Is Revan the strongerst Sith Ever

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revan Souer
Just to get the final answer yes or no

Emperor Revan
IMO, yes.

FeceMan
Revan was only level twenty, but Revan from KOTOR II (me) was like level twenty-five. So no.

By the way, Exar Kun > all Sith wannabes.

Fishy
Yeah those levels say a lot, that means even Atton can become more powerful then Revan, the Handmaiden, Visas, and well pretty much everybody else in that party... Levels don't mean shit.

Revan Souer
Originally posted by Fishy
Yeah those levels say a lot, that means even Atton can become more powerful then Revan, the Handmaiden, Visas, and well pretty much everybody else in that party... Levels don't mean shit.
we are going on was he the most powerful Sith ever in the Starwars UNI not was he the strongest in the games

Fishy
Thats what I said

FeceMan
Dry humor, my boy. Learn to love it.

And Exar Kun is still stronger.

Revan Souer
Thats what I said
I know i was answering the other one sorry for the confustion smokin'

Darth_Glentract
No, from what I have seen, Revan is not the strongest Sith ever. Marka, Sadow, Exar, Ludo could probably beat him. That may sound like a lot, but I'm saying from what I have seen. This isn't counting him leaving for the Unkown Regions and such. By then, he could probably beat Ludo and Sadow, maybe Marka and Exar, but I'm not sure, because I havent seen it. Rivan might also be able to beat him.

Fishy
Originally posted by FeceMan
Dry humor, my boy. Learn to love it.

And Exar Kun is still stronger.

I love it when I see it stick out tongue Its kinda hard on the Internet

And well the Exar Kun thing, thats an opinion

Lord Caltor
well we dont know too much about the sith so you cant say ssomeone is definatly the best

and if they did fight they should all have a no holds bared match which nobody controls (not even GL)

Revan X
Why yes I'm the strongest sith uh i mean he is.

Revan Souer
Originally posted by Revan X
Why yes I'm the strongest sith uh i mean he is.
FOR THE LAST TIME IM REVAN AND THERE ARE NO OTHERS evil face

Revan X
Originally posted by Revan Souer
FOR THE LAST TIME IM REVAN AND THERE ARE NO OTHERS evil face

your just another clone just as i.

Revan Souer
your just another clone just as i.
Cool theory but i like mine better. Why call you self Revan anyway

Revan X
Because one of the characters on kotor 1 looks like me and some of my friend started calling me that. why do you call your self that?

Revan Souer
Because one of the characters on kotor 1 looks like me and some of my friend started calling me that. why do you call your self that?
Because its my really name just jumbled, I used it even before KOTOR was made. Strange but true

Human Vader
no you didnt but sure

and feceman, what do you mean by sith wannabes? you know exar kun wasnt a true sith either..........

matreid
No, No, No, No, No! Revan will die!!!!!!!

Revan21
No, i am strongest!!!!!!!!!

Do you know where revan went? iread it on google its really inersting!

Revan21

Emperor Revan
Read about Lord Revan on Wikipedia. It's a good source too. So is the chronicles on the official KOTOR 2 website.

Darth Mantis
Nope, I don't think Revan is the strongest sith lord... Although his accomplishments are quite remarkable, he could never compare to some of the ancient sith lords before him... Well that's my opinion...

Darth Somebody
Revan's easily in the Top Ten. But I don't know about THE.

Djnannadaddy
he could have been, but he isnt

Nactous
Hell yes, he's the strongest. By the way Revan Souer, I just escaped the Episode 3 forum page, defending Kotor in the topic you started, and trust me I received plenty of death threats.

Darth Somebody
I doubt he's THE strongest.

Darth Travizzle
Si.

darthrevan89
I would not say Revan is the strongest, but he is up there with Marka, Nadd, Sadow, and Exar.

darth zamorak
darthrevan89 said it all right there

Tulak Hord
It depends on what you mean strongest. In Tactics, he's a god. In sabers, Tulak could pimp-slap him like Anakin does to Padme. In force powers, I dunno, Sadow could prolly match him. But overall, not the strongest ever. If there was a no-holds-barred match, Tulak would kick major ass. Revan would fall. If the match was every sith ever to live (Besides the species) Exar would be beaten quickly, along with Anakin. Tulak and Dooku would have a great match. Revan would kick some tail, but fall in the end. Naga Sadow would use his powers to defeat some, Marka Ragnos would own major ass too. Ludo Kresh would put up a good fight, tho I hate his rotten guts. Maul would fall to Exar, and if you count GG in the fight, he'd be slain too.

darth zamorak
count dooku puts a better fight than exar kun and revan??

