VEnom vs flash and quicksilver

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GGgrievous725
a giant creature with two weaknesses vs two speedy ass suckers

all4carnage
well the flash an quick silver and very fast they cannot match up the the strength and power of venom.....flash and Qs maybe able to get in a few shots running laps around him but what happens when venom blends in with his surroundings and turns invisible.........venom will do what he does best and thats eat their brains.......

True Sinister
Flash and quicksilver's best bet is to run away

all4carnage
dont get me wrong...flash and QS are great heroes but its going to take more then speed to take venom!

K3VIL
Flash will murder him.
Venom will charge him with one of his pathetic lines:
I eat your brain
Flash snap his fingers, causing a massive sonic boom, then go searching some trucks transporting fuel and drop them on Venom through moving them with his powers, end of fight

EvilCap America
The Flash isnt just sligthly quick hes more like "Speed beyond all logical reasoning".Quicksilver might as well be sitting still compared to him and BELIVE ME he can take down Venom in a variety of ways

CorderaMitchell
yes venom would have to generate some symbiote to throw the char's off, but other than that he's gone,

here comes the flash can ko him in the beginning of the fight.

jrodslam
Originally posted by K3VIL
Flash will murder him.
Venom will charge him with one of his pathetic lines:
I eat your brain
Flash snap his fingers, causing a massive sonic boom,

Lol. I was thinking the same thing. I have a cuple of FLash comics where just by him sitting up, he creates a sonic boom and shatters windows everywhere.

Flash makes sonic boom, and blows the symbiote right off Brock. He then beats Eddie to a pulp.

CorderaMitchell
Post a pic of it.

jrodslam
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Post a pic of it.

I will be getting a scanner soon, but I dont currently have one.

Buy Flash - #14

And current #202

CorderaMitchell
I meant like, a joke pic of what you said.........

ImmortalOne
Flash can vibrate his molecules through solid objects thus exploding them or just pass by ........ symbiotes will only capture that punk Pietro Maximoff A.K.A QuickSilvah

jinzin
Flash and quicksilver's best bet is to run away

laughing out loud

jinzin
for some reason I have this crazy idea that flash wouldn't know to use sonics to his advantage in a no prep fight since he knows nothing about venom....for some other reason....i'm not so sure he'd feel hard pressed enough by venom to go to those extremes....for some other reason I'm thinking a symbiote could easily nullify both of the speedsters with it's liquid-like composition.....

Superherovandal
he could just steal all of Venom's speed rendering him inert.

CorderaMitchell
Venom could cover the area with symboite or something like that, Venom is close enought to the symbiot now to be very crafty with it.

Swanky-Tuna
There's not really much Venom can do to Flash.
Originally posted by jinzin
for some reason I have this crazy idea that flash wouldn't know to use sonics to his advantage in a no prep fight since he knows nothing about venom....
There's the chance he might use sonic booms just to knock him out.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by all4carnage
dont get me wrong...flash and QS are great heroes but its going to take more then speed to take venom!

Another "funniest post" category winner. I should really post an thread like that.

CorderaMitchell
there's some funny ones here..........

Arahan
But what if the symbiote takes the body of flash and they become:
Speed-Venom eh well or may be Flash Venom whatever....

Swanky-Tuna
He won't take Flash though.

CorderaMitchell
quicksilver, could very well be taken down by venom

RayIsGay
That would be cool, Speed-Venom, VROOOM>>>>>dead

CorderaMitchell
lol

ZephroCarnelian
lol

There's nothing that Venom could do to Flash.

I can imagine Flash going...

'Eeeww - what the hell is this thing? It's black n sticky, n yuck...!'

All the while that Flash is spoutning crap, Venom keeps trying to grab him and Flash just absent-mindedly dodges again and again.

Flash then starts beating Venom over the head with chairs on stuff until he's knocked out.

Ten chairs/tables/bicycles etc a second oughta do it, lol.

Quicksilver would be dead on his own.

But with Flash here, he could just sit back and laugh.

nigel45
Quiksilver would be wise to just say "Uhhhh...can I get you some tacos, Flash?"

ZephroCarnelian
Nah.

Cos by the time he gets back with the Nachos, Flash would be fast asleep from boredom, nearby to a battered lifeless symbiote corpse, lol.

nigel45
Well I never said Flash would accept his offer, lol.

In the time it would take Quiksilver to say the word taco, Flash would figure out what he was saying, decide he wanted pizza instead, run to Italy, pick up some fresh ingredients, heat them in an oven (which he powers himself), run back, and eat the whole thing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.