is anyone on this forum jewish

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth sidoius
if no one is i think that judiasm is the right religon because it makes no sense that a spirtual thing like god could have a son and if god didn't excist why did the universe star so i think judiasm is the right religon if you think about it smile smile

joeykangaroo
there is no right religion is there...

debbiejo
It's right for the Jews...The OT was written by and for Jews...Much of the NT too.

AngelGirl
i beleive tat all religons are right since there are many paths to follow. there is no right or wrong just the one which feels right for you!

joeykangaroo
as in- religions are good for different reasons but there is no untimate religion

periera
Originally posted by debbiejo
It's right for the Jews...The OT was written by and for Jews...Much of the NT too.

I thought that followers of the Jewish faith only really studied the OT, which is why it's commonly referred to as the Hebrew Bible?

debbiejo
Originally posted by periera
I thought that followers of the Jewish faith only really studied the OT, which is why it's commonly referred to as the Hebrew Bible?

True, and also called the Torah...the 1st 5 books of the OT. Though what I meant is that most of the NT is also written by Jews.

cking
Jews are offended when Christians call the the Torah the old testament. I know this because I have been on several Jewish websites. They totally disagree with the new testament and Christians also. Luke was the only one who was Jewish and he was I think Greek and I read this from the book called men of the bible and who's who in the bible and where's where in the bible.

Storm
There is no one "right" religion. There are numerous systems through which people relate to the sacred, giving meaning and order to life. It is up to each person to find their way, and it is abhorrent for anyone to push their own spiritual beliefs on another.

Spirituality is the individual person' s relationship with the sacred. It' s an inner experience, it varies from person to person even more than religions differ from one to another.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.