Tulak Hord
In terms of saber? Yes. Exar MIGHT prevail only with his double-bladed saber. Revan would have to rely on force powers.

darth zamorak
so count dooku could beat exar in a lightsaber duel??

Tulak Hord
With no force powers except to sense when the next attack is coming, probably yeah.

darthrevan89
Originally posted by Tulak Hord
With no force powers except to sense when the next attack is coming, probably yeah.

But you must ask yourself when such a situation would happen...

Tulak Hord
Ysalamaries wink

Captain REX
Exar Kun or Sidious, Revan is not as powerful as either.

Illustrious
Originally posted by Revan Souer
Just to get the final answer yes or no

Final answer? All you'll get is the popular answer; which is by no means final.

Tulak Hord
It is yourself who judges whether he is the strongest sith lord or not, since we shall never know. IMHO, Tulak Hord is the strongest, because of his saber skills. Hey, maybe we can make Lucasarts make a fighting game featuring all the big-name sith and Jedi. Not secondary stuff either.

Captain REX
Saber skills do not make someone the most powerful; most powerful usually comes with their ability to use the Force. Most powerful with a lightsaber is a completely different thing. stick out tongue

Simple answer, I guess, is no, Revan is not the strongest. Just one of them.

Tulak Hord
If they were to fight on Mykyr, Tulak would own ass. Mykyr is home to the Ysalamari.

darth zamorak
they should make a game with all the greats like marka,exar,tulak etc etc

darth zamorak
or maybe they should give more info on hord and ragnos ,people we know little about

darthrevan89
Originally posted by Captain REX
Exar Kun or Sidious, Revan is not as powerful as either.

Revan, is by far more powerful than Sidious, but Exar is a little bit more powerful then, Revan in terms of sheer power in the Force.

darth zamorak
why do people believe sidious is really powerful?????

Tulak Hord
Because he was in the movies. Oooooooo....Btw Zam, love your sig. laughing out loud

darth zamorak
woooow

Human Vader
And SS says hes the best sith lord EVA, so of course he is.

Tulak Hord
Omg, we must listen to the undying wisdom of SS. He is all knowing!!!!! How did I keep a straight face...

Captain REX
Sidious IS powerful, Zam; Lucas just doesn't do all the crazy EU powers in his movies because he thinks them a bit too much from time to time. Sidious had to be powerful, to elude all the Jedi like that for so long in such a public position. yes

darthrevan89
Sidious IS powerful, Zam; Lucas just doesn't do all the crazy EU powers in his movies because he thinks them a bit too much from time to time. Sidious had to be powerful, to elude all the Jedi like that for so long in such a public position. yes

No one is denying that Sidious is powerful, but he is no, Revan. Revan rip him apart with ease.

Captain REX
Originally posted by darth zamorak
why do people believe sidious is really powerful?????

Sounds like a doubter to me, Darthrevan.

Nactous
Sidious's power lies in his ability to corrupt. I doubt alone, he would come to victories. He would need someone to cut off his opponents hand.

darth zamorak
I do think sidious is powerful what Im saying is why people say hes is extremely powerful and can beat revan and exar

Tulak Hord
He's in the movie oooo. Don'tcha know, the movie characters are stronger than EU anyday. ANH luke when he first got his saber could whoop on darth malak with a wet noodle..roll eyes (sarcastic)

Captain REX
Tulak, that's just being ridiculous...

Sidious and Exar Kun would have been a close match, I would think.

darth zamorak
close match????? exar would pwn and so would revan against sidious

Nai Fohl
Well...having Kreia running around in KOTOR 2 and telling everybody how much more powerful the ancient Sith were compared to the ones running around in KotoR times and how much they make the KotoR time people look like children I would simply assume:

Ragnos is better than Revan
Sadow, Nadd, Kressh probably
Exar Kun maybe

And I think that Sidious in times of the "Dark Empire" series could also beat Revan.

Tulak Hord
Tulak, that's just being ridiculous...

Sidious and Exar Kun would have been a close match, I would think.

Hey, it's how some movie-goers think. Sad, but true.

darthrevan89
Originally posted by Nai Fohl
Well...having Kreia running around in KOTOR 2 and telling everybody how much more powerful the ancient Sith were compared to the ones running around in KotoR times and how much they make the KotoR time people look like children I would simply assume:

Ragnos is better than Revan
Sadow, Nadd, Kressh probably
Exar Kun maybe

And I think that Sidious in times of the "Dark Empire" series could also beat Revan. [/QUOTE

Here is my list of Revan's betters.

