Zeus + Odin vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Zeus (Full Power)
+
Odin (Full Power)

VS

Galactus (80% Power)

Who wins?

GalacticStorm
Galactus

hotforharry99
Zeus and Odin takes him down

kgkg
Galactus eats both of them 80% is good enough

Theses so called sky fathers couldn't do shit a celestial, they might to better with Galactus who doesn't like magic, but

Galactus has defeated magical demon in there own realm who are stronger than sky fathers

mdbull73
Galactus teleports to Asgard and threatens to devour it.

Z and O have to capitulate.

Mider
I dont think it was only one Celestial who beat the earth panthions.

ImmortalOne
I think it wasnt too, but Galactus CAN beat more than one Celestial, surely he can beat the whole earth Pantheon

guy222
Originally posted by Psycho Ninja
I think it wasnt too, but Galactus CAN beat more than one Celestial, surely he can beat the whole earth Pantheon

Galactus beating Tiamut, the Dreaming Celestial no

Galactus does beat Odin/Zeus after a hard battle. Odin was known as the Omnipotent

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by Psycho Ninja

When did he beat a celestial?

CaptainStoic
Galactus should win at that level, but the thing about these particular characters (Odin & Zeus), is that they can counter Galactus with their mystical might. Galactus was once referred as being super scientific. Mysticism has always had a way of confounding science in these kinds of battles... well as far as comic books go. I have to give a slight edge to Odin and Zeus in this fight.

vlaaad12345
Galactus had no problem taking on a vishanti and other magical beings in their own realms...he wouldnt have a problem with magic from these guys.

SpiderGauntlet
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Galactus should win at that level, but the thing about these particular characters (Odin & Zeus), is that they can counter Galactus with their mystical might. Galactus was once referred as being super scientific. Mysticism has always had a way of confounding science in these kinds of battles... well as far as comic books go. I have to give a slight edge to Odin and Zeus in this fight.

Galactus fought Agamotto in his own realm.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by SpiderGauntlet
Galactus fought Agamotto in his own realm.

They didnt do any damage to each other if i remember correctly galactus just destroyed a couple of memory or datat orbs whatever they were called.

Utrigita
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
They didnt do any damage to each other if i remember correctly galactus just destroyed a couple of memory or datat orbs whatever they were called.

He just blasted Agamottos form to dust (agamotto reformed), and there battle was doing damage to other realms.

Galactus ftw.

rico777
Originally posted by armandovalles
Zeus (Full Power)
+
Odin (Full Power)

VS

Galactus (80% Power)

Who wins?

Galactus wins easily

Mr Master
Galactus ftw.

llagrok
80%?

That is just downright unfair.

Team loses

Space M ummy
Originally posted by llagrok
80%?

That is just downright unfair.

Team loses

+1.

These two don't really have a shot. Galactus at 80% could either

1.) Consume Asgard

or

2.) Consume Olympus

and he's at 100%.

He can also use his "hunger" offensively as he did against all of the elders of the universe simultaneously. (sans runner, who was "away" at the time) They only survived due to the "deal" they had with death. Odin and Zeus have no such deal to survive that kind of attack.

Also: nullifier.

Galactus 10/10.

Larceny
I'm going with the team.

llagrok
Galactus would have to consume a lot more than Asgard and Olympus in order to reach 100%

After all, he was stronger than pre-retcon Beyonder at 100%

Alfheim
Galactus would have to consume a lot more than Asgard and Olympus in order to reach 100%

After all, he was stronger than pre-retcon Beyonder at 100%

What Galactus was more powerful than Secret Wars Beyonder?

SpiderGauntlet
Wasn't pre-retcon Beyonder the most powerful being? Surpassing CMM, LT, Lord chaos, Master order, the other Cosmic entities.

Galactus curb stomps Team 1 BTW.

llagrok
Originally posted by Alfheim

Doom had all of Galactus' power and absorbed the Beyonder's powers.

Alfheim
Doom had all of Galactus' power and absorbed the Beyonder's powers.

Wait a second....prior to that didnt Galactus try to take on Beyonder and get stomped? Furthermore I dont think he abosrbed all the beyonders power because he kept on kill ing Cap and Cap kept on getting regenerated, furthermore Doom wasnt able to contain all the power.

llagrok
Wait a second....prior to that didnt Galactus try to take on Beyonder and get stomped? Furthermore I dont think he abosrbed all the beyonders power because he kept on kill ing Cap and Cap kept on getting regenerated, furthermore Doom wasnt able to contain all the power.

Thou art wrong?

Galactus wasn't nearly at full power when attacking the Beyonder. Galactus is NEVER at full power. Doom did some slicing and dicing with Klaw, absorbed all of Galactus power. Then stole the Beyonder's.

Alfheim
Thou art wrong?

Galactus wasn't nearly at full power when attacking the Beyonder. Galactus is NEVER at full power. Doom did some slicing and dicing with Klaw, absorbed all of Galactus power. Then stole the Beyonder's.

This is what im talking about. Doom used G's power to absorb Beyonders power. If G himself was unable to take down Beyonder how was Doom able to absorb Beyonders power.

