Who is the strongest Dark Lord?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revan Souer
So out of every dark lord which one do you think is the strongest. Just imagen a big hall and all the most Evil Sith in there which ones gonna walk out...... Alive evil face

For me it has to be Revan, Personally think he's the Man!!!

Bardock42
The Banester......Darth Bane .....cooles and best Dark Lord

Lord Caltor
i dont think darth bane exists?

id say revan but hes overated so if revan didnt exist id say marka ragnos

Revan Souer
Originally posted by Lord Caltor
i dont think darth bane exists?

id say revan but hes overated so if revan didnt exist id say marka ragnos
Sorry whos that

Lord Caltor
lol just remembered who darth bane is lol.... whos who?

Darth Plagues
Anakin had the most potential out of all of them, but he wasn't the strongest. The strongest Dark Lord I would say is one of the ancient Sith...Marka Ragnos, Naga Sadow, or Freedon Nadd someone like that.

Revan Souer
Can't remember his name but who was the first, was it Exur Kar or something like that. Still think Revan would win but thats just me

Wickerman
Originally posted by Revan Souer
Can't remember his name but who was the first, was it Exur Kar or something like that. Still think Revan would win but thats just me

you're prolly talking about Exar Kun and i dont think he was THE FIRST but i may be wrong.

~wickerman~

edit: WTF am i saying? Exar Kun wasn't by far the first, since he studied under Freedon Nad.... confused

Fishy
Who studied under Sadow who studied under Ragnos who was number 9 or something...

Making Sadow 10, Nadd 11 Exar 12 Revan 13 Malak 14 Revan 15...

If you can count him twice.. Funny isn't it, Revan being 13 stick out tongue Bad luck for his opponents

Revan Souer
Sorry for the mistake, if Revan was 13 doesn't that just show that he was the strongest. 13 the most evil number

darth plo koon
i think darth plo koon is the best sith ever

Darth Syko
darth scarz was the first sith. sidious was the best when he had his kyber crystal, but without it he was rubbish. i think dooku would be the best with a lightsaber, but because of his pure power with the force Freedon Nadd wins the award for the best sith.

Emperor Revan
I'm going with Lord Revan. Brilliant tactician, learning EVERYTHING about the Jedi and Sith, Insanely high potential, considered to be the heart of the Force, never losing a fight, killing Mandalore, the strongest Echani, a Sith lord, the best bounty hunter of that time, and a Sith lord about at Dooku's level twice in a row, controlling a sun, resisting the darkness of a planet that no one else could resist, having perhaps the strongest Will ever, killing thousands of mandalorians, hundreds of Jedi, Dark Jedi, Assassin droids, and two tarentateks at the same time (when one could easily kill a Jedi on their own.

I could easily keep going but I think I've made my point. And Ragnos is weaker than Exar Kun, there's really no proof to say he isn't.

kid-adi-mundi
the fist sith was ajuta pall

Darth_Frobo
probably the second or third, but he sucked.

Darth Travizzle
These are the Dark Lords I remember: Marka Ragnos, Freedon Nadd, and Exar Kun.

Jack Daniels
Exar in my opinion he had the support and any teachings he wanted of all the ancient sith....sucked the life outta gee how many to sustain himself....maybe wikipedia has the answer? somewhere in there...lol

Darth Mantis
Marka Ragnos, Naga Sadow, Tulak Hord...

Human Vader
Hey Syko, take your SS crap somewhere else

Its tough but its between revan, kun, and ragnos. as mentioned before, anakin had the most potential, but we all know what happened to him so.....

matreid
Ragnos.

Revan21
Revan!! he's so awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lord Darkstar
well I will say Exar, I think most of you know my reasons, if not, go read the 'INFO ON ULIC-QEl DROMA' page

bruthaindahood
So out of every dark lord which one do you think is the strongest. Just imagen a big hall and all the most Evil Sith in there which ones gonna walk out...... Alive evil face

For me it has to be Revan, Personally think he's the Man!!!

who is this revan evryons talkin bout

bruthaindahood
who is exar and y dont i know about these dudes

Lord Darkstar
they are from the books or video games

Lord Darkstar
Revan is from the game Knights of the Old Republic, Exar is talked about in several books and in the Knights of the Old Republic sersis

Darth L. Dipsit
Check Marka Ragnos. I believe he is the best, followed by Naga Sadow, Tulak Hord, Darth Revan, etc. Here's a list of what I think:

1. Marka Ragnos
2. Naga Sadow
3. Tulak Hord
4. Darth Revan
5. Exar Kun
6. Ajunta Pall
7. Freedon Nadd
8. Darth Vader
9. Darth Bane
10. Darth Sidious

This is just my opinion, and I might have some to add. Darth Plagueis is not there because I don't think he merits it. The same goes for a few others.

Darth Somebody
Strongest...? Well, I'd have to say it would entail one of these people:

- Marka Ragnos
- Ajunta Pall
- Tulak Hord
- Freedon Nadd
- Exar Kun
- Darth Revan
- Darth Sidious

That's in no particular order. Now, in terms of GREATEST - it would probably be Sidious. And then Revan.

General Zodiac
I'm saying Desann. From Jedi Knight II Jedi Outcast. He defeated Luke Skywalker in a one on one duel and used Kyle to show him the location of the Valley of the Jedi to create hundreds of Dark Jedi.

