Teen Titans Vs The Fantastic 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Max Spidey 24
Robin
Starfire
Beast Boy
Raven
Cyborg

Vs

F4

True Sinister
the cartonn titans your joking right? F4

Max Spidey 24
The comic book ones are prety much the same .

True Sinister
The line up to me is weak.

Blair Wind
not really, but for clarification is this just the cartoon ones cuz they are kinda depowered for lack of a better word, but if its these people from the comics then i think raven takes this for the teens

RayIsGay
ok, I think it would be more fair if it was just The Thing vs Teen Titans.

True Sinister
Originally posted by Blair Wind
not really, but for clarification is this just the cartoon ones cuz they are kinda depowered for lack of a better word, but if its these people from the comics then i think raven takes this for the teens I agree on all fronts

stormfront13
the titans should win. raven is a maytch for all of them by herself. starfire is able to trade blows with wonder woman, so i bet she could handle the thing. the only problem on the f4 is sue

JRW
IW can beat raven FF wins

JRW
but could go either way i love both teams

stormfront13
raven could also beat iw, raven has more abilities at her disposal

Wynndar
pshhh

snoopdogg
Why all of the hatred toward the FF and related characters?

Teen Titans? Hmmmmmmmm..........I dont know.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Why all of the hatred toward the FF and related characters?

Teen Titans? Hmmmmmmmm..........I dont know.

Good question? One that I've been thinking for quite some time.

The FF rocks.

And the teen titans are way out of their league. Can you say done in minutes.

FF wins. cool

CorderaMitchell
Invisible woman has gotten much better, but poor Richards (Reed) is underrated. Especially with prep time, he would make bats and robin look like an autistic child on life support.dancedancedance

Hulk Power
laughing Oh crap that was funny.

all4carnage
the titians are a joke compared to ff.........put then up to....idk.......greatlake avengers or something....ff takes this

long pig
Slade has beat the TT soooo many time, and I think he actually....raped Raven.....soooo I'm not thinking they'd pose to big of a threat to the FF.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.