Savage Hulk has to save New York against... rampaging Gladiator and Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
what do you think... what kan Savage Hulk alone do to save the citizens of New York against a rampaging duo... like Juggy and Glady... ?

Hulk Power
He can call the X-men to help him fight Juggs and he can take on Glad by himself.

Betageuze
i mean .. if only heros in the class of spiderman are in town.... and Hulk is the one and only real powerhouse to stop this two

Hulk Power
Yeah that's what I'm saying. The X-men are from New York City. They can help against Juggs since they have experience fighting him. Then Hulk can take on Gladiator himself.

Betageuze
and if X-Men are not in town? only Spiderman and Daredevil are in town now

Hulk Power
Then they can work as a team to distract Juggs from going after Hulk. After Hulk beats Gladiator (which will probably take a while) he can take on Juggs with the help of Dare Devil and Spider-Man.

asian hulk 1
hulk power you are a fake ***** i am the real deal..asian hulk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Betageuze
hmmm.... i doubt Hulk has enough strength left after he .. possible take out Glady (what alone would be a hard one)... to take on on a rampaging Juggernaut.. even with help of Daredevil and Spiderman.. i mean.. what Daredevil can do to the Juggernaut??

Hulk Power
Originally posted by asian hulk 1
hulk power you are a fake ***** i am the real deal..asian hulk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you trying to start something? I really don't want to fight but if you're looking for one, you've got it.

Hulk Power
Originally posted by Betageuze
hmmm.... i doubt Hulk has enough strength left after he .. possible take out Glady (what alone would be a hard one)... to take on on a rampaging Juggernaut.. even with help of Daredevil and Spiderman.. i mean.. what Daredevil can do to the Juggernaut??

Distract him. Talk about his mama or something. Make fun of his costume, you know? The point is the guy isn't very bright so he could be out smarted.

Cosmic Cube
Hulk could fling Juggy into the next state. Nothing much he can do to a well written Gladiator.

armandovalles
in a fair fight, Hulk cant even beat either of these guys alone. He has no chance unless he uses radiation against gladiator and some sort of mind attack on Juggs. Otherwise, hes dead.

JRW
ya there is no way in hell hulk beats gladiator he flies faster than the speed of light
and juggs i still think huljk will loose

Sentry
Originally posted by asian hulk 1

This guy isn't the real Asian Hulk. He wouldn't say retarded sh!t like that.

Don't worry about him Hulk Power

Swanky-Tuna
I don't think he could save anyone. Gladiator would be too fast. He'll just zip around clocking people in the face. Fighting Juggernaut would just cause massive collateral damage.

Hulk Power
Originally posted by Sentry
This guy isn't the real Asian Hulk. He wouldn't say retarded sh!t like that.

Don't worry about him Hulk Power

You're right. He just registered today. I looked at his profile. Why the hell is this guy called "asian hulk 1" there already is an asian hulk and why the hell is he restricted on the first day of registering? What the fu*k?

Tony Stark
Down goes NY! cool

ImmortalOne
Why the heck are Glady and Juggy rampaging in New York ??

Mider
I think it has to be just Savage Hulk vs these guys. Oh and alot of heroes live in NY Dr Strange, Ghost Rider, FF, Spiderman, Avengers, Daredevil, X-men.

K3VIL
Originally posted by Mider
I think it has to be just Savage Hulk vs these guys. Oh and alot of heroes live in NY Dr Strange, Ghost Rider, FF, Spiderman, Avengers, Daredevil, X-men.
What are Daredevil and Spidey gonna do?

Tough Guy
hulk could well out battle these guys, if hed just smashed glads, he would be far too powerful for juggie to be more than a 5 min fight. and ill hit back at your, hulk sitten well would beat these guys in a brawl, the only way hed lose id for them to fight in a non physical way , something both characters would not do, the moment you fight hulk on a physical level he really has the upper hand, against anyone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.