Darth Teeron
I would have to say Darth Sidious is the best Sith. He played the Republic like Pawns and used them to create an Army for him. Then he turned the Army on them and practically destroyed it. It would take a mastermind to do something like that. The others were just about power. Sidious was about Stradegy, Becoming the Supreme Chancellor, Creating an army of Clones. Hiding his real identity right under the Jedi Noses, being in the same room with Yoda and other Master Jedi without them even knowing he is a Dark Lord of The Sith.

NONE had ever done that before Darth Sidious. And he did it with such finesse as well.

Strongest would have to be one of the Dark Lords Of The Sith that was a Pure Blood Sith Race.

Emperor Revan
Originally posted by Darth L. Dipsit
Check Marka Ragnos. I believe he is the best, followed by Naga Sadow, Tulak Hord, Darth Revan, etc. Here's a list of what I think:

1. Marka Ragnos
2. Naga Sadow
3. Tulak Hord
4. Darth Revan
5. Exar Kun
6. Ajunta Pall
7. Freedon Nadd
8. Darth Vader
9. Darth Bane
10. Darth Sidious

This is just my opinion, and I might have some to add. Darth Plagueis is not there because I don't think he merits it. The same goes for a few others.

Why do people think Ragnos is so powerful? he's done nothing, and any non-forum wouldn't say anything about him being super powerful, etc.

I've already explained the spirit thing but I will do it again. Ragnos' spirit takes over a Dark Jedi master, uses a Sith sword and still gets manhandled by a Jedi knight. Kun's spirit destroyed a Jedi padawan, and with Kyp's help they were able to rip Luke's spirit out of his body It took 12 Jedi padawans with two lightsabers, Luke's spirit and Vodo's spirit, COMBINING their power to destroy Kun's spirit who didn't have a weapon and wasn't in the body of a Dark Jedi master like Ragnos'.

Do people think he's powerful because Sadow feared him? Sadow was a coward, always trying to escape a fight, etc. Is it because Sadow could detonate a star? Kun did that according to Lord Darkstar and Lord Revan could control a star. Who's to say Ragnos could do it anyway? Now granted, he is pretty powerful, but putting him higher than all the others when he's done nothing seems pretty stupid, IMO.

Darth Somebody
Ragnos - his rule went unchallenged - or so I've heard. Not even his apprentice messed with him.

Revan - the guy is probably the Sith Lord most intuitive with the ways of The Force and has slaughtered many a Jedi.

Sidious - the ONLY Sith Lord to ever accomplish the goals of the Sith Order and takeover the galaxy.

Horde - considered to be the greatest Sith Lord duelist of all time.

Fishy
Hmm you seem to forget that when Kun died he absorbed an entire race of people tempels and whatever, his spirit would naturally be more powerful

xxxpoppunker182
i'd have to say either Naga or Revan for most poerful.

Morridini
Why do so few say that Kun was the best one? In the comics Tales of the Jedi we get to see powers beyond any other Siths before or after. So Exar Kun is without doubt the strongest of all the Sith.

Darth Syko
Originally posted by Human Vader
Hey Syko, take your SS crap somewhere else

Its tough but its between revan, kun, and ragnos. as mentioned before, anakin had the most potential, but we all know what happened to him so.....

That's not from SS. It's from LucasArts you perverted *******.

DarthSidiouss
darth sidious manipulated the jedi so easily. he could hide in the same room and they wouldent notice him. he is by far the strongest/wisest longest lasting sith the galaxy has ever seen!

Emperor Revan
Originally posted by Fishy
Hmm you seem to forget that when Kun died he absorbed an entire race of people tempels and whatever, his spirit would naturally be more powerful

Yet Ragnos was charged with Force energy from dozens of locations, including the Yavin temples, Hoth, Byss, Bespin, Dagobah and much more. His spirit was fully charged.

Nactous
Hands down Revan followed by Exar Kun and in third Ragnos because Ragnos is like a duricel battery with his powers, it keeps going and going.....

Darth_Glentract
Probably some Sith from like 17000 thousand years ago, but then Revan or Ragnos. You have to remember that Ragnos was a much older spirit and was controling a weakass. Exar had the energy of an entire race, a really strong in the force person to control, and the temple's focus his energy.

Nihilus may actually be the best since Lucas Film says the canon Exile is lightside.

Nactous
I don't believe this is the last we have seen of Nihilus, in an interview with Electronical Gaming Monthly Obsideont Entertainment said they would like to explore his past.

JediMasterLuke5
I would say Palpatine, since I dont know much about this Revan guy.

Human Vader
Originally posted by Darth Syko
That's not from SS. It's from LucasArts you perverted *******.

no its not moron, scarz isnt mentioned anywhere except SS.com, same with the kyber crystal

kthnxbai

Clawed The Bum
the best sith lord is between exar kun, sidiuos, and revan
i can't make up my mind on which one thou.

darth zamorak
whos the guy that said dessan?
He wasnt even a sith.

Oh and for the guys that say sidious is the strongest even though he manipulated the entire senate he is still a bit of a coward and can be beaten by many other sith lords....

Darth Kronos
****ING DARTH ****ING VADER...cuz he gots da power to be dark and care for his wife..das prety ill... big grin

Darth Kronos
Darth Vader

Darth Kronos
VADER

Darth Kronos
ne 1 think im worng then u can suck mah ballz

Darth Kronos
think im wrong...tell me boutz it

darth zamorak
lol.....................

darthrevan89
Here is my list...

