Kaleido Star anyone?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EvilCap America
Just wanted to make a topic for Kaleido Star since i didnt see one around yet and i wonder if anyone was a big fan of it.Ive just managed to get the first season a short time ago and it quickly shot up my favs list and is definately one of the coolest ive ever seen.Great animation a nice cast of characters with a fairly good amount of backstory some really really funny parts and a nice dramatic story to stand up over it all

Anyone else around here get into it?

sai12
I've thought about it. What I do know is that it is on my list of movies at Blockbuster. Maybe I should move it up just to see what you're talking about smile

EvilCap America
Originally posted by sai12
I've thought about it. What I do know is that it is on my list of movies at Blockbuster. Maybe I should move it up just to see what you're talking about smile

Trust me its totally worth it especially by the 2nd DVD.If your not a major fan by disc 3 ill start dating Cologne

XxILuvVegetaxX
I LOVED this show!!!!

Takiko_4ever
Me 2! Love it!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.