Slade or Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

True Sinister
who would win

whirlysplat
confused Slade Wilson is Deathstroke, have I missed something confused

Mainstream
Originally posted by whirlysplat
confused Slade Wilson is Deathstroke, have I missed something confused (they are)

character50 we one fights themself they can never lose..or win. I get it (after reading the top) I'd go with Deathstroke over Slade

whirlysplat
I see. hmm.........I don't watch teen titans go, so my poetry is....I just don't know. laughing

ZephroCarnelian
Ancient Chinese Proverb say:

When one beats oneself up, there can only be one winner...

One's psychiatrist....

Mainstream
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
Ancient Chinese Proverb say:

When one beats oneself up, there can only be one winner...

One's psychiatrist....

I like your better than mine.

True Sinister
Teen Titans go! is a comic based off of the cartoon titans so I am essentialy comparing the deathstroke that is seen often and that we all know so well with the version of him as seen on TV. The look and incedents are all somewhat different.

long pig
Slade is a evil arch enemy of the Titans, in the cartoon.
He's a weenie version of the real thing.
Deathstroke would beat the hell out of him.

That cartoon pisses me off, DS isn't evil or a badguy.

The main reason he fights them is he doesn't like the fact that kids are being killed while trying to be superheros(his son was killed because of that), so he tries to make sure the TT's break up.

DS coulda killed everyone of them a 100 times over, but he doesn't want to.

ImmortalOne
Slade Wilson = Deathstroke the Tormentor

TT used the name Slade instead of DtT, for unknown reasons, perhaps the viewers are mainly minors, the name and the true character of DtT might be disturbing..

The SW/DtT in the comic is a super-sadistic mercenary on par with those of Batman, Black Panther, and even Deadpool (which some people consider them as twins/brothers)

So if its Sw vs. DtT ............ Deathstroke wins hands down..

long pig
I wouldn't say he's sadistic, just not a pussy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.