1. Marka Ragnos(maybe we don't know enough about him)
2. Revan(maybe first but I think it's close)
3. Sidious(GL states that DS Vader had 80% of Sidious's power)

Of course this is only personal opinon.

Julie
REvan gee we sound like broken records around here

jango fat
Naga Sadow

Emperor Revan
Originally posted by Julie
REvan gee we sound like broken records around here

Hey Julie! It's nice to see you back here. I thought you had left for good but it's great that you're back. big grin

Human Vader
1. Darth Revan and Exar Kun

its way too hard to distinguish between these two. both were masters with the blade and the force. they were both easily the most powerful of their time as well. Revan may be smarter and possess more knowledge than Exar. He was able to see how both sides of the force were used and he saw that both sides of the force had flaws and good things about them. revan was also able to effectively use techniques and teachings from both sides to his advantage. and most of all, he was neither the jeedai nor sith as heroes or villains, just different sides of the force, something Luke would later realise as well. but exar had unbelievable skill and force mastery and in an all out duel, id say exar would be better with a blade.

2. Darth Traya

A lot of people underestimate Traya. I mean i dont think ive seen her mentioned in this thread yet, although i may be mistaken on that. Traya was almost as powerful in the force as revan IMO. she was able to use echoes in the force to instantly kill a force user with a wave of her hand, as seen in the light side KOTOR II. she was also able to use telekenisis to give lightsabers almost free will, rather than being restricted to a certain lightsaber form. And lets not forget her cleverness which i believe surpasses sidious. i mean she was able to use the exile to kill the jeedai council and both sith lords. she lied to the exile in the beginning of the game and told him that it was the jeedai council who took away his connection to the force, knowing full well that he would seek out the council members and allow her to kill them. she also told Tobin about the jeedai academy on telos, which caused nihilus to attack the planet and show himself to the exile. she eliminated all powerful force users in the galaxy, svae for sion, revan and the exile, and took the power for herself. she would have reigned supreme as well, if the exile hadnt ruined her plans.

3. Darth Malak

Another sith lord who a lot of people underestimate. True Malak was owned on the star forge, but people forget that it was revan who owned him. Malak was able to almost accomplish what traya and sidious did, wiping out all the jeedai. while malak was a pussy, he was a powerful one you must admit. he used the force to get the star forge working at 200% of its potential. he killed two jeedai knights as though it was nothing, and would have won the jeedai civil war if it werent for revan. malak also found a way to keep jeedai alive and absorb their life force through the force, making himself even more powerful.

4. It was a tough one, but in the end ill have to say Ulic Qel-Droma. Exar Kun saw him as the only Sith in the galaxy who could challenge his might. that has to count for something. He also battled Exar to a draw before he became his apprentice, which would be no easy task. Ulic also defeated Mandalore and gained the support of the Mandalorians in the Great Sith War. and after he was cut off from the force he was able to defeat a jeedai, which once again is no easy task.

those are my five. keep in mind i didnt include any of the ancient sith, mainly ragnos, sadow and freedon nadd. i just dont know enough about them to form a good opinion about them. i also didnt include nihilus cause hes a cheap son of a *****

darth-yoda
revan

General Zodiac
Revan!

darth zamorak
hoooray for Revan Dark lord of the sith!!

exanda kane
These threads are overdone, but perhaps i'm saying that just because we all believe Revan is. I hope he slaughters the Exile

Emperor Revan
1. Darth Revan, if you want reasons read Human Vader's last post

2. Exar Kun, I believe he's weaker than Revan and Revan's much smarter and level headed so that's why Kun is second.

3. Darth Traya, again see Human Vader's last post if you want reasons. Except I don't think she ever wanted to rule the galaxy, I think she did all of that to train the Exile for some reason, perhaps to fight Lord Revan.

4. Emperor Palpatine. Competes with Yoda, killed 3 Jedi masters in about 10 seconds with his lightsaber, etc.

5. Darth Malak (once again, see Human Vader's post.

I (again like Human Vader, I didn't know we were so much alike!) don't include anyone we know too little of. For instance Ragnos, Sadow, Hord, Freedon Naad, and Nihilus because we don't know much at all of his draining ability.

General Zodiac
The greatest sith lord is...........Darth Vader is he didn't get injured in Mustafar.

Emperor Revan
Well yeah if he managed to reach his full power. Though I would like to add we don't know if Anakin had more potential than anyone ever, just more than Yoda and everyone of his time. Lord Revan is said to be the heart of the Force by Kreia, have unlimited potential by Master Zhar (though probably exaggerating) and was even mistaken for a Jedi padawan by a Jedi before Revan could use the Force at all. He is a quicker learner than Anakin as well so Revan (full potential reached) may even be stronger. After all, we don't know if Lord Revan has reached his full potential or not.

Even still, Anakin probably does have more potential so yes he would be the most powerful Sith lord (if he had managed to reach it)

Another thing I would like to add, is Ben Skywalker. Both Anakin and Luke had non-Force sensitive mothers. Now look at Leia's kids, Jacen and Jaina born from one Force sensitive that has barely reached any of her potential (if that matters) and both are still very powerful. Ben is born from NJO Luke and Jedi Master Mara Jade so his potential would probably be even higher than Luke's and would perhaps rival Revan's and Anakin's.

xxxpoppunker182
you know i never even thought of ben's potential but i do agree he would have more than luke.

