Anime Expo 2005

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WindDancer
Well guys this is the one! Here is information and registration is available online. I'm really looking forward to this event before my trip to San Diego.

http://www.anime-expo.org/2005main.html

Lana
I want to go sooooooo bad!!! Anime Central was really a let-down this year, and there's no other anime cons in my area until next ACen, and I REALLY wanted to go to AX......but sadly cannot afford it sad Chicago is a long way from Anaheim.

Take lots of pics!!!

EDIT: I just looked.....MAAYA SAKAMOTO'S GONNA BE THERE?! Gaaaaaah!!!!!!!!

EvilCap America
Originally posted by Lana
I want to go sooooooo bad!!! Anime Central was really a let-down this year, and there's no other anime cons in my area until next ACen, and I REALLY wanted to go to AX......but sadly cannot afford it sad Chicago is a long way from Anaheim.

Take lots of pics!!!

Hey cool i was at ACEN too.Didnt happen to make the Pillows cncert did you?

Anime Expo looks like fun but im looking to hit Animefest in Dallas and Sugoicon in Cincinatti/Kentucky already and thats gonna stratch my funds pretty far already

WindDancer
Originally posted by Lana

Take lots of pics!!!

I understand. I'm only going for one day. I really gotta watch my budget too because of my plans for Comic-Con. I'll try to bring some pics.

Lana
Originally posted by EvilCap America
Hey cool i was at ACEN too.Didnt happen to make the Pillows cncert did you?

Anime Expo looks like fun but im looking to hit Animefest in Dallas and Sugoicon in Cincinatti/Kentucky already and thats gonna stratch my funds pretty far already

I missed the Pillows concert, I was only there on Saturday.

Originally posted by WindDancer
I understand. I'm only going for one day. I really gotta watch my budget too because of my plans for Comic-Con. I'll try to bring some pics.

Yep, I certainly understand that......and thanks happy

silvertsume
Originally posted by WindDancer
Well guys this is the one! Here is information and registration is available online. I'm really looking forward to this event before my trip to San Diego.

http://www.anime-expo.org/2005main.html aww! lucky! i wanna go... *pouts* the last i went to was JACON in my own state... well.. have tons of fun!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.