Hercules vs Kurse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Hercules

VS

Kurse

Thor took down Kurse, so in my opinion Herc can too, but i just wanted to see what everyone else thinks.

So who wins?

long pig
Thor and Beta ray bill nearly couldn't take Kurse down.

Hercules would be smashed, he'd last maybe 2 or 3 minutes.

Wonderman
If Thor can take down Kurse, which i don't think he can but these heros win battles they can't soo what do i know; then I think Hercules can.
I think Hercules is the real thing and Thor is 2nd to him but thats my call.

K3VIL
Originally posted by Wonderman
If Thor can take down Kurse, which i don't think he can but these heros win battles they can't soo what do i know; then I think Hercules can.
I think Hercules is the real thing and Thor is 2nd to him but thats my call.
It's always a call of you.
Hercules in half god form is like Thor without Mjolnir, altough he' can't be killed except if he's in the Olympus

armandovalles
no Hercules when he was stripped to only a fraction of his power in the post-onslaught timeline was equal to Thor without Mjolnir. Half-God Herc was a little bit stronger than Thor WITH Mjolnir.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by armandovalles
no Hercules when he was stripped to only a fraction of his power in the post-onslaught timeline was equal to Thor without Mjolnir. Half-God Herc was a little bit stronger than Thor WITH Mjolnir.

Which was proven when?

armandovalles
It says it in the Avengers handbook.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by armandovalles
It says it in the Avengers handbook.

Ive got the handbook. It says nowhere in it that hercules is stronger than thor. It does say however that hercules fought thor after odin had removed half of thors power and thats how he got the upper hand. Hercules is not stronger than thor. If that was the case that would make she hulk stronger than thor because she has been shown to be stronger than herc.

armandovalles
Hercules IS stronger than Thor, it does say it in the handbook, plus it has been proven. But im not gonna get into an argument about i so lets just drop it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.