Darth Kronos
newayz i checked ma facts n'd now i honestly think that Ragnos is the most powerful Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Darth Somebody
I agree. Ragnos's rule was unquestioned for more than a century. I'd label him as the most powerful.

Emperor Revan
Originally posted by Darth Somebody
I agree. Ragnos's rule was unquestioned for more than a century. I'd label him as the most powerful.

Oh please, Yoda was the head Jedi for 700 years or more, yet we still know he's not a god. Who did Ragnos fight and kill? What powers did he use? I think I've proven that Ragnos is weaker than Exar kun even, so the most powerful? Yeah right, imo.

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by exanda kane
These threads are overdone, but perhaps i'm saying that just because we all believe Revan is. I hope he slaughters the Exile

Actually we dont.

Atlantis001
I think it will be Darth Nihilus, he could destroy an entire planet with only his powers. Vader, and Palpatine together required to create the Death Star to Destroy one.

OBS: But he was so easy to defeat...

Atlantis001
I think Revan is one of the most powerful ones, but he was not so bound to the Sith code. He can be the most powerful, but not necessarily a Dark Lord.

Darth_Janus
I just skipped half of the posts. I don't have the patience.

1st- Marka Ragnos. He was alive for well over a hundred years, and had a solidified rule of terror over a planet of Sith. Even in death, no one would mess with him. He could flinch and Sadow would wet his pants.

2nd- Tulak Hord. While Sadow may have been stronger in the Force, contests between Sith and Jedi are ultimately decided by skill with a lightsaber. And Tulak was reputed to be the best, even in his own time where one could trip over great lightsaber duellists just walking to the corner.

3rd- Exar Kun. His raw power was demonstrated quite visibly and definately many times, and his ability with a lightsaber is what I would consider legendary. While he lacks the knwoledge and smarts of say Naga Sadow or Revan, he is probably deadlier than both up close. As a running third place, I would nominate Naga Sadow simply because of his Force mastery.

4th- This is debateable. Ludo Kressh, being a somewhat equal to Sadow might rank here, as would Ajunta Pall in his prime or Freedan Nadd. Now, Pall I rate low simply because he was a jedi for most of his life and seems to have died relatively young as a Sith. He may have been great, and had great potential, but his mastery of Sith powers and magics would have been minimal. After all, he was part of the initial rebellion of dark jedi. Freedan Nadd slaughtered jedi with a damn blaster and established his own reign of Onderon, unopposed by the council. Exar Kun destroyed him, so I rank him lower.

5th- Revan.

General Zodiac
Elan is the strongest Dark Lord!!!

darth zamorak
HA HA HA thats fjorkin hilarious general

General Zodiac
Elan=
Elan: You wanna buy some deathsticks?
Obi-Wan: You don't want to sell me deathsticks.
Elan: I don't want to sell you deathsticks.
Obi-Wan: You want to go home and rethink your life.
Elan: I want to go home and rethink my life.

darth zamorak
elan: you wanna buy some deathsticks?
obi-wan: you will give me all of your deathsticks.
elan: i will give you all of my deathsticks.
obi-wan: go home and bring me more.
elan: i shall go home and bring you more.

General Zodiac
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!

darth zamorak
geez general its not that funny

General Zodiac
Really?

darth zamorak
lol

General Zodiac
sysph

Nactous
Revan all the way!

Tangible God
What is this obsession people have with Revan. Someone tell me please. Is it because you play his character, is it because he looks cool? It's that isn't it, the neat mask and dark Robe and cape. He wasn't even the strongest, by far he isn't. learn the history and you can see that. Someone answer though why he's so loved and overrated.

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by Tangible God
What is this obsession people have with Revan. Someone tell me please. Is it because you play his character, is it because he looks cool? It's that isn't it, the neat mask and dark Robe and cape. He wasn't even the strongest, by far he isn't. learn the history and you can see that. Someone answer though why he's so loved and overrated.

"Revan was power, staring at him was like staring at the heart of the force." Kreias exaggerated claims made everyone think he was god.

Human Vader
yes, but hes no weakling either, hes more powerful than everyone in the movies and most people throughout EU, but he doesnt know all or possess some god like power that other force users dont.

hes not god by far, but hes no weakling either

General Zodiac
More powerful then everyone in the movies?
Luke Skywalker

Illustrious
yes, but hes no weakling either, hes more powerful than everyone in the movies and most people throughout EU, but he doesnt know all or possess some god like power that other force users dont.

hes not god by far, but hes no weakling either

No one said he was a weakling. But there's all the gamers and those people who take SPEECH as the law (e.g. what Kreia says) that keep claiming Revan is the most powerful individual that even walked the earth or something.

General Zodiac
Revan is the strongest sith lord. Maybe in his time. But Kotor takes 4,000 years before the PT and a lot changes.

Human Vader
1 luke was nothing in the movies, so yes revans more powerful than everyone in the movies

2 revan never walked on earth

3 revan is not the most powerful sith lord

kthnxbai

Illustrious
Yet the same nothing took down Darth Vader. Was Luke at his peak in the movies? No.

And when did I ever mention anything about Revan and the movies?

And how does this prove that he's more powerful than anyone in the movies, in ANYWAY?

Ever heard of expressions?

And I never asserted he was, it's the fanboys that do.