1. Marka Ragnos
2. Naga Sadow
3. Ludo Kressh
4. Freedon Nadd
5. Exar Kun

Note: Most of these guys are ancient Sith Lords and therefore I believe outclass anyone from the KOTOR era. Also I would put Kun just barely above Revan simply because of his sheer power in the Force.

Tulak Hord
Tulak Hord would up there too. He taught Naga how to use a saber.

Fishy
What the? How the? When??? What?? Apple Pie....

No he didn't, but he is probably one of the strongest sith ever, and to answer the question of the topic.

No Revan is not the strongest Sith ever.

Tulak Hord
Yes, Tulak taught Naga how to wield the lightsaber properly. Funny thing is, Only Tulak and Marka lived full lives. They were the greatest ever. Maybe not the strongest, but still the greatest.

Fishy
What the hell? Where the hell did you get that information from? And please double and tripple check your sources.

Tulak Hord
I have studied the Sith for a while. Me and a friend a mine who I introduced to KMC, he'll be joining today, have been researchers of sith for years. Our information is true. We speak when we are certain.

Fishy
Yeah?? You sure about that? For how many years have you done that? 2, 3? And can you post some links to your sources.

Tulak Hord
I didn't find my sources online. I found them in books. And no, it's nothing SS-Like. He doesn't fully grasp the concept of what a true sith is. "Darth rage"? Please..

Nai Fohl
Tulak Hord would up there too. He taught Naga how to use a saber.

Oh...come on.

a)
There is no source about Tulak Hord's actual lifetime since he is only mentioned in the KotoR games.

b)
We know that he used a lightsaber. Now to use some logic: Lightsabers were invented in Republic space 9,990 years BBY. The Sith Empire did never came across that weapons until the Great Hyperspace War (5,000 BBY) that was the first contact between Sith Empire and the Republic.

c)
We know Naga Sadow went to Yavin 4 directly after the great hyperspace war and he never used a lightsaber but we know Tulak Hord did.

So... I tell you: Tulak Hord can only have lived between 5,000 BBY and 4,400 BBY meaning AFTER Sadow and BEFORE Nadd. That's the only logical possibility and thereby he can't have taught Sadow.

Tangible God
My personal belief is that Revan is actually Donkey Kong in disguise, trying to get back at Malak for attacking his ship and running off with his bananas.

Tangible God
Oh...come on.

a)
There is no source about Tulak Hord's actual lifetime since he is only mentioned in the KotoR games.

b)
We know that he used a lightsaber. Now to use some logic: Lightsabers were invented in Republic space 9,990 years BBY. The Sith Empire did never came across that weapons until the Great Hyperspace War (5,000 BBY) that was the first contact between Sith Empire and the Republic.

c)
We know Naga Sadow went to Yavin 4 directly after the great hyperspace war and he never used a lightsaber but we know Tulak Hord did.

So... I tell you: Tulak Hord can only have lived between 5,000 BBY and 4,400 BBY meaning AFTER Sadow and BEFORE Nadd. That's the only logical possibility and thereby he can't have taught Sadow. Lightsabres are only THAT young? Where did that come from?

Fishy
Oh...come on.

a)

b)

c)

So... I tell you: Tulak Hord can only have lived between 5,000 BBY and 4,400 BBY meaning AFTER Sadow and BEFORE Nadd. That's the only logical possibility and thereby he can't have taught Sadow.

You should have waited with telling him,

Illustrious
Yes, Tulak taught Naga how to wield the lightsaber properly. Funny thing is, Only Tulak and Marka lived full lives. They were the greatest ever. Maybe not the strongest, but still the greatest.

Where did you get this?

From everything we know, Tulak came AFTER Sadow. Does this mean he retroactively taught Sadow how to use a lightsaber (a weapon Sadow never used, btw). Ragnos and Sadow used swords charged with Sith Magic, hardly your typical lightsaber.

The only real information we have about Tulak is that Kreia called him the Sith's best lightsaber duelist. We don't know jack about his full life, his apprentices, or the latter. Don't become a SuperShadow.

