INFO ON ULIC QEL-Droma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ulic Qel-Droma
HEY I WAS WONDERING IF PEOPLE COULD SEND ME PICS OR INFO ABOUT ULIC QEL-DROMA,

AND WHO IS BETTER EXAR KUN, OR ULIC

Bardock42
Ulic Qel Dorma rocks.....one of my favorite ex Jedi. I only read aboot the time after the Exar Kun war...were he trained that girl Vima Sunrider (I think) good comic though.

Fishy
Ulic rocks...

But of course Exar is more powerful. Ulic is great really great but he was still the apprentice

Ulic Qel-Droma
Seriously Ulic is my favorite, he has the coolest armor, and like everything about him is cool. HE IS DEFINETELY THE BEST JEDI EVER HANDSDOWN

Ulic Qel-Droma
ANY ULIC QEL DROMA LIGHTSABER PIC ANYBODY HAS

Lord Caltor
whats ulic look like?

TraptUnderIce
http://www.csillagokhaboruja.hu/pix/enciklopedia/vilaga/karakterek/sith/ulic_qel-droma/ulic7.jpg

Somebody has posted a mini bio a few times. I don't have it on hand though.

Edit: Snagged this from Lord Darkstar:

When he was growing up, he was considered a progidy, one of the best jedi even. He tamed the Onderon system when he was still an apprentice, killing a sith and numerous other people. He was urged to leave, but he decided to stay and fight the dark side from within, then he fell to the dark side.
He was the apprentice to Exar Kun, and nearly fought him to a standstill before Exar was proclaimed the dark lord.
He defeated Mandalore in single combat and ruled the Mandalorians. He led an assualt on Courscant and was betrayed and captured. Once he was freed by Exar, he killed the person who betrayed him by sending her to a planet and blowing up its sun, killing her.
Ulic also killed his own brother in combat and then when he realized what he did, he came back to the light and had his connection to the force stripped away fom him. After this he went into Exile for 20 years, not practising with a lightsaber or using the force (since it was taken from him).
Now I'll admit, this makes Ulic sound weak, but this is where it gets interesting. After being in exile for 20 years, not using the force or a lightsaber, Ulic was tracked down by the daughter of Nomi Sunrider because she wanted to be trained. I find this interesting, she was the daughter of the most powerful jedi at the time, yet she wanted to be trained by Ulic, knowing even in his weakened state, he was still stronger than Nomi was. Ulic agreed and started to train her. After a couple of months, they were tracked down again, this time by Nomi and another jedi knight, a cathar. A duel erupted between Ulic and the cathar jedi. The cathar jedi had been a jedi knight for several years and even fought against Ulic and Exar in the sith wars and was hailed a hero. She had also been using the force and training for the 20 years Ulic was in exile. Yet, Ulic was able to defeat a fully trained jedi master, who was using the force and was nearly on the dark side. He could not use the force, and had not used a lightsaber in 20 years. He also could not use the force to sense her movements and guide his lightsaber (which is the main reason jedi are so skilled with a blade), yet he was able to defeat her. Then when he turned to embrace Nomi (they used to be lovers), he was shot in the back. Even though he lost his connection to the force, his body still dissolved and he became one with the force.

Darth Travizzle
Originally posted by TraptUnderIce
http://www.csillagokhaboruja.hu/pix/enciklopedia/vilaga/karakterek/sith/ulic_qel-droma/ulic7.jpg

Somebody has posted a mini bio a few times. I don't have it on hand though.

Edit: Snagged this from Lord Darkstar:

