What is the most tragic element here...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CrazyOcelot
Hi,
Help! There was no warning before Episode III was shown that it would reduce me - a non-Star Wars fan - to a state of depression and upset, ultimately leading to the registration for and declaration of this effect to the worldwide web. I don't know what is more tragic; the story, or the fact that I have cried over the film several times since seeing it on Wednesday!

I only have vague recollection of Episodes I & II, and never even saw the original trilogy although my Dad used to tell me all about the Ewoks and Darth Vader. On the plus side, I am now desperate to see said films. big grin

But please, someone help me...I don't know how or why the movie has made me so distressed

sad

xxCrazyOcelot

EHmasterJedi
LOL interesting SEE THE ORIGINAL TRILOGY! lol, E3 was great but the original can never be beat. It always amazes when i here a person has never seen them, that is film in my oppinion lol

palpy_666
Originally posted by CrazyOcelot
Hi,
Help! There was no warning before Episode III was shown that it would reduce me - a non-Star Wars fan - to a state of depression and upset, ultimately leading to the registration for and declaration of this effect to the worldwide web. I don't know what is more tragic; the story, or the fact that I have cried over the film several times since seeing it on Wednesday!

I only have vague recollection of Episodes I & II, and never even saw the original trilogy although my Dad used to tell me all about the Ewoks and Darth Vader. On the plus side, I am now desperate to see said films. big grin

But please, someone help me...I don't know how or why the movie has made me so distressed

sad

xxCrazyOcelot

Re-watch I and II... then watch the OT (Original Trilogy... on DVD). Just wait until you see the ending to the ROTJ (Return of the Jedi) DVD... You'll love it and your depression over III will be vanquished!

matreid
Originally posted by palpy_666
Re-watch I and II... then watch the OT (Original Trilogy... on DVD). Just wait until you see the ending to the ROTJ (Return of the Jedi) DVD... You'll love it and your depression over III will be vanquished!

Yes, especially watch ROTJ.donatello

CrazyOcelot
Thanks, I feel a trip to Blockbusters, (DVD rental) is in order.

I'll probably just end up even more upset at the ending of ROTJ though
Oh well, there's no helping some people big grin

((The_Anomaly))
yes, watch the OT and I and II again! do it now!!!

muhahahahah! you will love ROTJ

its awsome to see though, ur responce to the movie was exaclty what mr. Lucas was trying to get people have...

big grin

The Last Son
I kinda wish I hadn't seen the OT until after I saw Ep I, II, and III. Ocelot you will have an interesting perspective on Star Wars than the rest of us. As a kid, I saw ROTJ first. It would be cool to see it I-IV.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.