Joker Vs Carnage laughing/sickest Contest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Max Spidey 24
Witch is sicker

taking over the world with a rubber chicken or gutting people with shar objects.

Joker wins in the laughing contest witch is sicker

Joker Kills people with whoopie cushins.

If Joker Had The Carnage Symbiote, Look out Spiderman

black wolverine
carnage he is a true phsco jooker is just a crackhead wit makeup

black wolverine
hold up hey max spidey how do u get pictures and stuff like that on ur messgae

Max Spidey 24
U got to go to your settings and look for image url w/e then insert one and save...wait acually go to my profile and put an image url in the signature spot.

black wolverine
thnx

black wolverine
were the hell is my profile

Joker1237
Joker can be pretty sick, and no he does not JUST KILL people with rubber ducks, Well ok the 1950's Joker did.

Max Spidey 24
lollll. 1950s the good old days Click private message first then look on top in menu type thing and ull see it

Joker1237
I saying since the Joker 5 way reveage comic in what the mid to late 70's.

The Joker had a major make over, He was no longer the prankster that the Adam West show did, But a cold heart killer. And than the Laughing Fish and Killing Joke just blow that story out of the water.

ITs a toss up to who is sicker, I mean in NML, The Joker was going to off like 20 or so new borns on new years eve,

I sure Carnage may do that, But I dont rember him killing Children.

And that line from the Joker

"OH the police, She rush me and I drop the baby speech was pretty cold, and sick.

DarkCrawler
Joker with Carnage symbiote would be 10 times more dangerous then Cletus Kasady...

Next Venom_girl
Carnage.
"He's the kind of guy who'd eat babies for breakfast and ask for seconds." (David Michelline on the creation of Carnage)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.