Mon Cal Jedi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FeceMan
I've been obsessing over this for the past couple weeks now (thinking about buying Star Wars Galaxies) and how I want to make a Jedi.

His name?

Mon Calamari Jedi Blue.

He is called this because he is a blue Mon Calamari who happens to be a Jedi. He would wear black robes and have a yellow lightsaber.

That is all I have to say on the matter.

Fishy
I'm sorry dude but that name... well it sucks. Besides you don't just instantly become a Jedi

Corranhorn
Yeah

Darth Plagues
How is "Star Wars: Gallaxies"?...It looks pretty cool, but I was wondering how the gameplay and story is.

Darth Mantis
I want Galaxies... But my computer is "technologically disabled" to even play that game... In other words my computer is a piece of sh!t... Good thing I'm going to get a new computer...

Antillies
I want Galaxies... But my computer is "technologically disabled" to even play that game... In other words my computer is a piece of sh!t... Good thing I'm going to get a new computer...

well.....i say the same my computer dont have the cooling to handle any game now in the summer i can play max 20-30 minutes before it goes bleeep bleeep and is overheated. and im to cheap to buy better fans if it even helps!. and then i dont know if i can afford the fee man i am trying to build a a-traktor now so the money is a bit of a problem sinse im stilll in school sad

(and i know this is a bit off topic)

Wickerman
Originally posted by Antillies

well.....i say the same my computer dont have the cooling to handle any game now in the summer i can play max 20-30 minutes before it goes bleeep bleeep and is overheated. and im to cheap to buy better fans if it even helps!. and then i dont know if i can afford the fee man i am trying to build a a-traktor now so the money is a bit of a problem sinse im stilll in school sad

(and i know this is a bit off topic)

a CPU fan is incredibly cheap and can help a LOT. Not to mention you can easily change the settings in BIOS to help out thumb up

ps: sorry for being Off topic peeps.

~wickerman~

Darth Mantis
My computer has parts within it that are like 6 years old... That's why it doesn't work... sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.