Superman vs Silver Surfer vs Gladiator vs Captain Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Their all pissed off. And as we all know, when these 3 guys get pissed, practically nothing can stop them. Their all pissed off because someone they loved was just killed. For supes, its Lois. For SS, its Alicia. For Gladiator, its Lilandra. For CM (Shazam), its Mary Marvel. So who wins this battle of the enraged titans?!

Weakness are not allowed to be exploited, such as SS is not allowed to hit Supes with Kryptonite, SS is not allowed to hit Glads with Radiation, and CM must ctay in his CM form, no changing back and forth w/ powerful lightning bolts, etc, etc.

kgkg
Silver Surfer

TMACalicious
Superman

Sentry
Silver Surfer

armandovalles
come on guys, explain why, dont just say a name.

black robb
Silver Surfer's cosmic power trumps all these bustas. While everyone else fights among themselves,Surfer charges up a big ass blast and takes them all out

Dizzle
Please, I've written a novel to explain my Superman=Archangel, but holds back theory. It's grounded in serious fanboyism and a whole lot of assuming. Good read, I swear. And Lois's death would be the perfect time to bring his TRUE potential out. Yes, Superman shall dethrone God himself. You all just wait...

jrodslam
I believe it.

Tony Stark
SS.

JRW
Gladiator

dvampire
1. Superman

2. CM

3. Gladiator

4. SS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.