General Zodiac
People I highly doubt that Revan is stronger then everyone in the movies. For crying out loud Revan is a video game character! If he gets hit by a lightsaber it'll take off health not a limb. Trying to compare a VG Character to a Movie character is just stupid.

Nactous
Maul=weakling, Dooku=weakling, Palpatine= sissy man Vader= Old cryptic man in suit. If you ask me none of those for the acception of Vader(due to his popularity not power) deserver the title of Darth like Revan.

Sith-Nerd
stinkbread was my imaginary sith who could all butts, fishwad was good to.....................

General Zodiac
Your basing everything you seen and read in Kotor 1 and 2 with the movies. Kotor haddened 4,000 years ago! That's comparing warriors from different eras.

darth fury
I'm oh so very sorry for posting this but i think the best dark lord is darth nihilas

DarthGenises
Marka Ragnos

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by DarthGenises
Marka Ragnos

Me and Marka Ragnos :P

Emperor Revan

General Zodiac
Kotor took place 4,000 years before the PT so you can't take what was on Kotor and have it ment for everything afterwards.

Emperor Revan
I'm not saying he was necessarily more powerful than everyone after him or the likes. I'm saying he was incredibly powerful hands down.

Nactous
(Your basing everything you seen and read in Kotor 1 and 2 with the movies. Kotor haddened 4,000 years ago! That's comparing warriors from different eras.) quote from General Zodiac.

Kotor happend four thousand years, and trust me they were much more powerful. If you want to fear Vader, fear the EU Vader. If just follow the movies like the majority of the population you can see that Vader didn't do many if any great things. He didn't kill Mandalore, kill his apprentice, find a factory to construct an infident factory, got around in the galaxy, and corrupt thousands. If you ask me, Vader is just Palpatines puppet.

Tangible God
The movies are the cause for most problems in these situations. How could Lucas possibly know what his creation was going to spawn back in 1977? Back then, Vader was a badass, his looks, his grip, his evil menace, yet they still couldn't give him the abilities that Lucasarts gave Revan or Desann, or Sadow etc... in the 21st century. Poor Vader, if only computer technology was available to Lucas back in '77, he could've made Darth one kickass mofo that would be hard for any Sith conceived after him to top. Try to remember, Force lightening is now the standard move for a Dark Side follower, back in '83 though, it was the top of the line move for apparently omnipotent Emperors. However, despite the mass following of newer Star Wars games, Vader remains #2 on the list of most evil movie villains of all time, #2 only to Dr. Lectar.

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by Nactous
(Your basing everything you seen and read in Kotor 1 and 2 with the movies. Kotor haddened 4,000 years ago! That's comparing warriors from different eras.) quote from General Zodiac.

Kotor happend four thousand years, and trust me they were much more powerful. If you want to fear Vader, fear the EU Vader. If just follow the movies like the majority of the population you can see that Vader didn't do many if any great things. He didn't kill Mandalore, kill his apprentice, find a factory to construct an infident factory, got around in the galaxy, and corrupt thousands. If you ask me, Vader is just Palpatines puppet.

Everyone was palpatines puppet.

Darth_Frobo

I've explained countless time why Revans great, go read my bloody posts then come back and apologize for being ignorant...and get me a cookie.

Human Vader
The movies are the cause for most problems in these situations. How could Lucas possibly know what his creation was going to spawn back in 1977? Back then, Vader was a badass, his looks, his grip, his evil menace, yet they still couldn't give him the abilities that Lucasarts gave Revan or Desann, or Sadow etc... in the 21st century. Poor Vader, if only computer technology was available to Lucas back in '77, he could've made Darth one kickass mofo that would be hard for any Sith conceived after him to top. Try to remember, Force lightening is now the standard move for a Dark Side follower, back in '83 though, it was the top of the line move for apparently omnipotent Emperors. However, despite the mass following of newer Star Wars games, Vader remains #2 on the list of most evil movie villains of all time, #2 only to Dr. Lectar.

Um sure, first off they had computer technology back in 1977, I'm not sure if you've seen the movies but there are these things called lightsabers, and then there are these guns that shoot plasma bolt type things, they're called blasters. See neither of these weapons would have been possible if there wasnt COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY. Secondly, Sadow is in a comic book so that has nothing to do with technology. And see a few years back they began making a prequel trilogy for Star Wars. And just a few months ago they released the third installment. In it they used the most advanced technology to create unbelieveable graphics and really mad Vader look like a kickass mofo with Force Powers and flips and jumps and twirls and cool lightsaber combat, and guess what, he still sucks.

And it's Lecter with an E

Tangible God
Um sure, first off they had computer technology back in 1977, I'm not sure if you've seen the movies but there are these things called lightsabers, and then there are these guns that shoot plasma bolt type things, they're called blasters. See neither of these weapons would have been possible if there wasnt COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY. Secondly, Sadow is in a comic book so that has nothing to do with technology. And see a few years back they began making a prequel trilogy for Star Wars. And just a few months ago they released the third installment. In it they used the most advanced technology to create unbelieveable graphics and really mad Vader look like a kickass mofo with Force Powers and flips and jumps and twirls and cool lightsaber combat, and guess what, he still sucks.

