who makes the cooler costume???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

goku-vs-superma
if a team of gizmo, forge, reed richards, and black panther and another team of steel, batman, dr.doom, and spiderman faced off against eachother to see who makes the better superheroe/supervillian costume who would win? each team is given 1 month and are supplied with whatever resources they want. DELIBERATE!

RayIsGay
I think Batman, he would hire some Swedish Tailors to create an elaborate villian costume and peoplewould give it two hands up, then he would where it and reek havoc on those he had saved!

goku-vs-superma
i think the team with black panther would win because he would probably use vibranium in the costume. also they have forge and gizmo and they are gadget making machines!!!

goku-vs-superma
i shall call the first team i mentioned TEAM 1 and the second i will call TEAM 2....i put alot of thought into that cool

Max Spidey 24
Iron man flies in and says look what my suit could do.

RayIsGay
Originally posted by goku-vs-superma
i shall call the first team i mentioned TEAM 1 and the second i will call TEAM 2....i put alot of thought into that cool

Very original

CorderaMitchell
Spawn suit suts me enough, get it, a pun. laughing out loud

goku-vs-superma
niiiice lol. ok pssh fine i add ironman to team 1 and spawn to team 2!!!!

CorderaMitchell
lol

goku-vs-superma
this is my worst thread ever lol. i was bored and decided i'd make a thread so i just started writing and this disaster came about.

RayIsGay
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Spawn suit suts me enough, get it, a pun. laughing out loud

YOU HAD TO PUT SPAWN IN THERE DIDNT YOU!

But it is a very nice suit isnt it?

goku-vs-superma
oh yes...it would go for alot in an armani suit store

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.