Im pretty sure that Doom wasnt able to contain the beyonders power.

llagrok
This is what im talking about. Doom used G's power to absorb Beyonders power. If G himself was unable to take down Beyonder how was Doom able to absorb Beyonders power.

Im pretty sure that Doom wasnt able to contain the beyonders power.

Doom was.

G himself is NEVER, EVER, ****ING EVER at 100%

Alfheim
Doom was.

Its been ages since I read it.....wait a second at some point Dr Doom lost the beyonders powers what happened. For starters he coulndt go to sleep because it affected reality from what I remember he had a hard time containing, which is why he lost it in the end.

So why did he lose the powers then?

G himself is NEVER, EVER, ****ING EVER at 100%

Hes never at a 100 percent? Hes NEVER at 100 percent? Stop swearing calm down and explain, is this due to constantly having to eat?

leonheartmm
no G has nevr been at beyonder power level. he was CREATED by eternity/phoenix. while beyonder casually killed and recreated death. showed much much greater power than the phoenix force who was powerless against him n even LT was unable to do anything to him.

Alfheim
Originally posted by leonheartmm
no G has nevr been at beyonder power level. he was CREATED by eternity/phoenix. while beyonder casually killed and recreated death. showed much much greater power than the phoenix force who was powerless against him n even LT was unable to do anything to him.

that what I was thinking didnt Beyonder kill Death and Mephisto? When has G ever have the power to kill death?

llagrok
Originally posted by leonheartmm

*cough* Black celestial arc *cough*

So why did he lose the powers then?

Hes never at a 100 percent? Hes NEVER at 100 percent? Stop swearing calm down and explain, is this due to constantly having to eat?

I am calm, it's just vital that you understand how much stronger Galactus is at 100%

Doom gained all the power in Galactus' worldship (that was it) and stole the Beyonder's power. Later, the Beyonder was able to steal it back. Galactus at 100% isn't equal to the Beyonder, he is simply above Eternity. If I'm not mistaken again.

Alfheim

I am calm, it's just vital that you understand how much stronger Galactus is at 100%

Well of course he is but this is news to me that he is NEVER at 100 percent. I was under the impressioin that when he was weakened he would shrink in size...he seemed fine to me. Were are you getting this info from?

Doom gained all the power in Galactus' worldship (that was it) and stole the Beyonder's power. Later, the Beyonder was able to steal it back.

This is what im saying he did not contain Beyonder properly because he was able to control the mind of Klaw and use Klaw against Doom. Furthermore you could see that Doom wa shaving a hard time copntrolling the power because he had to stop sleeping otheriwse he would have destroyed the universe.

Galactus at 100% isn't equal to the Beyonder, he is simply above Eternity. If I'm not mistaken again.

Right ok...so G at 100 percent is still not as powerful as Beyonder? I mean Beyonder did kill Death pretty easily and then Mephisto.....

Utrigita

No Galactus wasn't more powerful then Pre Retcon Beyonder when he first attacked him the second time he was about to Doom stole his power and used his knowlegde about Beyonders energy and the Tech he had absorbed from Galactus ship to make himself a device that would siphon Beyonders Power.

But what I find interesting is how the battle between Galactus with his worldship and Beyonder would have fared, Of cause it can be argued that Galactus didn't stand a chance but think about it Galactus having much better way to use the PC would probably have done a lot better.

llagrok
Well of course he is but this is news to me that he is NEVER at 100 percent. I was under the impressioin that when he was weakened he would shrink in size...he seemed fine to me. Were are you getting this info from?

Galactus' appearance lies in the eye of the beholder. So him shrinking and growing shouldn't have anything to do with his powers.

BUT, he does get smaller whenever he is weaker. However, he can still grow a lot more in his relatively strong form.

Right ok...so G at 100 percent is still not as powerful as Beyonder? I mean Beyonder did kill Death pretty easily and then Mephisto.....

Yeah, G isn't as strong, even at 100%

This is what im saying he did not contain Beyonder properly because he was able to control the mind of Klaw and use Klaw against Doom. Furthermore you could see that Doom wa shaving a hard time copntrolling the power because he had to stop sleeping otheriwse he would have destroyed the universe.

He stole all the Beyonder's power, but he didn't contain him.

Also, the Beyonder destroyed galaxies whenever he was thinking hard. It seems that Doom cared a lot more about the consequences of his actions than the Beyonder.

Alfheim
Galactus' appearance lies in the eye of the beholder. So him shrinking and growing shouldn't have anything to do with his powers.

Well no because even as you stated afterwards G gets smaller as he goes weaker.

BUT, he does get smaller whenever he is weaker. However, he can still grow a lot more in his relatively strong form.

So therefore we can assume when G attacked Beyonder even if he wasnt at 100 percent he must have been well nourished.

Yeah, G isn't as strong, even at 100%

Well there you go then, end of discussion really.

He stole all the Beyonder's power, but he didn't contain him.

Yeah thats what I was trying to say it could also be added since beyonder waas able to control Klaw he didnt even steal most of it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.