Spiky Thing vs KC Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gautam
Kingdome Come Superman

VS

Spiky Thing

kgkg
Superman

who?-kid
Superman.

Superherovandal
who is Spikey Thing?

Tony Stark
Spikey THING beats Kingdom Come Supes into a real retirement with WW in the Camens. Too strong and and a much better fighter.

cool

Superherovandal
KC Superman is waayy stronger than normal Supes with a ton of invulnerability. You need someone with Angry Hulk level strength to even be a challenge. WHat are S. Thing's powers?

Bicnarok
whats KC mean

Mainstream
Originally posted by Bicnarok
whats KC mean

kingdom come

FieryBalrog
spiky thing dies a horrible death.

Spiky thing. laughing

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Superherovandal
KC Superman is waayy stronger than normal Supes with a ton of invulnerability. You need someone with Angry Hulk level strength to even be a challenge. WHat are S. Thing's powers?

cool His true strength was never actually measured, but was the most powerful being pure strength wise as far as hero's go during his short spikey run. Much stronger than any version of HULK. cool

Jack Daniels
Supes wins ...superspeed.... even if spikey thing is just as strong which I doubt Supes fight circles around him....And thing is my fav superhero so it hurts saying it but seeing him fight fixit version of hulk it appeared he had slowed down a bit....not that he could contend with superspeed anyway when he was a bit faster and nonspikey

Fanboy
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Spikey THING beats Kingdom Come Supes into a real retirement with WW in the Camens. Too strong and and a much better fighter.

cool

Yeah right Even though Spikey thing got Dominated by 70 tons of grey Hulks hand against Things spikey stupid head Spikey thing would die in less then a second.

The Ion
Jesus, are you serious with this thread? John Byrne's Superman would knock Thing stupid much less KC Supes.

xmarksthespot
Spikey Thing is reduced to spikey rubble.

Wynndar
This thread is silly...KC superman is a planet mover type...of course he would beat any form of the Thing.

By the way...what the hell is fanboy talking about? Spikey Thing utterly thrashed the Hulk.

Dr.Fate
Why does it have to be KC superman any superman will do heck the cartoon superman could kick any Thing's Ass (well except maybe Superfriend Superman but he would use his charm and techni colour finish to win the spikey Thing over and convince the hidious monster to kill himself because Monster Can't Be Heroes)

Except Martian Manhunter

roughrider
What the f**k?
You think THIS is evening the odds somehow? Pineapple Thing may have been the most powerful version, but KC Superman isn't weaker at all. The same as always: Superman wins.

gautam
ok, how about superboy vs Spiky thing?

Smaxxer
I'm getting sick and tired of Spikey Thing (no offense). He was only a bit stronger and more durable for a short while (and even uglier), that's it.

Any version of Superman will hand his ass to him.

long pig
cool But, what if we make KC superman fight Spikey Thing on a k-nite planet, with one arm tied to his left leg???

Spikey Thing would win...6/10

cool

batmandaman
kc superman took a k-nite nuke, and wasn't even scratched. i think he could still win on a planet made of kryptonite. he is one of the most ridiculous beings ever created.

The Ion
The nuke wasn't Kryptonite but Lex Luthor admitted that using Kryptonite on him was useless when Oliver Queen suggested it. Still impressive though. The nuke didn't do anything but dirty up his suit.

Juntai
Originally posted by gautam
ok, how about superboy vs Spiky thing?
Superboy wins.

batmandaman
Originally posted by Juntai
Superboy wins. yup

Wynndar
Spikey Thing loses to anyone from the DC universe...they r just superior for being there. No prep Joker, Killercroc, and the penguin beat him too. roll eyes (sarcastic)

batmandaman
can someone put a scan of spikey thing up here?

jrodslam
Originally posted by Wynndar
Spikey Thing loses to anyone from the DC universe...they r just superior for being there. No prep Joker, Killercroc, and the penguin beat him too. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Now thats just mean. laughing

Fanboy
This thread is silly...KC superman is a planet mover type...of course he would beat any form of the Thing.

By the way...what the hell is fanboy talking about? Spikey Thing utterly thrashed the Hulk.

Really? I could have sworne I saw him smacking Spikey Thing around.

Smaxxer
Originally posted by Fanboy
Really? I could have sworne I saw him smacking Spikey Thing around.
First time Hulk lost, second time he won.

Whirlysplatt

agreed - good post smile

Fanboy

cool

KC Superman is way more stronger just get over it Spikey Thing will never be stronger then Superman. Thing is not gonna beat Superman with fighting skills because he does not have enough strength to back it up post crisis Superman would smack Spikey Thing down and just tell him ***** you wish you were Doomsday.

ZephroCarnelian
Kingdom Come Supes was never shown to be more powerful than current Supes.

More invulnerable, yes. Luthor said this was down to " all the sunlight he's been guzzling all these years."

