Dave Cheapelle season 3¿?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

))TrAuMa((
when is it coming it keeps getting pushed back? is he still in africa? ( or what ever.)

FlappingMangera
I don't know if its coming at all. I know he is back from africa, but i'm not sure there is a show to be released or how mad comedy central is with dave

punkrocker666

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by FlappingMangera
I don't know if its coming at all. I know he is back from africa, but i'm not sure there is a show to be released or how mad comedy central is with dave

eek!

Solo
They're showing the four episodes they filmed sometime here. Mid-January, I think.

XxILuvVegetaxX
its comming baq yay! i hope the new season doesnt suck though

JacopeX
It wont trust me

LiL nAstY GirL
Yes it is...later this year

JacopeX
O RLY? how do you know

LiL nAstY GirL
They announced it no expression

stunna1773
i saw it on new years eve

JacopeX
wut! when!

XxILuvVegetaxX
do u NOT watch comedy central?!?! they constantly give commercials for it! they even gave a sneak peek last month @ the last laugh thing! rofl they just havent given a specific date

LiL nAstY GirL
roll eyes (sarcastic)

JacopeX
Originally posted by XxILuvVegetaxX
do u NOT watch comedy central?!?! they constantly give commercials for it! they even gave a sneak peek last month @ the last laugh thing! rofl they just havent given a specific date Man i gotta watch mor comedy central

XxILuvVegetaxX
i thnk the new season will suck... hope im wrong though

forumcrew
chappelle has nothing to do with what they are gonna show. They are showing some skits he filmed before he left, but he isnt making more and isnt going to host the ones they are showing. Although on Oprah recently he said he may be going back to the show.. heres hoping

XxILuvVegetaxX
yup i saw Oprah too, it sucks, i h8 Viacom cuz they play a role in why he left, no creative freedom. I dont thnk he'll ever come back

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.