if god allready knows what we are gonna do then why send us here?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Imlistening
If god allready knows what we are going to do, then why did he send us to earth?

debbiejo
Maybe we sent ourself to earth..

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by Imlistening
If god allready knows what we are going to do, then why did he send us to earth?

He doesn't know our actions. But he knows the consequence for every choice made...

cking
God knows every action, thought, and heart of every person.

debbiejo
God sent us to earth to live through our feelings, actions, and experiences since God couldn't do it through its own spirit...God gave parts of It's self to live in a more solid form.

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by cking
God knows every action, thought, and heart of every person.

No because then it would be considered fate. And free will isn't about that...

joeykangaroo
Originally posted by Imlistening
for entertainment

Justice Pie
Originally posted by joeykangaroo
for entertainment
^^Bingo^^

joeykangaroo
Originally posted by Justice Pie
^^Bingo^^
yes i knew i was right

ickeris2003
good one thumb up

debbiejo
Are we Gods comedy club?

ickeris2003
yes and their is no god ok deal with it

debbiejo
There's something...A Spirit, presents, intellegence. That's what I believe...And I can deal with it.

joeykangaroo
Originally posted by ickeris2003
yes i dont believe in god either nobig grin

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by ickeris2003

As much as you don't want us shoving our beliefs down your throats, don't shove yours down ours...

ickeris2003
Im not shoving anything to anyone its my opinion and dont take it to personally ok.

Imlistening
Originally posted by joeykangaroo
for entertainment

well, if its just for entertainment, then he laughs at us when we make mistakes, just like the devil, and he just lets the devil tempt us to commit sins and laughs at us when we do?

joeykangaroo
yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.