Snake VS X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkCrawler
As some people seem to agree that all the villains of MGS series would pound X-Men with ease, but somehow, a highly trained human with weapons arsenal defeats them because "he's DA MAN". So, how would Snake himself fare against X-Men? No prep.

He faces them all one on one:

1. Archangel

2. Cyclops

3. Wolverine

4. Beast

5. Storm

6. Jean Grey

Well, who would win? I think that the X-Men will slaughter Snake.

Post your opinions.

DarkCrawler
Up

FieryBalrog
Either Cyke or Wolverine stops him.

Unless you mean Apoc Archangel with the razor blades, then he can stop snake.

brainchild81
He has a slight chance against Beast or normal Angel. The others crush him.

DarkCrawler
Beast? Beast can lift 20 tons, has a healing factor is faster and more agile then Snake. And current Angel has even better healing factor and magical soulsword.

grey fox
snake would kill one out of luck then get beaten

mr.smiley
He might beat cyclops,but it would be close.Wolverine takes him though.

hoorayforpeepee
What the f**k?

what's with all the metal gear threads? archangel is near peak human, plus he has a healing factor and flight. that alone would probably be enough to beat snake. then you put him up against cyclops, who's WEAKEST blast would knock snake the **** out?

damn.

DarkCrawler
Up

I am waiting for all the MGS fans saying that Snake could win Wolverine by shooting him.

Crimson Phoenix
Snake would win wolverine my shooting him

who?-kid
I'm a MGS fan (Snake Eater was brilliant), but I really don't see Snake winning... maybe against Jubilee but she isn't in the list.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.