Hercules vs. Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonderman
Hercules is the real deal. I think Thor is a second to him.
Hercules wins and he gets to use his adamantium mace.
Oh yeah. I love that Hercules and the Sub-Mariner and best buds'. Just thought i'd throw that in.

armandovalles
They fought a long time ago when Herc was half-god and had his mace and Thor had Mjolnir. Even though HErc cant shoot blasts and stuff like Thor can, he made up for it with his superior strength and fighting skills. Therefore, the fight ended in a draw when Zeus interupted it.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by armandovalles
They fought a long time ago when Herc was half-god and had his mace and Thor had Mjolnir. Even though HErc cant shoot blasts and stuff like Thor can, he made up for it with his superior strength and fighting skills. Therefore, the fight ended in a draw when Zeus interupted it.

You mean Zeus saved him... big grin

armandovalles
no, it was a draw. Zeus showed up and said to let the fighting cease cuz if this stranger (talking about Thor) is powerful enought to hold his own against Herc that he deserves to be an ally of both Herc and Zeus.

TOUGHUS GUYSUS
i put thor above herc realy, the only one above thor physically is really hulk, who owns all arses in a physical punch up

roughrider
Thor wins; mjolnir is the difference maker.

wolverine8888
no way herc and thor are supose to be equals. one better in some ways then the other but in the end when they fight they equal out.

olympian
"You mean Zeus saved him... "

No it means he stopped both figthing. They wer dead equal in that fight.

"i put thor above herc realy, the only one above thor physically is really hulk, who owns all arses in a physical punch up"

Find me a comic where in physical stats and at regular levels, Thor is above Herc. Then we can talk.

But i forgot, you are the guy who never provides anything.

About Hulk he hasent owned any of the two yet in all these years.

And certainly not in recent times.

Oh and just for kicks, in two physical contests Herc won against "Thor".

"no way nerc and thor are supose to be equals. one better in some ways then the other but in the end when they fight they equal out."

Its true. Thors is flat out more powerful while Herc can be physically better and more skilled.

wolverine8888
yup

olympian
Edit:

Oh and just for kicks, in two specific physical contests Herc won once against Thor and overpowered another Thor on another ocassion.

joesha28
Thor w/o Mjolnir is Hercules level unless if we count the Godforce from Thor's body.

We'll see Thor blood oath 3 where Thor w/o Mjolnir vs Herc takes place!

Ultimate Ion
Thor and Mjolnir are too versatile for Herc.

olympian
Thats why theyr rougly equal physically not powerwise.

"We'll see Thor blood oath 3 where Thor w/o Mjolnir vs Herc takes place"

What issue is now on stands?

ImmortalOne
I dunno, I'm starting to like this Herc dude !!1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.