Thor, Hercules, Namor, and Wonder Man vs Superman, Captain Marvel, Aquaman, Hawkman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Thor (w/ mjolnir)
Hercules (demi-god)
Namor (fresh out of the water)
Wonder Man (ionic)

VS

Superman (post-crisis)
Captain Marvel (shazam)
Aquaman (fresh out of water)
Hawkman (w/ mace)

jrodslam
Hawkman gets k.o.'d in the first 5seconds of the fight.

Namor and Wonder Man team up on Aquaman and beat him.

Captain Marvel and Thor battle it out for a while. Great fight.

Superman beats Hercules.

Its now.....Thor, Wonder Man and Namor vs Captain Marvel and Superman.

Superman hits Namor with a quick small blast of heat vision thus dehydrating all the water in his skin.(I hate that part) Namor is out.

Captain Marvel takes on Thor while Superman takes on Wonder Man.

Cap and Thor stalemate.

Supes beats the tar out of Wonder Man.

Captain Marvel and Superman team up on Thor for a really bad beating.

armandovalles
So do u think i made this a close fight? I tried to make it as close as possible.

jrodslam
Great job. And to think its Hawkman that makes it even lol. Any other powerhouse on the DC side would have been overkill.

jrodslam
Thor, Hercules, Namor and Hulk would have been good against Superman, Captain Marvel, Aquaman and Wonder Woman.

That fight would have been the ultimate slobber-knocker

armandovalles
I still think Dc would win though.

Superman could take out Hulk.
Captain Marvel would stalemate Thor until Supes comes to help.
Namor could take out Aquaman.
Herc could stalemate Wonder Woman until Namor comes to help.

So now its Herc + Namor vs Supes + CM.

Herc could probly hold his own against either one of them, but Namor would get his ass kicked by either one, so then it would come down to Hercules vs CM + Supes, in which Herc is screwed.

jrodslam
Originally posted by armandovalles
I still think Dc would win though.

Superman could take out Hulk.
Captain Marvel would stalemate Thor until Supes comes to help.
Namor could take out Aquaman.
Herc could stalemate Wonder Woman until Namor comes to help.

So now its Herc + Namor vs Supes + CM.

Herc could probly hold his own against either one of them, but Namor would get his ass kicked by either one, so then it would come down to Hercules vs CM + Supes, in which Herc is screwed.

Nuff said.

armandovalles
so i take it that u agree completely with me? if so, thanx.

hotforharry99
Thor and Shazam stalemate so does Herc and Supes Namor beats Aqua man

jrodslam
Np. big grin

Blair Wind
doesnt aquaman have telepathy? so shouldnt he be able to take out Namor? I think DC wins.....

armandovalles
he does have telepathy, but it is very weak. Plus im not allowing him to use it in this fight.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by armandovalles
he does have telepathy, but it is very weak. Plus im not allowing him to use it in this fight.

It is around Emma Frost level. It is not weak.

whirlysplat
Supes speed blitzes marvel its all over, the other DC guys have brought coffee and bagels to watch the blur pummel marvel characters big grin

ZephroCarnelian
lol - much as I like your enthusiasm Whirly, but you know that Supes would have a bit more trouble than that lol! At least nowadays... sad

But yeah, DC side would win in this fight. It'd be a very good battle though!

Well done for making it a close one Armando!

armandovalles
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Supes speed blitzes marvel its all over, the other DC guys have brought coffee and bagels to watch the blur pummel marvel characters big grin

There's no way Supes could speed blitz any of these guys. Their reflexes are too good. Especially Wonder Man, in Thor 445 he had the reflexes to dodge a light-speed punching Gladiator, so he can easily dodge Supes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.