatto" and Wolverine takes the majority IMO.

chilled monkey

Uh, beg your pardon, but no. Check out Blade's respect thread to see how a battle with Logan went (hint; it didn't go well for Blade).

Sorry, but that's the cold, hard truth.

Deadline
Originally posted by chilled monkey
Uh, beg your pardon, but no. Check out Blade's respect thread to see how a battle with Logan went (hint; it didn't go well for Blade).

Nah sorry it isn't. According to the writer it was a draw.

Battlehammer

so true, why even worse is wolverine went against Omega Red for 15 rounds before the fight and even better Blade had one sided prep lol.

Trackz
Originally posted by Battlehammer
so true, why even worse is wolverine went against Omega Red for 15 rounds before the fight and even better Blade had one sided prep lol. blade had just fought morbius and shield agents, 15 rounds isn't to be taken literally (if you want to believe everything each character says though, then the fight is a draw), one sided prep...meaning all his standard equipment, the vampire fluid just happens to be one of the only ways to kill wolverine.

don't skew details to paint your own picture of the fight. when it was stated on marvel to be a stalemate. if you want to say it was a bad fight fine, saying either had the advantage is ridiculous. Ofcourse you think it's good writing when wolverine is able to stand up to Thor, so I'm wasting my time.

snoopdogg

Sorry, but that's the cold, hard truth. Originally posted by snoopdogg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/th_tissues.jpg

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Deadline
Nah sorry it isn't. According to the writer it was a draw.

Exactly. Logan is tired and isn't taking the fight particularly seriously at all, Blade has prep and a plot device and despite all that, a draw is the best he can do. To say nothing of the fact that Logan could have killed him with his first blow had he not chosen to retract his claws.

I call that a case of not doing well.

Besides, you do realise, don't you, that Blade only said "it was a draw" because he's a cocky guy who's not going to admit to anything else? Let's be frank, humility isn't one of his strong points.

Originally posted by Trackz
blade had just fought morbius and shield agents,

Right, because a fight with Morbius and SHIELD goons is really as exerting as one with Omega Red (you know, the guy whose power allows him to drain strength)

15 rounds isn't to be taken literally

Fair comment, but it's reasonable to assume it was longer than Blade's brief scuffle with Morbius and the goons, which lasted about two panels before one of them dropped him with a dart.

it was stated on marvel to be a stalemate.

Mr. Hyde once stated that he made Thor tremble. Do we take that as fact, or recognise it for what it was; a boast made by someone arrogant?

I know we all like to stick up for our favourites, but I don't think it's unreasonable to say that Blade didn't come off particularly impressive there or that it wasn't one of his finest moments.

chilled monkey

There there, buck up you. No need to cry.

Trackz
Exactly. Logan is tired and isn't taking the fight particularly seriously at all, Blade has prep and a plot device and despite all that, a draw is the best he can do. To say nothing of the fact that Logan could have killed him with his first blow had he not chosen to retract his claws.

I call that a case of not doing well.

Besides, you do realise, don't you, that Blade only said "it was a draw" because he's a cocky guy who's not going to admit to anything else? Let's be frank, humility isn't one of his strong points.

Right, because a fight with Morbius and SHIELD goons is really as exerting as one with Omega Red (you know, the guy whose power allows him to drain strength)

Fair comment, but it's reasonable to assume it was longer than Blade's brief scuffle with Morbius and the goons, which lasted about two panels before one of them dropped him with a dart.

Mr. Hyde once stated that he made Thor tremble. Do we take that as fact, or recognise it for what it was; a boast made by someone arrogant?

I know we all like to stick up for our favourites, but I don't think it's unreasonable to say that Blade didn't come off particularly impressive there or that it wasn't one of his finest moments.

1. SHIELD knew where wolverine was meaning he had ben staying there for a considerable time
2. Wolverine fights enemies and is worn down on a daily basis, he was in no worse condition than he usually is
3. When i say marvel i don't mean Blade, I mean the actual employees, on the website. We should also add that Blade isn't a boastful character and knows when he is outmatched (prime example against Dracons when he asked Hannibal for help and realized Draconis had him dead at the end of their fight)

most people make the assumption that Blade used the vial as a last ditch effort when it is entirely possible the whole fight had the simple purpose of getting Wolverine to move close in enough to use the vial.

snoopdogg
We should also add that Blade isn't a boastful character and knows when he is outmatched (prime example against Dracons when he asked Hannibal for help and realized Draconis had him dead at the end of their fight)

He also admitted he was outmatched against Plotka iirc.

Deadline
Ofcourse you think it's good writing when wolverine is able to stand up to Thor, so I'm wasting my time.

Thor was holding back anyway.

outavodka
logan

outavodka
wolvie ftw

Mindset
So you think Blade wins, outavodka?

outavodka
haha if by blade you mean james howlett than yes

iceman24567
Originally posted by outavodka
haha if by blade you mean john howlett than yes Who is john howlett?

SamZED
haha if by blade you mean john howlett than yes James. mad

Wild Shadow
can we analyze all the times writers got human anatomy wrong in regards to logan and ada. skeleton? blushing

iceman24567
Only if you admit you want to play bubble bath bonanza with Wolverine

outavodka
Originally posted by SamZED
James. mad you dont know him like i do stick out tongue

SamZED
you dont know him like i do stick out tongue laughing out loud

Wild Shadow
i question blades ability to shuff the sword through logan's chest. no expression

Parmaniac
i question blades ability to shuff the sword through logan's chest. no expression

why?

