Pre-Crisis Darkseid VS. Tyrant Full Power

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Who takes it?

Debate.

armandovalles
Pre-Crisis Darkseid. He has been said to be at Galactus' level of Power. Tyrant at Full Power is equal to a weak Galactus.

Sentry
Originally posted by armandovalles
Pre-Crisis Darkseid. He has been said to be at Galactus' level of Power. Tyrant at Full Power is equal to a weak Galactus.

Wrong. Tyrant's full power is near that of Galactus's full power. Tyrant nearly beat Galactus.

gautam
Id go with Tyrant...I mean in the crossover Darkies omega effect had no effect on Galactus...

Beyonder
Tyrant.

GalacticStorm
Tyrant

kgkg
Tyrant

supremthor
Pre-Crisis Darkseid eats tyrant

kgkg

ImmortalOne
Tyrant will replace the metal he is biting with Darks's limbs....

Xplosive
Tyrant

Pepito
Tyrant

DarkCrawler
Tyrant.

Xplosive
In whicg issue those two already fought, I saw the fight, which was devastating, but which issue is it? But why Galactus created such powerful beign as Tyrant (is G stupid), who himself had the power to challenge Galactus.
And which is the issue when they fought second time, where Tyrant actully defeated him and would kill Galactus.

kgkg

Xplosive

whirlysplat
Pre crisis Darkseid is not what you lot think big grin

kgkg
Originally posted by Xplosive
Which was the issue second time Tyrant conronted Galactus, when he nearaly killed him, G was saved by Morg and all three died by Nulfiier. And which is the issue wher he confonted SS, Glad..., but then Galactus appeared and Tyrant retreted.
He is shown in SS vol.3 #81 and up

Exact issue # I have to look to lazy lol

whirlysplat
Originally posted by kgkg
He is shown in SS vol.3 #81 and up

Exact issue # I have to look to lazy lol

They were good silver surfer stories for a change around 1994-95 it was downhill from then on. stick out tongue

kgkg
Originally posted by whirlysplat
They were good silver surfer stories for a change around 1994-95 it was downhill from then on. stick out tongue
ya vol.4 was shit sad

Mainstream
Originally posted by kgkg
ya vol.4 was shit sad

indeed

whirlysplat
That it was

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.