The Ultimate Strength Contest!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
The Contestants:
Superman, Wonder Woman, Power Girl, Shazam, Martian Manhunter, Aquaman, Hawkman, Solomon Grundy, Major Force, Doomsday, Thor, Hercules, Gladiator, Wonder Man, Savage Hulk, Thing, Colossus, Juggernaut (classic), Atlas, Champion (No power gem.)

ROUND 1: The being has 5 minutes to do as much damage to a 2'' thick adamantium wall as they can. The top 10 who do the most will move on the the next round. If u break all the way through, u automatically advance. U can use whatever want to hit it with, but u must strike it physically, no blasting it or anything like that.

ROUND 2: The being has 5 minutes to destroy as many tanks as possible. (It must be to the point where they no longer work.) The being once again can use any weapon they want, but it must be a striking attack. The 5 who do the most damage proceed to the next round.

ROUND 3: The being has 5 minutes to move a 150-ton boulder as far as they can. They can move it in such ways as: striking it, carrying it, throwing it, etc. The boulder is made or mystic uru (like Thor's hammer) therefore it will not break no matter what is done to it. Once again, they can use whataver they like to hit it with, but it must be a striking attack. The 3 beings who bring it the furthest win.

ROUND 4:
The semi-final event is a spear toss. But instead of using a spear, their using Terminus' 135-ton lance. The objective is to throw it as far as u can from a standing position. It must be thrown this time thogh, no hitting, etc. The 2 beings that throw it the furthest advance to the final round. It must land on earth though. If it goes out of orbit, they are disqualified.

FINAL ROUND:
They two-finalists play a game of finger-locked "Mercy". The winner is officially the strongest physical being in any universe.

This all takes place in a suburban environment.

So who gets eliminated in each round? Who's the final winner?

armandovalles
c;mon, someone reply!

jrodslam
Too much. Overload......Overload.....Overload. wacko

newjak86
First Round: 1) Superman 2) Doomsday 3) Thor 4) Hercules 5) Gladiator 6) Savage Hulk 7) Juggernaught 8) Solomon Grundy 9) Shazam 10) Colossus
Second Round: 1) Superman 2) Doomsday 3) Gladiator 4) Savage Hulk 5) Shazam
Third Round: 1) Superman 2) Doomsday 3) Gladiator
Fourth Round: 1) Doomsday 2) Gladiator
Fifth Round 1)Doomsday
I have one complaint though and that is the second round and third round. All these guys are really strong enough to destroy a tank but the whole time thing meant you had to be the fastest not the strongest had it been on strentgh then my third round could have changed. I feel the third round is the same though i do not think at that point it would change my group.

kgkg
Gladiator would win most of it.

His speed and power is too much for any of them

Hulk can be the strongest there , but by then it might be too late

RayIsGay
I thought adamantium was invincable? Was I wrong?

armandovalles
no, just very hard. The only completely indestructible materials in te universes are Mystic Uru Metal (like Thor's hammer), Ancient Uru Gold (like Beta Ray Bill's hammer), Ancient Uru Silver (like Thunderstrike's Axe), and Ancient Olympian Adamantine (like Hercules' Mace - NOT THE SAME THING AS ADAMANTIUM!)

RayIsGay
Oh, well that changes everything! Not really...just a few things in my head. Thank you kind sir!

And why must they play mercy? Why not Bloody Knuckles, or Arms?

ImmortalOne
Juggernaut deserves to past round 2 and 3 by running around with forc-field up he can destory many things

armandovalles
Cus Arm-Wrestling is done oo much, and doesnt prove anything. If Arm-Wrestlin proved something, that means The Thing is equal to Thor in strength, and The classic Thing (the old, cl 85 version) is equal to Professor Hulk in strength.

newjak86
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
Juggernaut deserves to past round 2 and 3 by running around with forc-field up he can destory many things
In terms of strentgh he should but it says how many tanks you can destroy meaning you have to be fast and unforuntaly those guys are just faster so they can destroy more in the time limit.

RayIsGay
no not arm wrestling, im talking about the game arms, where one person hits the other guys arm, then the other guy hits the first guys arm, then so on and so forth. Is it just me that has heard of this game?

Xplosive
Originally posted by armandovalles
no, just very hard. The only completely indestructible materials in te universes are Mystic Uru Metal (like Thor's hammer), Ancient Uru Gold (like Beta Ray Bill's hammer), Ancient Uru Silver (like Thunderstrike's Axe), and Ancient Olympian Adamantine (like Hercules' Mace - NOT THE SAME THING AS ADAMANTIUM!)

Probably also those materials are destructible, give it to LT, or PF, they will crush it pretty easily, so also that is not indestructible.

armandovalles
no but by indestructible, they mean its only indestructible for a non-omnipotent being. PF and LT are both Omnipotent. ?Other Omnipotents are Full-Power Galactus, Eternity, Infinity, Oblivion, Death, and anyone with the Infinity Gauntlet, especially Thanos since he has mastered the IG's abilities so well.

GalacticStorm
"The only completely indestructible materials in te universes are Mystic Uru Metal (like Thor's hammer"

If you read Thor or Avengers you'd know that thors hammers been broken more than once. You dont have to be phoenix level to do it as well.

Sentry
Perrikus split Thor's hammer with his Scythe

Cosmic Cube
These tests have more to do with speed than strength. Superman could rip up half a billion tanks in 5 minutes. With Superspeed, he could carry a boulder much farther than anyone else, save Gladiator.

Truth is, Gladiator takes these events. In a real contest of strength, the question would (or should,) be "who can lift the most?" That, of course, would be Hulk. evil face

kgkg
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
These tests have more to do with speed than strength. Superman could rip up half a billion tanks in 5 minutes. With Superspeed, he could carry a boulder much farther than anyone else, save Gladiator.

Truth is, Gladiator takes these events. In a real contest of strength, the question would (or should,) be "who can lift the most?" That, of course, would be Hulk. evil face
ya but all those events are peace of cake for Gladiator

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by kgkg
ya but all those events are peace of cake for Gladiator

Exactly.

CorderaMitchell
Arm wrestling is more on leverage, height of arm, weight, and other factors besides strength.

Hulk Power
You're right. It takes more than raw strength to beat someone at arm wrestling.

ImmortalOne
Yep, but strength is still the most dominant factor in it, right ?

newjak86
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
Yep, but strength is still the most dominant factor in it, right ?
Yes it is a big factor but one of the biggest factors are how strong your forearms are.

CorderaMitchell
Forarms are best worked by the wrist with wrist curls, and leverage is in some aspects better than strength,, if you maintain that you could outtire and overwhelm your opponent then.

newjak86
leverage can play a big part but the the key is gaining the advantage through the forearms by bending their wrists once you bend the wrists you have the leverage.

CorderaMitchell
You must keep a flexible wrist, by not overworking one muscle too.

I personally hate armwrestling

Tough Guy
hulk is clarly the strongest, thas what he was created to be

who?-kid
Originally posted by Tough Guy
hulk is clarly the strongest, thas what he was created to be
A lot has happened since then...

CorderaMitchell
Indeed it has, as with juggernaut.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.