Cap America Vs Spawn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RayIsGay
Captain America is capable of taking on Spawn. Not Gl Spawn.
They are both located in New York, right?
Its pretty fair

True Sinister
Demonic powers>super soldier serum

RayIsGay
Demonic powers, pfff, Captain America has a Chance....right?

True Sinister
Originally posted by RayIsGay
Demonic powers, pfff, Captain America has a Chance....right? Hell yeah

Fanboy
I saw Batman beat the hell out of Spawn I think Cap has a chance too.

RayIsGay
Yea, but..Where did you see it?

EDIT: http://www.thecomicbox.com/review/spawn-batman.html there is a reveiw of that comic, right? look at it! Do IT!

True Sinister
Yea, but..Where did you see it?

EDIT: http://www.thecomicbox.com/review/spawn-batman.html there is a reveiw of that comic, right? look at it! Do IT! Forget that review

RayIsGay
Ok, do you want me to find others? I looked at a few sites, all of them said the comic was bad.
Besides, we arent talking about batman, Talking About Captain America.

black robb
Captain America doesnt have a chance in hell... big grin

EvilCap America
Problem-Everybody in Spawns universe is made of a substance similar to wet tissue paper.The reason for this was it made it easier for organs bone and other such things to fly everywhere in giant splash panels ie every page

Anyways Cap swings his shield at Spawn once he explodes Cap feels terrible about killing him but he regenerates Cap relizes he aint human and swings again.Repeat as needed until Spawn runs out of power and goes to hell forever

RayIsGay
Your talking like spawn has the reflexes of a rock, which he doesnt! I sure Spawn could avoid it, or even catch it, although its very aerodynamic, and Cap is Strong.
Spawn may be able to capture Spawn in his chains and/or Cape, they are imbumed with the powers of Hell, so they are pretty strong. I dont know, Cap "may" be able to break free.
Spawn also has his Necron Blast attack, it could hurt Cap, unless he blocks it with his shield. But if he throws his shield, misses, then Spawn has a chance to attack.

There is a many different ways this battle can go.

True Sinister
Your talking like spawn has the reflexes of a rock, which he doesnt! I sure Spawn could avoid it, or even catch it, although its very aerodynamic, and Cap is Strong.
Spawn may be able to capture Spawn in his chains and/or Cape, they are imbumed with the powers of Hell, so they are pretty strong. I dont know, Cap "may" be able to break free.
Spawn also has his Necron Blast attack, it could hurt Cap, unless he blocks it with his shield. But if he throws his shield, misses, then Spawn has a chance to attack.

There is a many different ways this battle can go. Spawn may be able to capture Spawn? WTH u need to edit your post son

RayIsGay
OOPS! My Bad, you know what I ment tho right?

Hulk Power
Cap would get ripped to shreds. He doesn't stand a chance against Spawn.

BENITO
Demonic powers, pfff, Captain America has a Chance....right?
not really he can heal all wounds so cap looses and spawn slashes off cap head with his own shield

Hulk Power
I was thinking the same thing.

jinzin
cap is truley the underdog here....so much so it's ridiculous....HOWEVER....he does stand a chance...it's a slim chance but a chance non-the-less.....the only way to take out spawn is through decapitation...luckly for captain america he has the perfect weapon to accomplish said feat...it's fast, indestructible, and sharp as hell......with his expert knolwedge of tradgectories, battle strategies including feints and the sort....he's the best man at peak human condition to pull this off....the only real problem I see for him here is spawns costume....being a bit like a symbiote...you can't really sneak up on spawn's body...that said...if the shield gets past the costume cap might possibly walk away from this the victor....most likely however...he will get owned...and bad.....spawn's not exactly a shabby soldier himself....add that in with his powers and costume and he'll win this fight a good 8 or 9 out of 10....

RayIsGay
Spawn has been decapitated before. I think like three times actually. But it takes awhile for him to heal after that, Cap would just have to burn Spawn's body or something and he would become the VICTOR! but other than that, Spawn may whoop his ass...

CorderaMitchell
Cap loses 9/10, due to ridiculous disadvantages.

BENITO
Spawn has been decapitated before. I think like three times actually. But it takes awhile for him to heal after that, Cap would just have to burn Spawn's body or something and he would become the VICTOR! but other than that, Spawn may whoop his ass...

yes Termination story

CorderaMitchell
lol

RayIsGay
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Cap loses 9/10, due to ridiculous disadvantages.

Not ridiculous disadvantages, I think Cap can win.
There is only a few ways this battle would go:
1. Cap Decapitates him with Sheild, then he thinks its over, a day later, Spawn is healed and looks for Cap, Cap sees him and cant Belive it, Spawn Fires a Necron Blast and Cap blocks it with his sheild, Spawn grabs Cap with his Chains, then fires N B a bunch of times at Cap. I think Cap loses that one.
2. If Cap can get Close Range i think he would win, because Spawn isn't much of a close range fighter. So Cap would Beat his ass close range, evenually, Spawn would back off, Cap throws Shield, then gits rid of the body. The End

Those i think are some of the few choices, If there is more, or you want to change/fix mine, go ahead.

CorderaMitchell
Not ridiculous disadvantages, I think Cap can win.
There is only a few ways this battle would go:
1. Cap Decapitates him with Sheild, then he thinks its over, a day later, Spawn is healed and looks for Cap, Cap sees him and cant Belive it, Spawn Fires a Necron Blast and Cap blocks it with his sheild, Spawn grabs Cap with his Chains, then fires N B a bunch of times at Cap. I think Cap loses that one.
2. If Cap can get Close Range i think he would win, because Spawn isn't much of a close range fighter. So Cap would Beat his ass close range, evenually, Spawn would back off, Cap throws Shield, then gits rid of the body. The End

Those i think are some of the few choices, If there is more, or you want to change/fix mine, go ahead.

No, I wasn't saying this is ridiculous, but the abilites of cap are but a peak human, but he has a chance, that window of opportunity is small however, and is ridiculous for someone like cap to pull off, so I say 9/10.

What about spawns protective, devices?

RayIsGay
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
What about spawns protective, devices?

His suit? It will heal him but it takes time.
Othere than that I have no idea what you mean.

Cosmic Cube
If there he were in the real world, with no other superheroes, it would kick ass to be Captain America. smile

RayIsGay
If you are saying in the real world with no super powers, you would like to be dressed up like Captain America? Or are you saying a world without Magic such as Spawn's powers?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.