Emperor Revan
Illustrious is right, Kreia said he was the best duelist in a time of great duelists and hinted that they would beat down anyone from KOTOR's time. So? Why do you think whatever Kreia says is law? She also says Revan was power, staring at him was like staring into the heart of the Force, and the heart of the Force would be unstoppable I'd think which means he could beat Tulak. Are you saying Kreia's opinion on Tulak is law but what she said on her pupil whom she actually knew is wrong or exaggerating? Don't put so much emphasis on an opinion. Sure they're nice and can help an argument a little but it's not the whole basis of one's power.

MAKASHIMAN
Revan does have power but I wouldn't say he was the best but on the top(with tyrannus big grin )

MAKASHIMAN
Also, I take back what I said about the sith there pretty cool. cool beer

Tulak Hord
Actually, I've never played KOTOR 2, I have no idea what Kreia would say. And never, _NEVER_ dare call me a supershadow.

Darth_Frobo
Exar is revans only better in my opinion and then just barely, we don't know enough about the other ancient sith to make any valid reasons why they're better then revan except the classic rafnos was feared and sadow could throw stars arguements don't say much

MAKASHIMAN
people who use supershadow as info are blasphemers. Your cool tulak hord.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Darth_Frobo
Exar is revans only better in my opinion and then just barely, we don't know enough about the other ancient sith to make any valid reasons why they're better then revan except the classic rafnos was feared and sadow could throw stars arguements don't say much Finally, someone I can truly agree with about Revan.

JLRTENJAC
Revan is the strongest sith, AND THAT's a fact!

Tangible God
Originally posted by JLRTENJAC
Revan is the strongest sith, AND THAT's a fact! No way man, no way! Find yourself another catch, I ain't goin down with this man.

jpsmith5
I would have to say that Revan is not the strongest Sith lord ever but equal to the ancient Sith lords. I think of it as each Sith lord had their own unique abilities and strength that made them powerful but still equal to all other past Sith.

Tangible God
The KOTOR makers could've done so much more with Revan's character. Made him live up to the ancient Sith. Ragnos was super powerful-unquestioned ruler for a century. Sadow sent a star supernova. Ludo was virtually Sadow's equal. It's a shame Revan wasn't given any special powers and abilities.

Darth_Frobo
Meh...with the exception of exar Revans probably the best, just like if this was an exar thread I'd say with the exception of revan he's the best, the two are almost equal in my opinion.

Great Vengeance
Im beggining to believe ragnos would kill revan with a wave of his hand.

darthrevan89
Originally posted by Great Vengeance
Im beggining to believe ragnos would kill revan with a wave of his hand.

I have my doubts the Ragnos would win with a wave of his hand. He would win to be sure, but Revan would put up a fight at least.

Fishy
Originally posted by Tangible God
The KOTOR makers could've done so much more with Revan's character. Made him live up to the ancient Sith. Ragnos was super powerful-unquestioned ruler for a century. Sadow sent a star supernova. Ludo was virtually Sadow's equal. It's a shame Revan wasn't given any special powers and abilities.

Oh he was..

He did control a star, he had battle pre-cog. One shows his power the other makes him a great fighter. Revan had enough.

MedullaPancreas
Mace would crush Raven's head like a tin-can and not even break a sweat doing it.

http://www.rabittooth.com/800x600StarWarsWallpapers/MaceWinduWallpaperV2.jpg

Tangible God
Originally posted by MedullaPancreas
Mace would crush Raven's head like a tin-can and not even break a sweat doing it.

http://www.rabittooth.com/800x600StarWarsWallpapers/MaceWinduWallpaperV2.jpg It's REVAN, not RAVEN.

A raven is a bird, dumbass.

darth zamorak

blink ....................hahahahahhahahha!!!!!!

MedullaPancreas
Originally posted by Tangible God
It's REVAN, not RAVEN.

A raven is a bird, dumbass.

um, exactly? laughing

Tangible God
Yeah, exactly.

MedullaPancreas
Here, let me hold your hand: The point being he's nothing but a birdy to Mace. (Since it has to be spelled out for ya.)

Tangible God
Point being that you must cover up for your bad spelling.

darthrevan89
Here, let me hold your hand: The point being he's nothing but a birdy to Mace. (Since it has to be spelled out for ya.)

Dude WTF are you smokin? Can I have some?

Revan would grind Mace into Jawa burgers and have him for lunch. There is no ****ing way in hell that Mace would win against, Revan.

Captain REX
And we'll never know... stick out tongue

Darth Sparhawk
No, in my opinion it is Darth Sidious from DE comic books.

Tangible God
(whispers) Sidious....oi!

I like Sidious well enough, but Christ, their's too much relating movie people to the big picture.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.