New York Brawl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RayIsGay
Ok, alot of Heros, and villians are in New York, correct?
Spawn, Spaiderman and his Villians, Captain America, Daredevil, Fantastic Four, and the list goes on. I Say its a free for all, who would come out on top?

EvilCap America
Problem.In the MU heroes are only in 2 places

1 The far reaches of outer space where there are about 3 or 4 and
2 New York city

So basically with all of the MU outside of the 3 cosmic ones tha leaves Thor

RayIsGay
What are you trying to say? I dont understand.

EvilCap America
Originally posted by RayIsGay
What are you trying to say? I dont understand.

Just pick the strongest hero in the MU since DC doesnt keep any of its strongest in NYC

Not that im bashing Marvel for picturing the rest of the US as a deserted wasteland that the Hulk runs through "cough"

True Sinister
I Being from los angeles county are tired of east coast Biase. Phoenix

EvilCap America
Originally posted by True Sinister
I Being from los angeles county are tired of east coast Biase. Phoenix

Think about how i feel.Im from Chicago and the best Marvel ever gave us was....The Great Lakes Avengers and Kitty Pryde?

DC at least had Batman show up drew it actually looking like Chicago and mentioned we were probably more corrupt than Gotham

RayIsGay
Im in California.... But the point... Im not just talking about the heros, the villians too... there is enough Super powered Beings in New York to make a big Super Powered Brawl. Am I right? If not plaese correct me.

black wolverine
in in cali 2 west side bitches
any way i say that the thing,spawn, dr.doom,carnage and venom last the longest it is out of them

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.