When he was growing up, he was considered a progidy, one of the best jedi even. He tamed the Onderon system when he was still an apprentice, killing a sith and numerous other people. He was urged to leave, but he decided to stay and fight the dark side from within, then he fell to the dark side.
He was the apprentice to Exar Kun, and nearly fought him to a standstill before Exar was proclaimed the dark lord.
He defeated Mandalore in single combat and ruled the Mandalorians. He led an assualt on Courscant and was betrayed and captured. Once he was freed by Exar, he killed the person who betrayed him by sending her to a planet and blowing up its sun, killing her.
Ulic also killed his own brother in combat and then when he realized what he did, he came back to the light and had his connection to the force stripped away fom him. After this he went into Exile for 20 years, not practising with a lightsaber or using the force (since it was taken from him).
Now I'll admit, this makes Ulic sound weak, but this is where it gets interesting. After being in exile for 20 years, not using the force or a lightsaber, Ulic was tracked down by the daughter of Nomi Sunrider because she wanted to be trained. I find this interesting, she was the daughter of the most powerful jedi at the time, yet she wanted to be trained by Ulic, knowing even in his weakened state, he was still stronger than Nomi was. Ulic agreed and started to train her. After a couple of months, they were tracked down again, this time by Nomi and another jedi knight, a cathar. A duel erupted between Ulic and the cathar jedi. The cathar jedi had been a jedi knight for several years and even fought against Ulic and Exar in the sith wars and was hailed a hero. She had also been using the force and training for the 20 years Ulic was in exile. Yet, Ulic was able to defeat a fully trained jedi master, who was using the force and was nearly on the dark side. He could not use the force, and had not used a lightsaber in 20 years. He also could not use the force to sense her movements and guide his lightsaber (which is the main reason jedi are so skilled with a blade), yet he was able to defeat her. Then when he turned to embrace Nomi (they used to be lovers), he was shot in the back. Even though he lost his connection to the force, his body still dissolved and he became one with the force.
Coolio. But is there any info about Ulic and Exar and ANYTHING else about that time period. The only source i have for that stuff is KOTOR, and that doesn't explain much about Exar Kun and Ulic Qel-Droma.

DarthMandalore
I didn't know he beat Mandalore...

Darth_Glentract
He was introduced in the Tales of the Jedi Comics(if anyone knows how to get a copy of those please tell me). He was eventualy killed by a bounty hunter after he hadn't used the force in over twenty years.

Darth Travizzle
Um go to Google, type these exact words: Star Wars: Ulic Qel-Droma
It has a HUGE amount of info about him.

Bardock42
Two mistake Vima didn't want to be trained by Ulic because he was the best (well he was I belive) but she wanted to be trained by him because her Mom Nomi Sunrider didn't train her.

Oh and the Cathar he didn't really beat her..he put a good fight and then gave up like Obi Wan in ANH....she didn't kill him though he was shot in the back.

Darth Travizzle
Originally posted by Bardock42
Two mistake Vima didn't want to be trained by Ulic because he was the best (well he was I belive) but she wanted to be trained by him because her Mom Nomi Sunrider didn't train her.

Oh and the Cathar he didn't really beat her..he put a good fight and then gave up like Obi Wan in ANH....she didn't kill him though he was shot in the back.
Ya, and if you go to google, type in Star Wars: Ulic Qel-Droma
it says that stuff, it's long but I liked reading it.

Darth Mantis
I really don't know if this will work... http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/ulicqeldroma/eu.html

Ulic Qel-Droma
u can get the comics by amazon.com, thats where i get mine
and keep sending in the pics there SWEET

Darth Travizzle
Originally posted by Darth Mantis
I really don't know if this will work... http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/ulicqeldroma/eu.html
Ya, that's where I got my info on him.

Lord Darkstar
Here is info about Exar, they reason some of it refers to Yoda or Revan is because it is taken from those versus threads, anyway, here:

Exar was an exceptional duelling master.
He also was able to freeze the entire senate with one spell and then resuce his apprentice and kill an extremely powerful jedi master and nobody could do a thing about it. This jedi master was also very similar to Yoda and been training for hundreds of years, also remember that the jedi master was training during the height or war in the republic so he knew battle better than Yoda did.
The jedi order also sent thousands of jedi to kill Exar. He was able to repel all of them long enough to preserve his spirit for thousands of years.
And Exar did study alot, Vodo-Baas says that Exar is the most powerful student he has ever trained and the most powerful force user of that time, and Vodo was similar to Yoda, he trained lots of jedi over a long period of time, and if Exar was the best, that means something.
Exar also studied alot, he was fasinated by the sith teachings in Vodo's holocron. Exar also learned under the ancient sith, like Freedon Nadd and Marka Ragnos, he would still be very smart. It is also worth noting that the ancient sith said that Exar would be the one to bring about the golden age of the sith and said that he was the Dark Lord of the Sith, over Ulic-Qel Droma.
Exar Kun was also able to destroy the entire massassani race, quite a feat. He drained their life force and used it to prolong his life.