And it's Lecter with an E Um, yeah. But you know what I'm talking about right? Of course there was computer technology back then, but can you see the difference between back then and now? Try creating Coruscant or Mustafar or Geonosis the way we see them now, back then. Pretty hard. Luke force jumped like 5 times in the movies, yet look how many are in the prequels. Obi-Wan and Vader's duel on the Death Star was pretty bad compared to their first one together. Even if he is an old man in ANH, if they had the technology back then, well that last fight would've been more...."bouncy." Hell even all the battle droids and most of the clonetroopers are CGI. The Star Destroyers and Millenium Falcon, even the Death Star when it exploded were all models on a blue screen. As for the Sadow thing---c'mon I was just trying to make a damn point. And the last three movies didn't show Black Armor clad Vader jumping around and swinging his arms wildly, we saw that sissyass boy with psycho eyes doing that. The Vader in the first trilogy moved like a fatman on a hot day compared to the prequel man. Why's that? Because of LACK OF COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY. Maybe it's a good thing we didn't see that Vader, might've ruined our whole perspective of the one we grew up with..............yeah. Oh and that "E" in Lecter...I read an article in the paper about the villain list over two months ago, whether it's an E or an A isn't gonna stick. So pardon me for that obscenely graphic error, but uh...THBBTHT! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tangible God
Originally posted by Darth_Frobo
I've explained countless time why Revans great, go read my bloody posts then come back and apologize for being ignorant...and get me a cookie. Alright, but I'm to lazy to go and find those posts and apologize and do you like chocolate chip or Oreo?

darth fury
why does no one say nihilus he could suck out the force from any and every (I think) sith. he even sucked out the force from a planet.

darth fury
O and i reckon vader rules even though he isnt that poiwerful he still rules if they had decent computer technology then he would proberbly be relly fast in the first trilogy and lector u suck.
Tangeable god u r kool

Human Vader
Um, yeah. But you know what I'm talking about right? Of course there was computer technology back then, but can you see the difference between back then and now? Try creating Coruscant or Mustafar or Geonosis the way we see them now, back then. Pretty hard. Luke force jumped like 5 times in the movies, yet look how many are in the prequels. Obi-Wan and Vader's duel on the Death Star was pretty bad compared to their first one together. Even if he is an old man in ANH, if they had the technology back then, well that last fight would've been more...."bouncy." Hell even all the battle droids and most of the clonetroopers are CGI. The Star Destroyers and Millenium Falcon, even the Death Star when it exploded were all models on a blue screen. As for the Sadow thing---c'mon I was just trying to make a damn point. And the last three movies didn't show Black Armor clad Vader jumping around and swinging his arms wildly, we saw that sissyass boy with psycho eyes doing that. The Vader in the first trilogy moved like a fatman on a hot day compared to the prequel man. Why's that? Because of LACK OF COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY. Maybe it's a good thing we didn't see that Vader, might've ruined our whole perspective of the one we grew up with..............yeah. Oh and that "E" in Lecter...I read an article in the paper about the villain list over two months ago, whether it's an E or an A isn't gonna stick. So pardon me for that obscenely graphic error, but uh...THBBTHT! roll eyes (sarcastic)

I know what you meant, I was responding to what you posted. Maybe if you had any writing skill at all, you could have expressed what you wanted to say the first time. Lack of computer technology is different than NO computer technology. And whether it was suit vader or human vader in ROTS jumping around, IT'S THE SAME F*CKING PERSON. Youre sitting over here ranting about how everyone thinks Vader sucks cause he didnt have any CGI to make his battles look cool, yet in ROTS hes the BIGGEST BADASS IN THE F*CKING MOVIE, and he gets one of the coolest fight scenes ever. Youre just a movie loving fan boy so you don't want to admit that characters like Revan, Kun or Ragnos could ever compete with, let alone be better than Vader. Vader's a joke compared to those guys, no matter how much CGI battle scenes he gets. I mean Yoda was a f*cking puppet in the OT and I still regarded him as one of the most powerful jeedai ever. Just admit some EU characters are much more acomplished and skilled than some movie characters, or go back to the movie forums, in case you have trouble with the numbers there are three of them for you. Oh and i doubt you even know who Lecter is if you "read his name in a magazine". Pick up Silence of the Lambs *******, one of the best books ever written.

Darth_Janus
You guys are all missing the point. The greatest followers of the dark side are jawa. Darth Janus, their leader, can "oooteenie!" and shake a planet, making Ragnos wet his robes.

Obi-wan2005
Nobody would truly know....any one of the dark sith could make it out....I think people love revan because they played him in Kotor....Even the most powerful Sith lord could be beat here...there was way to many Sith Lords...It could be the weakest of them all because the others didnt see him as a threat and he would keep hitting them by surprise....