But he was never shown to be faster, stronger etc.

Evene so, he was impressive.

And he'd certainly beat any version of Thing.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
Kingdom Come Supes was never shown to be more powerful than current Supes.

More invulnerable, yes. Luthor said this was down to " all the sunlight he's been guzzling all these years."

But he was never shown to be faster, stronger etc.

Evene so, he was impressive.

And he'd certainly beat any version of Thing.

He kinda laughed at Magogs blast Zeph - in an angry way smile

ZephroCarnelian
I said, he IS more invulnerable. smile

Just not stronger or faster.

Fanboy
Yes he is more Stronger and Faster when KC Superman was fighting his younger self. He schooled his younger self.

Fanboy
I said, he IS more invulnerable. smile

Just not stronger or faster.

Yes he is more Stronger and Faster when KC Superman was fighting his younger self. He schooled his younger self. They did actually fight.

ZephroCarnelian
When did KC fight his younger self....???

Because he didn't do it in Kingdom Come... so where did he do it?

Fanboy
When did KC fight his younger self....???

Because he didn't do it in Kingdom Come... so where did he do it?

In the Superman/Batman comic where they were going through different time lines and encountered Darkseid Etrigan Metron and Kingdom Come Superman. Supermans younger self tried flying at him and surprisingly he got caught in a strangle hold by Kingdom Come Superman and Superman just gave up and Kingdom Come Superman Etrigan Darkseid and Metron told them to go fix some time line thing.

It was so coo. Even Kingdom Come Superman showed to be way more stronger then Normal Superman.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Smaxxer
First time Hulk lost, second time he won.

Doesn't matter if he won ONCE. If he lost ONCE to Grey Hulk, he has NO chance against Superman. People seem to think just because Hulk is the strongest character in Marvel, he's a match for Superman who is the strongest in DC. He's not. Not to mention Grey Hulk. Not to mention Spikey or flask or whatever Thing.

scotsmn
First appearance of Spikey Thing? Anyone?

spetznaz
This must be a joke.
No version of Thing has a chance against Superman.
Especially once you consider that Spikey Thing lost once to Mr fixit!!!!!!!

And yet he is placed against one of the more powerful post-crisis versions of Superman out there!
Come on!

Even Superboy would grind up the Thing and give parts of him to Krypto as chew toys.

Oh ...and yeah, I know Thing has 'heart' and all that cr@p, but in the end he just does not cut it.
Spiked or not.

Tony Stark
Spikey thing would break super boy's neck then piss down his throat...

Are you kidding me?

scotsmn
rock

snoopdogg
Spikey thing would break super boy's neck then piss down his throat...

Are you kidding me? Are you kidding me?

scotsmn
Spikey Thing DOES know how to fight way better since he's not a little boy. He's very close in strength too. I give it to Spikey. Spikey Thing vs Superman would be a better challenge though. Maybe 5/10 there.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by scotsmn
Spikey Thing DOES know how to fight way better since he's not a little boy. He's very close in strength too. I give it to Spikey. Spikey Thing vs Superman would be a better challenge though. Maybe 5/10 there. 5/10 blink.... no expression

Ex11B
cool His true strength was never actually measured, but was the most powerful being pure strength wise as far as hero's go during his short spikey run. Much stronger than any version of HULK. cool

suddenly....people who were class 85...are now all of a sudden stronger than Hulk....the rate this is going..hulks motto will be "Hulk is the weakest one there is" eek! laughing Happy Dance smokin'

Fanboy
Kingdom Come Superman would turn Spikey Thing to rubble.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Fanboy
Kingdom Come Superman would turn Spikey Thing to rubble.

ANY version of Superman would turn Spikey Thing to rubble.

King KAM
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
ANY version of Superman would turn Spikey Thing to rubble. krypto would turn spikey thing to rubble.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by King KAM
krypto would turn spikey thing to rubble.

Spikey Thing is a living insult to all things rubbly sad

DarkCrawler
What did Spikey Thing do that made him to powerful?

Or did he just look cool and everyone assumed that he was really powerful because of that?

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
What did Spikey Thing do that made him to powerful?

Or did he just look cool and everyone assumed that he was really powerful because of that?

i think there were actual comments in the comic book that said he felt/was the strongest. You'd have to ask someone with more knowledge about it though.

The Ion
Originally posted by scotsmn
Spikey Thing DOES know how to fight way better since he's not a little boy. He's very close in strength too. I give it to Spikey. Spikey Thing vs Superman would be a better challenge though. Maybe 5/10 there.
LMAO 5/10 laughing

Metalmanx
Superman. While reading the Daily Planet and drinking a cup of coffee. And sleeping.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Superman. While SUPERreading the Daily Planet and SUPERdrinking a cup of coffee. And SUPERsleeping.

Fixed your post for ya big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.