Green Lantern (Hal) vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Feeble Force
Tried searching for this match up but couldent find it. Seems like a good fight.

GalacticStorm
Yeah its been done. SS was the overall victor

Jamaican
How so? (Not saying you're wrong, I just want to know.)

I honestly am quite ignorant when it comes to SS. I know that he can alter or manipulate (or do something) to your atoms...(I think). (Those last 2 sentences shows you how much I know about him.)..

Also, Kyle controls the last ring, one of the most powerful weapons in the Universe. I mean, you'd think that he'd be able to at least stay on par with SS. (Unless he wouldn't because the ring's strength is based on the wearers will power.) So if this is the reason for him losing, what do you think would happen if someone like Supes, or Wonder Woman, or Bats were to fight with it?

Jamaican
Whoa, sorry, didn't see that you guys meant Hal. But this makes me even more questionable as to why SS would be the victor.

whirlysplat
A lot of people would agree with youOriginally posted by Jamaican
Whoa, sorry, didn't see that you guys meant Hal. But this makes me even more questionable as to why SS would be the victor.

Cosmic Cube
'Specially jrodslam. big grin

jrodslam
Yes. This thread had been done before. Surfer was the overal vcictor.

Do i think Hal could beat Surfer? Yes.
Do i think Surfer could beat Hal? Yes?
Could other GL's beat Surfer? Kyle 40% chance, John and Guy 50% chance.

SS and Gl's powers are pretty identical. I do think Hal would beat Surfer more times out of ten though.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by jrodslam
Yes. This thread had been done before. Surfer was the overal vcictor.

Do i think Hal could beat Surfer? Yes.
Do i think Surfer could beat Hal? Yes?
Could other GL's beat Surfer? Kyle 40% chance, John and Guy 50% chance.

SS and Gl's powers are pretty identical. I do think Hal would beat Surfer more times out of ten though.

*Applause*

I agree. Never underestimate a GL. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.