Tangible God
I know what you meant, I was responding to what you posted. Maybe if you had any writing skill at all, you could have expressed what you wanted to say the first time. Lack of computer technology is different than NO computer technology. And whether it was suit vader or human vader in ROTS jumping around, IT'S THE SAME F*CKING PERSON. Youre sitting over here ranting about how everyone thinks Vader sucks cause he didnt have any CGI to make his battles look cool, yet in ROTS hes the BIGGEST BADASS IN THE F*CKING MOVIE, and he gets one of the coolest fight scenes ever. Youre just a movie loving fan boy so you don't want to admit that characters like Revan, Kun or Ragnos could ever compete with, let alone be better than Vader. Vader's a joke compared to those guys, no matter how much CGI battle scenes he gets. I mean Yoda was a f*cking puppet in the OT and I still regarded him as one of the most powerful jeedai ever. Just admit some EU characters are much more acomplished and skilled than some movie characters, or go back to the movie forums, in case you have trouble with the numbers there are three of them for you. Oh and i doubt you even know who Lecter is if you "read his name in a magazine". Pick up Silence of the Lambs *******, one of the best books ever written. God f*ckface, that was the point I was trying to make. I KNOW, as everybody does that all the fight scenes concerning lightsabres were crap in the OT compared to the prequel and EU. But hey, did we actually SEE Vader in that bulky black suit do ANYTHING other than yell and rip some restraints out of their sockets in the ROTS? NO! We saw SUITLESS Vader kicking ass, I believe I made that point clear enough in my last two posts even for a dumb sh*t like yourself to see. Stop repeating yourself in trying to argue me, your making me do it to. We all know that they didn't have the F*CKING ABILITY to let Vader have all the cool jumps and attacks back in '77 with which we are all so familiar with in the games and the prequel. Despite the seven years jump in between ANH and ROTJ, how would it look having a Vader that just walked around with his sabre to suddenly flipping through the air. And if you couldn't tell the difference between when I said "No comp. technology." and "Very little comp. technology." that you actually had to try and insult my writing skills, well Jesus t*tty f*cking Christ drop back to the remedial stage of life dipsh*t. Same goes for the whole Yoda discussion as well numbnuts. And yes, I know perfectly well that Mr. Vader couldn't hope to compete with the likes of Sadow or Kun or Ragnos or, hell, even Revan, who I seem to have gained a personal vendetta against because of asswipes like you. EVERYBODY knows they're better.

And that whole Lecter thing...who gives a flying f*ck how you spell Anthony Hopkins' famous character as the genius, cannibalistic, physciatrist(Yeah I've seen the movie, ya monkeys' scrotum)...E or an A, ooo wow, big deal.

LMAO, God, I've never swore so much in one post, I shouldn't have had four large french vanillas in 20 minutes.

Oh and hey, H Vader man, no hard feelings, I want you to reply to this, I have fun discussing non-sensible things about Star Wars. But right now, I'm gonna eat a kiwi. rock

Tangible God
Originally posted by darth fury
O and i reckon vader rules even though he isnt that poiwerful he still rules if they had decent computer technology then he would proberbly be relly fast in the first trilogy and lector u suck.
Tangeable god u r kool Why thank you.

DarkExar
Exar Kun was the strongest of the dark lords in saber combat as u seen in EP I how darth maul demolished a jedi master in no time and exar has master the 2nd lightsaber from and as he is a force spirit he puts the strongest jedi ever into a coma with the wave of his had, and since he made the sith saber he masterd it beyond every one eles, only person i think who might beat him was Darth revan coz he was a very well blanced sith and ragnos as he had the abbilty to hurl stars round the galaixe with force abbiltys like that who knows what he can do, but i still stand be exar kun smile

DarkExar
Originally posted by darth fury
why does no one say nihilus he could suck out the force from any and every (I think) sith. he even sucked out the force from a planet.

Dude every one had the abbilty to "Force drain" not from planets obviusly but still

Oh and i forgot to metion about Darth bane, as he was abel to survie the Sith thought bomb So they must be something special about him

Human Vader
Nihilus' power goes far beyond that of a simple Force Drain, although I agree with you 100% on Kun.

Nactous
Um, yeah. But you know what I'm talking about right? Of course there was computer technology back then, but can you see the difference between back then and now? Try creating Coruscant or Mustafar or Geonosis the way we see them now, back then. Pretty hard. Luke force jumped like 5 times in the movies, yet look how many are in the prequels. Obi-Wan and Vader's duel on the Death Star was pretty bad compared to their first one together. Even if he is an old man in ANH, if they had the technology back then, well that last fight would've been more...."bouncy." Hell even all the battle droids and most of the clonetroopers are CGI. The Star Destroyers and Millenium Falcon, even the Death Star when it exploded were all models on a blue screen. As for the Sadow thing---c'mon I was just trying to make a damn point. And the last three movies didn't show Black Armor clad Vader jumping around and swinging his arms wildly, we saw that sissyass boy with psycho eyes doing that. The Vader in the first trilogy moved like a fatman on a hot day compared to the prequel man. Why's that? Because of LACK OF COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY. Maybe it's a good thing we didn't see that Vader, might've ruined our whole perspective of the one we grew up with..............yeah. Oh and that "E" in Lecter...I read an article in the paper about the villain list over two months ago, whether it's an E or an A isn't gonna stick. So pardon me for that obscenely graphic error, but uh...THBBTHT! roll eyes (sarcastic)

The location in the OT are a little balnd. But have you ever heard about Bespin, they did great with that planet back in 80', they could have done Coruscant. Quiet complaining about the whole damn jumping thing, I believe he would have a hard tie jumping around anyway with metal legs. BTW, I like Vader more than I do Anakin, if you ask me, Vader seems more powerful than Hayden anyday.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Nactous
The location in the OT are a little balnd. But have you ever heard about Bespin, they did great with that planet back in 80', they could have done Coruscant. Quiet complaining about the whole damn jumping thing, I believe he would have a hard tie jumping around anyway with metal legs. BTW, I like Vader more than I do Anakin, if you ask me, Vader seems more powerful than Hayden anyday. That's true he does. I think Vader kicks Anakin's ass in the visual department. But people seem to chastise someone who isn't as powerful as someone else, and if you can't even jump, well then, who's gonna look up to you? And apparently, Bespin was a mix of painted backgrounds, models and a little visual effect. Wouldn't you agree that Corscant would look pretty sh*tty back then as opposed to know.