His apprentice, Ulic, was a powerful jedi and dueller in his own right, but Exar was his unquestioned master and the ancient sith said that Kun would be the dark lord, not Ulic, this means that Kun is stronger than Ulic was.
He was also able to hide as a sith in the middle of the jedi stronghold (Ossus) and recruit jedi to become sith, without the jedi even knowing what he was doing, that's got to take some pretty impreesive power. He decived the best jedi in the order, took sith stuff and recruited new allies from the midst of the jedi ranks, lied to the jedi masters, and they couldn't even tell it was going on! Also, this planet (and its sun) were later blown up by Kun so Yoda would have no knowledge of those things that Exar knew.
Also, he invented his own lightsaber, Exar was the person who invented the double blade lightsaber. He would then designed his own, unique, style of combat, something Yoda would never have seen, giving Kun another advantage.
He is also an amazing dueller, after he decided to try against Vodo (a lightsaber master), Vodo died in around 10 seconds, before that Kun was just toying with him. Toying with him! In the middle of the senate chamber on the same planet as the jedi temple, he could still toy with one of the best duellers in the jedi order and win hands down.
Kun also learned loads of stuff from Ossus, which was later destroyed by him so Yoda couldn't have learned anything from it, he also used sith holocrons and had the private notes of Naga Sadow, another sith who could blow up a sun. Naga was also a dark lord of the sith from 1000 years before Exar and was Marka Ragnos apprentice and had an amazing grasp of the dark side, Exar learned it all.
Kun was able to walk into the heart of the republic senate, freeze them all, kill their leader and a jedi master, and walk out, nobody could do a thing. This is in the heart of the jedi order! He was also able to kill a beast which is probably very similar to a terentek, or better, with very few problems. Exar was also able to walk into another jedi stronghold (Ossus), kill more jedi, steal the artifacts, and walk out again, unharmed. He was also able to destroy Freedon Nadd with no problems.

About Exar being defeated by 12 people, only 2 which had lightsabers, might I add that one of those people was Luke Skywalker, another was Kun's old master, a 4000 year old jedi master. Also, I think its impressive that it took 12 jedi combined, 2 of which were masters, to defeat Kun's ionized air particles.

think about how he died, he was faced against 10 000 jedi, and the republic fleet. Under those circumstances, anyone would have died, including Revan. Yet, Exar was able to kill off an entire race, numbering thousands, to keep himself alive, sure he was killed 4000 years later, but it still took 14 jedi, 12 padawans, Luke and Kuns old master to kill him. Think about it, 2 lightsabers, 12 padawans/knights, 2 jedi masters (including one of the most powerful jedi ever; Luke and the old version of Yoda, Vodo-Baas, he trained lots of jedi, for some reason I think of him like an old Yoda), to kill off Kun's 4000 year old ionized air particles! He must have been near godlike when he was alive.

When Kun walked, the ground shook underneath him from the shear power of the dark side eminating from his body.

Exar did invent his own style of lightsaber combat, the double blade, also, his double blade was different than any other double blade. He was able to move it faster and aim more than with other double blades. Also, since Yoda had never seen a double bladed sabre, it would throw him off. Another thing is that Yoda's main advantage is his speed and force power, Exar is at least equal, probably greater in the force category and for speed, he can move his lightsaber so quickly that Yoda's advantage would be almost gone. Then Exar's experience and strength would lead him to a win.

Exar wore armor with a cortosis weave in it

Lord Darkstar
And here is info on Ulic:

Lord Darkstar
oh, I see someone already posted my stuff on Ulic, thanks for giving me credit at least, I have seen others do it and then they say it is all theirs, then when I ask them anything about him, they know nothing, its actually kind of funny.

Anyway Exar is better, him and Ulic fought, Exar won. Plus, Ulic never challenged him, in the sith, the strong rule, so Exar was stronger

Lord Darkstar
why is it that just after I make a post, everyone stops talking on the thread?

bruthaindahood
jdyrtjde hiiii

bruthaindahood
im here

bruthaindahood
say somthin kwik or im leavin

TraptUnderIce
Originally posted by Lord Darkstar
why is it that just after I make a post, everyone stops talking on the thread? You kicked the thread's ass. confused

Lord Darkstar
oh, I see, thanks for telling me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.