Cj (GTA: SA) VS. Tommey Vercetti (GTA: VC)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

))TrAuMa((
Who would win?

JToTheP
Carl Johnson would beat the hell out of Tommy Vercetti

Onikirimaru
What kinda fight we talkin bout here? Fist fight? They both in a city and have to find each other and kill them? Is CJ chunking or buff? Is he wearing the Mr T haircut?

DarkDethbringer
lol...I beileve that CJ would pull it off............because CJ can be upgraded to the max! and Tommy is always th esame....

§P0oONY
CJ....He can run with gangs..

Freaky Zeeky

theobvious
Originally posted by Freaky Zeeky
Groove Street for eva. red_bandana

That's right. Grove 4 Life.

§P0oONY
Grove Street Families Rule!

DaRk Lotus
Cj can woop the hell out of tommy.....Grove Street Families 4 life. smile

RagnaViper
Neither. If one kills the other then that one gets five stars automatically, FBI comes after him, and gets him molested in jail by heroin withdrawers.

Therefore, who ever loses the battle will win the war.

))TrAuMa((
lol ^

Stealth Agent
I have out run the FBI plenty'O times.

I like both but CJ win's this because he can have gangs.

Saberstylemasta
Nah, you've almost got that.
Instead of the FBI coming, they'd get 6 stars and the Army will come after them, and they're really hard to outrun, with like, 78 tanks a block.

hh?
both suck ass.

the tiny character from GTA London 1969 > CJ and Tommy

RagnaViper
No, he's British. Therefore, he cannot win against superior Americans.

))TrAuMa((
duhh HH? that is the stupidest thing that i have ever read!

spardeous
Tommy Vercetti would kick CJ's ass, based on evidence...
Fully buffed out Carl Johnson takes 5-6 Hits to kill a pedestrian.
Tommy Vercetti takes 4-5.
Can't argue with evidence(tested it myself).

Onikirimaru
What if they both have katanas and samurai sword fight.

bardock
how about a demo derby?

Sonic x 20
CJ will win because he can make himself stronger by weight lifting and can learn new fighting styles. CJ can also have his gang come with him everywhere he goes and he can jump over walls. Tommy can't grab on walls like CJ can.

darth-yoda
cj will win after a long fight can someone set the scene and such for me i prefre fights like that

Sonic x 20
CJ can get a haircut, Tommy can't.

Onikirimaru
Ill set the scene.

CJ comes out of the barber shop with his Mr T haircut. He is stoked and goes to pick up his big van that is freshly painted like the A Team van. He arrives and notices the van is rocking. He opens the door and Tommy is banging all of CJs girlfriends at the same time. Tommy sucker punches CJ and takes off in the Van. CJ comes too and hears Tommy tuant him into a fight. CJ then jacks a car and the chase is on.

Sonic x 20
CJ surely is mad from getting hit by Tommy.

Darkstorm Zero
Cj Gas tank shoots Tommy, end of story..

Sonic x 20
Indeed. CJ is stronger than Tommy.

spardeous
Fully buffed-out CJ doesn't have any fighting styles that kill in less than 5 hits(except for kick/stomp, but that doesn't count because Tommy can do as much damage with his kick). Compare them both and you'll see what i'm talking about. In a gunfight, i'd have to say CJ(Jetpack + Auto-Aim) though they would all be good fights nonetheless.

EDIT:
Your basing it on your own conclusions and not on evidence from the 2 games. I tested both of the games, Tommy is stronger because he kills faster and in less hits.

Sonic x 20
Well, they both are good at shooting, and CJ does have the ability to have his own gang follow him every where he goes.

spardeous
Yah, CJ would wipe the floor with Tommy if he had a 1-7 man gang running with him, but i'm just comparing them by themselves. CJ has auto-aim though, and a jetpack. CJ would win in a gunfight.

Sonic x 20
Indeed. CJ has lot more abilities than Tommy, but Tommy is still a good character though.

SuperLuigi
cj wins with after mastering the 3rd fighting style

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.