Darth Sparhawk
I think Sidious, clever, manipulating and mad.

darth fury
wasnt nihilus as sith lord and if he is then i pick him cause he can kill basically any1 other than exile but if he isnt i gotta go with revan ...... because i like his mask :P

J.M FcThumbs-Up

Burning thought
Sidious easily, hell just more or less brain wash them into thinking his going to lead them to the ultimate dark side path and then as they all start following him as leader he will just cause an enormous force storm and tear them all to pieces

or he could just cause the force storm straight away and kill em all

Escape81
Emperor Palpatine or Exar Kun would be the strongest.

Revan? Not even close...

GM Nebaris
DE Sidious is totally overrated. He got beaten by Luke at a very early stage in his jedi career. Exar Kun too. I'd say it goes to Revan most likely, however he might be considered more of a jedi than sith, in which case I would give it to Darth Sion.

J.M FcThumbs-Up

GM Nebaris

J.M FcThumbs-Up
No matter what the EU comes up with, Sids will always be the strongest.
.....Or it must come from GL himself....
Although I must admit, they do come up with spectacular believeable SithLords like Kun and many of the KOTOR-SithLords etc...etc...

J.M FcThumbs-Up

J.M FcThumbs-Up
Vader never met his mark as a Sith, because he became half-machine, also officially stated!
Again I say Sidious.......!word!

kamikz

Tangible God
God I remember this thread, and all the biased Revan fanboys.

J.M FcThumbs-Up
I'll stick to my point, EU(DE) has no meaning for me, it's fun to read, but no more than that!
I'm a more canon kinda guy>The Movies and canon material attached to it!!!!
Sids PT/OT for me...and that's final and "official"!!!

Escape81
Originally posted by GM Nebaris
DE Sidious is totally overrated. He got beaten by Luke at a very early stage in his jedi career. Exar Kun too. I'd say it goes to Revan most likely, however he might be considered more of a jedi than sith, in which case I would give it to Darth Sion.

That's because, quite frankly, you're biased and a complete fanboy.

a. No. DE Sidious was defeated by Luke, Leia, Han, Brand, Ysanna, and it took the spirits of all the previous Jedi before them to hold his spirit in oblivion.

b. He'd still - in the OT - be up there.

c. Rofl. From now on, all you say is officially "crap". You said that "Lucas confirmed that Windu is teh most powerful of teh PT". I'm still waiting for those quotes.

Furthermore, Lucas specifically stated that Palpatine > Vader in the movies.

GM Nebaris
Even in terms of the movies, Vader's the best.

Escape81
Even in terms of the movies, Vader's the best.

Nebaris, Lucas confirmed in the ESB commentary that Vader "lost his ability to become more powerful than the Emperor", and stated "that's why he needs Luke".

Quit arguing with canon. This is why no one takes you seriously.

GM Nebaris
I take myself seriously. big grin stick out tongue

J.M FcThumbs-Up
Originally posted by Escape81
Nebaris, Lucas confirmed in the ESB commentary that Vader "lost his ability to become more powerful than the Emperor", and stated "that's why he needs Luke".

Quit arguing with canon. This is why no one takes you seriously.

Happy Dance
yes indeed

Escape81
I take myself seriously. big grin stick out tongue

I don't like to pass judgment on people or state superiority, but you are an extremely poor debator in most cases. You argue with canon. That's commiting virtual suicide in credibility.

GM Nebaris
laughing laughing laughing

Stupid in Force
Tulak Hord is the best for sure! If noone can't beat him with lightsaber , force can't do very much about it... but if Sion would stick to places strong in dark side than he would be unbeatable...But Tulak Hord it is big grin

GM Nebaris
Damn, I forgot about Tulak, or Ajunta Pall.

zephiel7
Marka Ragnos

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by zephiel7
Marka Ragnos

Escape81
Originally posted by Darth Sexy

Prove it.

Edit: Why the hell isn't that quote working?

overlord
We don't quote quotes on this forum.
And perhaps Sexy should bump the Ragnos thread!

Escape81
Originally posted by overlord
We don't quote quotes on this forum.
And perhaps Sexy should bump the Ragnos thread!

I'd just like to see DS prove up his point.

Darth Sexy
Escape, why is it out of the myriad of people that said "ragnos", you're directing the burden of proof on me, again?

Escape81
Escape, why is it out of the myriad of people that said "ragnos", you're directing the burden of proof on me, again?

Because you've confessed that Palpatine possesses "more knowledge", and we've not seen Ragnos do anything on par with a Force Storm. To top it off, you support Ragnos, so yes - I place the burden of proof to you because of your blatant contradictions.

Mr. Revan-Fanboy Zephiel may also provide proof.

Darth Sexy
Blatant contradictions? Show me? I confessed Sidious possesses more knowledge? I specifically remember arguing against that theory today.

Escape81
Blatant contradictions? Show me? I confessed Sidious possesses more knowledge? I specifically remember arguing against that theory today.

Taken from Page 3 of my thread in the versus section:

Furthermore, notice how crappy your logic is, please.

"He got everything from them, and then created more, but that doesn't necessarily means that he knows more."

Lol. I guess it does. wink

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>