Wild Shadow
umm... placement of the sword does not correspond to any wide enough opening for blade's sword.

logan's sternum would prevent the sword from entering his body. the rib cage spacing would be to narrow closer to the area of the heart as well. the blade would have to be the width of a slender finger in order to penetrate from the position of the sword where it was depicted.

geek imo also this is not the 1st time they have screwed and forgotten logan's adamantium.

Parmaniac
umm... placement of the sword does not correspond to any wide enough opening for blade's sword.

logan's sternum would prevent the sword from entering his body. the rib cage spacing would be to narrow closer to the area of the heart as well. the blade would have yo be the with of a slender finger in order ti penetrate from the position of the sword where it was depicted.

geek imo also this is not the 1st time they have screwed and forgotten logan's adamantium.

are you reffering to a scan or overall that a sword can't get through his rib cage?

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Parmaniac
are you reffering to a scan or overall that a sword can't get through his rib cage?
what?! ur not making any sense friend...
http://www.filmedge.net/potc3/images/0514/JackSparrow.jpg

what good is a sword if the bloke ur trying to stab has metal bones mate?

what would be the point of trying to shuff such a sword in the area that cant be penetrated and you cant get to the heart from the mid section of the mates chest b/c its impenetrable.

http://www.immediart.com/catalog/images/big_images/SPL_E_P100087-Human_skeleton_walking-SPL.jpg

now what i propose is that we stab the metal bone bloke from below the rip cage toward the heart at an upward angle to pierce the heart!

http://media-2.web.britannica.com/eb-media/15/93315-034-FE125BBF.jpg

now what good is it if he is given metal bones by the gods for protection only for it to be ignored by the same gods just b/c they thing its good sport eh?

i mean if the god's are going to remove his gift whats the point. how can the bloke be stabbed through the hand? whats the reason? their is no reason.. the gods are just spiteful thats it.. heheh.

no... only way he should be stabbed is by the upward stab starting from below the ribcage as fore mention. savvy?

http://s.bebo.com/app-image/7925589929/5411656627/PROFILE/i.quizzaz.com/img/q/u/08/04/04/2653_JackSparrow300_1_.jpg rolling on floor laughing

Trackz

logan's sternum would prevent the sword from entering his body. the rib cage spacing would be to narrow closer to the area of the heart as well. the blade would have to be the width of a slender finger in order to penetrate from the position of the sword where it was depicted.

geek imo also this is not the 1st time they have screwed and forgotten logan's adamantium. ..sabretooth has ripped wolverines heart out of his chest before, its more likely the sword passed through wolverines upper abdomen.

Wild Shadow
no expression fail to grasp the pis concept and try to justify it by another person's feat that is more reasonable and apply it to a completely different situation and artistic depiction showing otherwise. erm

SamZED
what?! ur not making any sense friend...
http://www.filmedge.net/potc3/images/0514/JackSparrow.jpg

what good is a sword if the bloke ur trying to stab has metal bones mate?

what would be the point of trying to shuff such a sword in the area that cant be penetrated and you cant get to the heart from the mid section of the mates chest b/c its impenetrable.

http://www.immediart.com/catalog/images/big_images/SPL_E_P100087-Human_skeleton_walking-SPL.jpg

now what i propose is that we stab the metal bone bloke from below the rip cage toward the heart at an upward angle to pierce the heart!

http://media-2.web.britannica.com/eb-media/15/93315-034-FE125BBF.jpg

now what good is it if he is given metal bones by the gods for protection only for it to be ignored by the same gods just b/c they thing its good sport eh?

i mean if the god's are going to remove his gift whats the point. how can the bloke be stabbed through the hand? whats the reason? their is no reason.. the gods are just spiteful thats it.. heheh.

no... only way he should be stabbed is by the upward stab starting from below the ribcage as fore mention. savvy?

http://s.bebo.com/app-image/7925589929/5411656627/PROFILE/i.quizzaz.com/img/q/u/08/04/04/2653_JackSparrow300_1_.jpg rolling on floor laughing I too cannot wait for the POTC4...

Trackz
no expression fail to grasp the pis concept and try to justify it by another person's feat that is more reasonable and apply it to a completely different situation and artistic depiction showing otherwise. erm 1. if sabretooth could get his hand through wolverines ribcage, blade getying a sword through should be easy.

2. if you don't believe it went though the rib cage (which i dont) it seems much more likely it went through the upper abdomen

3. chaykin sucks.

Wild Shadow
1. if sabretooth could get his hand through wolverines ribcage, blade getying a sword through should be easy.

2. if you don't believe it went though the rib cage (which i dont) it seems much more likely it went through the upper abdomen

3. chaykin sucks.

i am not aware of the heart rip situation with logan and sabe. so i cant tell you if it went through the ribcage or not. the more likely plausible reason would be that sabe went through the abdomen and then to the heart avoiding the ada. bones. if not i would place in as bad writing PIS if you will. that would have no place in the forum.

now i am aware of Lt. Warren ripping logans heart in a fight. L.T. went and was shown by artistic depiction of his fist and arm traveling from the abdomen toward an upward angle allowing him to bypass the ribcage. that example is not pis nor does it violate the characters ability in any way.

what blade did, did violate logan's power and character ability in that it penetrated ada. bones at an angle that should not be possible.

reading

Battlehammer
hahhahahhaa this thread cracks me up. blade beating wolverine is laughable.

Trackz
Originally posted by Battlehammer
hahhahahhaa this thread cracks me up. blade beating wolverine is laughable. ..meaning you didn't read the thread or that you ignored what was being talked about.

Eternal Idol
Wolverine ftw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.